"Up Close and Personal"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Up Close and Personal"

Post by G-Man »

"Up Close and Personal" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

"Up Close and Personal" is a fine companion title to ” "Convince Me” on his Silk & Blood Videos series!!!

Blue’s Synopsis
Tina is accosted in her apartment by a gunman who forces her to strip to bra and panties! She notices that he's admiring her,
so she tries to seduce him. In "I Jury"-style, the gunman shoots her in the belly as she embraces him. Then, he lines up her pussy and pulls
the trigger a second time. Finally, he shoots her in the breast and she goes down, writhes and dies! A fantastic performance by Tina.
Instant and slow-motion replays follow. All for only $13.50!
G-Man's Review
If you liked "Convince Me” then you should love this similar but a bit nastier version done by the Blue man.
Here Tina wears the same type of bra and panties as in her other Arthur customs.
Like the other video Tina tries to schmooze her way out of the predicament trying to use a sexy move on Arthur.
Again Arthur doesn’t have it and pumps three slugs into the finely shaped Tina.
First he plants a contact shot to her lower belly that sends the dark haired beauty staggering back in pain.
Within a minute Arthur plants another slug right into Tina’s love box. Then shortly after puts a final shot into her left breast causing
Tina to do a spectacular arched back reaction shot by doing a very, very fine slow collapse while still trying to fight to stay up on her way down to the floor.
Here she does a few more sexy death throws until she takes one last breath and lies still.
Like most of Blue’s videos... there is plenty camera angles showing Tina’s body and slow-mo replay of the scene.

Hits & Misses
I feel this is Blue’s best crotch shot scene to date!!!
Tina again does one hell-of-a job with bullet hit reactions and facial expressions.
One of her very best sexy death scenes.

Summery
"Up Close and Personal" is a instant winner!!!
This video is well worth the price!!!
G-Man rates it as a “MUST HAVE”!!!

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Re: "Up Close and Personal"

Post by Egeek »

the character looks hot wearing just that and while Im starting to get into shooting themes a little. a shot to a the crotch area is a turn off element. revenge or otherwise. I remember some time ago I wrote a story scene where the vic had her pussy stabbed. kind of regret even writing such a scene. My tastebuds of grown to create more various type characters and how they would react but there is some elements to a character I rather not even think up again. getting stabbed or shot down in that area has more of a slasher type feel. which is cool because the killer would care about the beauty of the woman. that not his reason for the killing. he or she is just evil. but for a erotic death fantasy scene it has a different feel for me. The outfit is a turn on and I do like revenge type plots because it gives a good reason for the motive for the killer. but for the areas where the bullets go doesnt work for me. Others of course would disagree and say I love that type of shooting area. thats my thoughts on that.