kelli reviews Chris' Place "Tragic Love Story"

Reviews of Chris B's films can be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

kelli reviews Chris' Place "Tragic Love Story"

Post by kelli »

The first thing i must say about this video.....I freaking loved it!!!!!! Why, it was almost like it was made especially for me! Now the second thing i must tell you...i gave chris some "suggestions" for a scenario. Little did i know that he would take them so much "to heart", so to speak.

The plot is classic. Heartbroken girl. Uncaring man. Well, he has his reasons. She is a lush, i guess, and did something unforgivable to him during one of her binges. Nevertheless, she is still destroyed emotionally. She calls him, begging for one more chance.....can he please come over so she can show him how sorry she is. He refuses at first, but after a lot of pleading, agrees to meet with her one last time.

Rob arrives to find her in tears and she immediately throws herself at his mercy....but he is resolute....she gets no more chances. She blew it....big time....end of story. When she finally realizes that there is no way he will change his mind, she asks him for one more favor. She reaches over the side of the couch and brings up a big handgun, then offers it to him, imploring him to end her life. Rob is taken aback by this turn of events...and tells her there is no way....he cannot kill her.

However, he changes his mind pretty fast when she tells him that he has broken her heart, and wants him to put a bullet thru it. It was right then that my own little heart did a flip flop....omg, this is the scenario i fantasize about soooo often. He takes the gun and tells her that he will kill her to avoid seeing her with another guy. So he shoots her.......but not where she wanted....right in the belly button. This is where lexxie shines....she goes into an orgasmic, pain filled writhe/moan fest...its so so hot. She seems to embody agony and exctasy at the same time....i absolutely loved it.

After imploring him to finish her off several times, you hear the gun cock and he finally approaches her again. She grabs his hand with the gun and guides it to her chest. He fires......she convulses....the bullet has hit fatal ground. She orally oozes some blood, and jerks and slides down the front of the couch. Lexxie emits lots of sexually climactic noises as she dies...its awesome. The life eventually fades from her eyes and she goes limp on the floor and is still. Rob places the gun in her hand to make it appear she took her own life. He then exposes her boobs and leaves, and we are treated to the camera slowly and lovingly panning her bloody corpse.

I know it seems i am gushing about this video......well ya know what? I am!!! i adored it....totally. I give it five ginormous thumbs up out of five.
:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~
gold

Re: kelli reviews Chris' Place "Tragic Love Story"

Post by gold »

Agree with Kelli a very good video,taste class and great camera views. Basically simple murder mystery,More please.