CapgunChuck reviews She Took Two in the Shower

Reviews of Chris B's films can be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

CapgunChuck

CapgunChuck reviews She Took Two in the Shower

Post by CapgunChuck »

There isn't a dull moment during the build-up due to the expert camera work and editing, with many exquisite well-paced close-ups, captivating my attention as the beautiful babe Samantha sits on the divan, removes her stockings, massages her feet, walks to the shower, and strips, revealing a luscious naked body; she turns on the shower, tests the water temperature, and showers, while a creepy shirtless dude with tattoos on his back lurks around the house. There is a touch of humor in the way he prances around and becomes startled by the squeaky door.

The lighting is on occasion inconsistent, but I wouldn't expect much better without a million-dollar studio; the abundance of well-paced camera angle changes compensates for any distraction due to the lighting changes in this well-crafted video.

Samantha displays genuine fear when she sees the intruder and the pistol.

The low-caliber pistol pop sound is the pistol sound I most enjoy from an un-silenced handgun. And the target is my favorite target--in the center of beautiful flat belly, well below the navel. Wow! What a turn-on!

Her disbelief, fear, and shock reactions to the impact of the bullet striking her naked lower belly is superb. This is the style reaction I enjoy most.

A second shot to the same exact area with another exquisite reaction ensues. Wow! Do it again and again! Her hungry beautiful belly is begging for more bullets. Oops. Only two shots. Oh well.

A fabulous shower wall slide with that familiar flesh against shower tile sound ensues, something I always love to see and hear. As she struggles in the tub, I see exit wounds as her back reveals itself. Ah ha! Must have been a higher caliber pistol than the pistol-pops suggested.

My only real disappointment with this video is that after the fall she seems to be playing the part of a victim of a strangulation--she can't breathe and gasps for breath, choking on blood deep within her chest, struggling forever for a breath which never comes. Although her performance was fantastic, I would have rather heard some soft sexy moans and gasps, and would rather have seen some more gestures of helplessness and disbelief than so much guttural choking.

Despite my disappointment regarding the choking reaction in the aftermath to the gunshots, this is an incredibly good video. The expert camera work by Irma and expert editing by Chris, along with Samantha's superb acting skills, prove that Chris B. is a master film maker. This is a masterpiece I will cherish. Thanks to all the crew of Chris' Corner Productions for this treasure.

Rating: 10

CC
CC