Review of "Coldest Agent Kiki"

Reviews of Chris B's films can be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Review of "Coldest Agent Kiki"

Post by tommygun »

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: out of Five!
This is the first of the "Coldest Agent" series. I won't tell much more about the story, since Chris does an excellent job of that in the description of the action on his site. I'll just comment on what I really like about this piece, and then a couple of notes on things for possible improvements.

First, the spy Kiki is fabulous. A very pretty girl with bright red, full lips and a sultry, naughty look about her. Her white blouse and no-bra look make for wonderful jiggles as the camera explores her from all angles.
Kiki 01.jpg
Kiki 01.jpg (35.89 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

Her legs and round bottom get special views as the scene is set up the action unfolds.
Kiki 02.jpg
Kiki 02.jpg (32.35 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

Second, the shooting is great. She's a spy who knows too much!
Kiki 03.jpg
Kiki 03.jpg (28.49 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

And the breast shots allow for more jiggling as she writhes in pain.
Kiki 04.jpg
Kiki 04.jpg (29.62 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

Finally she pleads for her life unsuccessfully and collapses.
Kiki 05.jpg
Kiki 05.jpg (26.98 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

Third, the scenario is very believable, allowing full, realistic breast movement under the white fabric.
Kiki 06.jpg
Kiki 06.jpg (27.2 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

But it is the fourth point, the back shots, that take this to a whole new level. Normally I wouldn't be too nuts about shots in the back, but these are fabulous.
Kiki 07.jpg
Kiki 07.jpg (23.69 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

Not only is her slide down the door with bullet holes in her back spectacular, but her grunts and groans from the shots and her pain are delicious. Finally she comes to rest on the floor
Kiki 08.jpg
Kiki 08.jpg (26.66 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

Fifth, I'm big on agony, and when she's lifted onto the table, there are some delightful sequences , as she struggles to get out "...Jack..., gluggg...." and gives a special death stare.
Kiki 09.jpg
Kiki 09.jpg (32.11 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

Sixth, the post mortem intercourse isn't overdone to the point where it doesn't feel like a fetish shooting any more.
Kiki 10.jpg
Kiki 10.jpg (32.66 KiB) Viewed 19333 times
Yes, there are some p-shots in there,
Kiki 11.jpg
Kiki 11.jpg (38.05 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

before her blouse is removed for the final penetrations.
Kiki 12.jpg
Kiki 12.jpg (31.07 KiB) Viewed 19333 times

The technical aspects of the editing are good, and there are no blinks! Just a great shooting scenario.

Turning to the improvements, and there are always some in my eyes, the blouse could have been silky instead of cotton, she could have had stockings on and perhaps no panties. The big miss for me is the lack of directly viewed, as opposed as to hidden view, bullet hits. Also, there could have been a small amount of blood refreshment as the camera views changed with the movement along the timeline. That certainly should have been done right before the blouse was opened, showing the wounds, which were dry by that time. Lastly, Kiki has a great body, and I would have shown the fullness of her breasts more with the blouse off, perhaps by lifting her torso full up so they hung like "ripe melons on the vine," then moving her around some as the perp tried to get "a better angle..."

Overall, this was really good. Four tongues out for in my book. As you know from my Grey Panthers productions when I was active, I love the right actress with a full body, well clothed, good bullet placement, good blood flow, and lots of lovely agony. It is well worth the price of the clip! Well done, Chris!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with