"Two Fisted Hitman"

Reviews of Bluestone's videos can be posted to this forum. Bluestone also distributes the UKSG Classics, so those reviews will be placed here too. Bluestone's videos feature beautiful women in sexy attire, including some nudity, but with no explicit sexual content. Most of the videos are crime dramas and the M.O.'s include shootings, stabbings, strangulations, drownings, arrowings, hangings, electrocutions, and various other methods of demise.

Moderator: Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Two Fisted Hitman"

Post by G-Man »

"Two Fisted Hitman" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

"Two Fisted Hitman" is a excellent over kill themed shooting
scenario to end the current Arthur‘s Tina 50’s Bra & Panties shooting series.

Blue’s Synopsis
Tina is the target of a hitman armed with two guns! Once she's partially disrobed, he bursts out of the closet and shoots her about
a dozen times in an overkill scenario! There are breast shots, belly shots, pussy shots... all performed in Tina's dynamic acting style!
All for only $13.50!

G-Man's Review
Yes… if you loved the other high impact titles in this series… "Up Close and Personal" "Convince Me” "Midnight Messenger”
and... if you love “OVER KILL” shootings scenarios then "Two Fisted Hitman" makes a very fine grand finally to this years series.
(Hey… BTW I heard a rumor that an all new Arthur shooting series may be out next year.)
This title has all the same main ingredients… Tina dressed again in white 50’s style bra and panties who gets shot by Arthur.
However like the title implies, Arthur does Tina in using to 9mm hand guns when he bursts out of Tina’s bedroom closet.
Startling and not giving the long haired beauty almost no time to react… Arthur quickly pumps 4 slugs into both Tina’s well
formed breasts and giving always… really fine reactions with each deadly shot… with bouncing tits, body jerks and stunning facials!!!
Which continues when Arthur then pumps 4 more into Tina’s panties causing her to flop on the bed and showing us a fine back arch.
Now mortally wounded… Tina tries crawling further back on the bed with her elbows… but before the dying babe moves a foot or two…
Arthur goes brutal and blasts some hot leaded seed into Tina’s twat… giving us a stunning bounce, quiver and shake.
Now Tina is still barely alive and showing a last but feeble look of… please don’t shoot me no more.
Not to be, Arthur now pumps his last 3 shots again into Tina’s breasts causing the now dying gal to do one last jerk and arch move
and clutching her breasts, then she finally collapses dying with her eyes closed.
Then as in almost all of Blues videos… we see plenty of body pans and then instant replays and slow mo’s.

Hits & Misses
Blue gives us another stunning crotch shot.
This scene alone makes the video well worth the price!!!
Once again… Tina does one hell-of-a job with bullet hit reactions and facial expressions.
It is definitely one of Blues’ very best “Over Kill” videos.

Summery
" Two Fisted Hitman" is another instant winner!!!
This video is well worth the price!!!
G-Man rates it as a “MUST HAVE”!!!

:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804