Organizing the Reviews! (Suggestions & Decisions)

The Rules for Reviews are located here, as well as locations to purchase videos and other helpful information! There's also a link to G-Man's Famous Review site! All great resources, if you're new to this community!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Organizing the Reviews! (Suggestions & Decisions)

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Everyone!

With the growing number of reviews on this forum, as administrator I feel that I should put together an index, at least for the older reviews, so that they don't get lost. Here is what I'm planning, but I'd like everyone's opinions:

1. I would list the reviews with a link to each one;
2. I would organize the reviews into categories, such as asphixia, shootings, stabbings, and other;
3. I would have subcategories by producer. For example, if there are 10 reviews of asphixia videos produced by one producer, they would have one line on the asphixia category, with a link to the initial review only, unless I can find a way to create a sub-listing;
4. In the index, the only information will be: reviewer, producer, title, and score on initial review.

What does everyone think about those ideas?

Administrator Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Review Index Coming!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Gang,

Here is my initial 'stab' at a Review Index. Any suggestions as to changes to the Index page? I plan to have Sub-Index Pages for any producer who has more than one title reviewed, such as Psycho Thrillers!

The draft Review Index is here:
http://www.femmefatalities.com/mb_index ... Index.html

Comments?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rehjec

Post by rehjec »

This looks like a great idea, a good time saver.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Good Idea.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, I will spend the time, when I get a chance to bring this index up to date!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Never have found the time to create this review index, and it would be quite a job to maintain it. Here are my alternate thoughts:

1. As you can see, I have created subforums for Mainsteam movie reviews, General Comments and Defunct Producers.

2. What about if I create a Necro Producer Reviews subform?

3. Within the Necro Producer Review subforum, I will group together all reviews for each producer under separate sub-sub-forums. So, for example, if you want to know more about "Anne's Dreams/Annabelle's Fantasies", you could simply go to that forum and read what other customers have thought about their productions.

4. This would organize the forum and make it easier to maintain, as reviewers, would simply select the appropriate sub-sub-forum in which to post their reviews. If there is no sub-sub-forum for the producer they are reviewing, the review can be posted on the main part of the Necro Producer Review forum and, when I notice it, I will then create a new sub-sub-forum for that producer.

Thoughts?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Thanks for the time and effort you spent creating an index. I like the idea and the format. My only suggestion is to use a brighter and lighter font for the movie titles.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Organizing the Reviews! (Suggestions & Decisions)

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I finally decided on sub-forums for each producer as well as a sub-forum at the top of the page with the rules and some helpful information for members. The producer sub-forums are listed alphabetically. Unclassified reviews that are posted to the Candid Review Forum will appear at the bottom of the page, until there are sufficient reviews for a particular producer to warrant a separate sub-forum.

Each producer should pm or email me a summary of the type of material that they produce, so that I can add it to their sub-forum description.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com