"The Secret Life and Death of Agent Steel"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

ochorioscowboy
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an aspiring producer/writer. I wish to join for social networking, as well as meet others with similar interests.
Referral: DeadSkirts.

"The Secret Life and Death of Agent Steel"

Post by ochorioscowboy »

Hi, all. It's been a minute since Ive posted, but I just purchased "The Secret Life and Death of Agent Steel" aka Ultrawoman from the Nicheclips store, and I usually refrain from reviews unless they are really stellar, or absolutely retched. This, in any case, is the former. This is not an overly long and drawn out clip, as there is very little build up, and no back story. That's fine for me, as it hits all the right buttons. The heroine is overconfident as usual, but gets little or no chance to muster an offense, even after her "transformation". I really enjoyed the jobber aspect a lot, and have not really seen a jobber of this magnitude since "Agent Blonde". This clip is almost entirely one sided, as the heroine puts up little to no attempt at a struggle, as if she has resigned herself to oblivion. If Bluestone/UKSG made more vids like this, they'd be no war. Kudos to both studios for producing such a stellar vid. My only gripe is that there are not more of it's kind. If anyone can point me in the direction of similar films, that would be great. A+
:clap: