"Petra's Best Shots Unwrapped"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Over the past eight years or so... Petra has been one real “Super-Trooper” from Bluestone’s video theater group.
During that time she has been willing to act out most of our requested fetish fantasies, including many fully nude!
Playing in many shooting themes, some of her best were filmed while wearing nothing more then a smile.
(...but not for long) :twisted:
So below to date are my highly recommended shooting titles performed by a “ALL REVEALING” curvaceous Petra.

"Checkout Time”
This is one of the most gritty and violently sexy... quasi-realistic shooting scenes Petra has ever done!
Staying at a hotel... we see her undress, then take a shower and letting us see a 360 degree view of her scrubbing
all her very fine curves.
However... her shower gets interrupted by two killers who question her about stolen funds.
She flatly denies to them in taking any money.
Too bad... the two men rip a towel that is only covering her naked body, force her into a chair... then proceed to pump
the totally naked Petra with lead.
Hitting her mutable times in her body and breasts... causing her to jerk and bounce in a chair with each deadly shot.
Only to stop bouncing when the shooting stops, but now laying very dead!!!
The killers then carry their corpse to the tub and give her a post-mortem shower!!!
A great scene... liken to Fay Dunnaway’s death scene in Bonnie & Clyde.

"Blood Ransom”
Meredith plays a cold blooded killer who executes the lovely but larcenous Petra, but not before she has her strip,
so that her body can't be identified, and forces her to spread out a plastic sheet for the disposal of her sexy, cooling
corpse.
A fine tagged and bagged scenario where she takes three shots to her left breast... plus one to her navel and giving
us well acted reactions with each hit. Including plenty of sensuous moans and body arching while going through her
protracted death scene.

"Lead Shower"
Petra has just fenced a substantial jewel heist. Before heading to the airport, she decides to take a shower.
As she is showering, a killer with a silenced gun breaks into her home and waits until she finishes...
then he gives her a shower of his own of hot lead from his silencer.
Petra gives very fine stunned facials with plenty accompanying dying moans.
Another great Petra sexy soaker then to be shot to death scenario with all shots to her chest.

"Eye for An Eye"
I feel this is Petra’s best shot in each breast video!!!
Here she plays a mercenary who kills Mossad agent Velvets. When two Mossad agents burst into her room
for revenge, she has just stepped out of the Jacuzzi naked.
She offers her body for her life, but instead (as in "Munich") they use her body for target practice!
She is shot in the tummy, then one agent targets each breast!
Once again, Petra again performs another great protracted death scene... acting out an agonizing slow death.
First giving fine sexy moans and bullet hit reactions to then... doing a slow collapse to the floor and then doing
some final near death, body twitching.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
gold

Re: "Petra's Best Shots Unwrapped"

Post by gold »

Great choices G man and there are more coming soon.Without a doubt a star on display.On top of that she will be doing more for Blue. Thanks for taking the time to post G :clap:
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

"Checkout Time” is my best of best of the Petra shots !...absolutly hot !! :twisted: :love:

and i would see other news videos of Petra multi shots soon ! :excited:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Hi Blue and Fans ! ....how are you ? I'm very good but very busy these days... :cool:

Blue ... I go back to my idea of ​​a new scenario with little " Miss Petra " or another very beautiful actress as luscious " Maxime X " , but my preference would be " Miss Petra " ! .... :love:

so, here is what it is ... " Miss Petra " plays a spy who has an appointment in a hotel room to meet a contact to take possession of a package, but it turns out that the contact is is a hired killer pay for the kill ....just enter the room, he takes aim with his pistol and asked him to undress and keep her lingerie ...

when undressing, he approaches her his pistol in his hand and asked him to go to bed and he gets behind her and pulls out a huge knife from his pocket and then cuddle with the blade dagger on her body was telling her ear that he had come just for her .... :twisted:

She begs him not to kill her with the huge knife because she does not like knives .... But the man told him that it will not last long, he slid the blade up to the chest of our spy and asks take the dagger in his hands, but he does not loose ... She continues to beg and that's when he told him the fix blade look,she shivers with fear but it's too late, she will die violently , this time he drives the huge blade dagger between his enormous breasts but slowly to the hilt of the dagger and " Miss Petra " a groan of surprise and pain ... she died instantly... he deposited on the bed dressed in her beautiful lingerie with huge dagger pressed between her breasts with her hands and gripped it open and wet eyes with tears .... :cool:

here is my little scenario very hot and sexy ... :cool: :excited:

and here are some pictures as examples... :mrgreen:

I'll be super happy if you could make a video with the beautiful and gorgeous " Miss Petra " .... :love:
Attachments
PETRA BEST CASTING.jpg
PETRA BEST CASTING.jpg (120.25 KiB) Viewed 48368 times
Deadly_knife_by_JackieTheFox.jpg
Deadly_knife_by_JackieTheFox.jpg (152.96 KiB) Viewed 48368 times
824282376_wallsword_123_26lo.jpg
824282376_wallsword_123_26lo.jpg (516.78 KiB) Viewed 48368 times
snapshot20101017181900.jpg
snapshot20101017181900.jpg (11.15 KiB) Viewed 48368 times
redkingFinished.jpg
redkingFinished.jpg (894.34 KiB) Viewed 48368 times
redking

Post by redking »

a new very hot manip ! :love:
Attachments
catfight_by_princeaman32-d5paxts2.jpg
catfight_by_princeaman32-d5paxts2.jpg (91.09 KiB) Viewed 45845 times
gold

Post by gold »

G Man take a look at Flight Cancelled it will make your classic best shoots list ..has it all IMHO one of her best performances ever..For VOL take a peak at her 4 Vignette reactions worthy of a Oscar ......Redking great stabbing in Flight :approve: :clap: Blue was not kidding two :approve: :clap: of his best.
redking

Post by redking »

Thank you very much Gold :mrgreen: :approve:

G-Man : Here are my most beautiful and last achievements 3D SL that I wanted to see shot in video with our beautiful, very sexy and hot Miss.Petra and i hope you will like them... :cool: :love: :love: :love: :pc:
Attachments
-  Petra Tribute AnnabelleFantasy.jpg
- Petra Tribute AnnabelleFantasy.jpg (228.4 KiB) Viewed 19547 times
-  Petra agent spy contract.jpg
- Petra agent spy contract.jpg (153.22 KiB) Viewed 19547 times
-  Petra friday 13th swimpool - variant.jpg
- Petra friday 13th swimpool - variant.jpg (246.24 KiB) Viewed 19547 times