Cris's Corner: a lot more than just a catfight strangle!

Reviews of Chris B's films can be posted to this forum!

Moderator: Admin

rudrah

Cris's Corner: a lot more than just a catfight strangle!

Post by rudrah »

CATFIGHT STRANGLE
Starring: Coco and Starli
Girl fight to the death: a whole lot more than just a catfight strangle :twisted:

Somebody must've spent some time “blocking” out the fight moves here. The punches were set up not just fakey thrashing and someone understood the belly punch fetish too. But you really have to applaud Chris for actually making the different setups of fight distinct and lead logically from one to the other. And the punches are delivered as harsh blows, the girls shuddering and wincing as they get hit. There is none of that silly girls giggling and smirking while acting out costume play here. They are acting out a fight to the death that is certainly more satisfying than fake kung fu ballet or wires, even though the action movies have women who have real martial arts skills. The quality of their skills is usually completely dissipated through the nonrealistic framing. And here the girls really try to stay in character. There are FAR better at emotion and fighting than Pamela Anderson in VIP. It is that staying in character and the attention to actually filming a full scene of fighting that distinguishes this. Yes, this isn't Hollywood but then again Hollywood is a slut that usually takes your money on the motel room then disappears out the toilet window leaving you unloved. In a very real way this succeeds in a way neither Bluestone Silk or Fightergirlz2000 have - FOR WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR - (make no mistake, both of those studios deliver their specialty product in spades… unlike most who don’t even try). This even rivals Amazon Warrior’s latest Female Fighters product for being a FIND for the female mortal kombat pervert like me.

But Chris said he was gonna do it and do it he did.

This is not just your standard fetish clip of girls taking turns belly punching each other or calling each other bitch and wrestling around. In short, this is what I wanted to see done but had given up on. I really hope that people who like girl fights as well as girl on girl killing spend their money on this so that this level of pulling it off is rewarded. And did I mention that both girls have Bodies that don't quit? AND Personalities? Hot damn.

And for you strangle fans… the position lets you ogle and enjoy. AND post mort nudity lezbo sex.

By the way. I’m not on the pay-roll. Just grateful.

Finally one for me. I have to quit whining now. I will probably wear out this video and have to buy a 2nd copy before Zoe Bell and that Alias chick finally release “Raze-the movie”.

Rudrah
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Cris's Corner: a lot more than just a catfight strangle!

Post by Bluestone »

Should this review be moved to the Chris B review forum?

Blue
rudrah

Post by rudrah »

Yes please move it! I goofed.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Done. ;-)

FF Admin
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Thanks Rudrah! This is a great review and I do so appreciate someone like you letting everyone know that even though we don't really do Girl Fight type vids, we still do them well, and as far as my blocking and camera work, that is something I work on everyday like a pro does his golf swing. This is a truly awesome fight scene mainly because the actresses that worked with me and Johnny were awesome in everything that they do. They really take one for the team to get it to come out right. That with good sounds, soundtrack and editing make it a great one for sure. We have another one slated for upcoming weeks, I will make sure and let the fans know. Thanks Blue! Thanks Rudrah!!

CB
corrupt
What is your main fetish?: female vs female death fights (strangle, knife, garroting etc)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Fan of fantasy combat like amazon warriors battling, how many other forums offer a place for fans of similar content to come together and discuss?
Referral: Did search for susyfight and came across this site

Post by corrupt »

I also purchased this video and loved it! The on the table strangle was well played out, the strangle was nice and slow, with good camera angles.

There's not a whole lot of f/f strangles out there to choose from, so when they are done you can appreciate them all the more.

On a side note I'm also looking forward to Raze the Movie! Two women forced to fight to the death, one of them being the girl from Conan 3D? Count me in!