Capgun Chuck reviews "Hitman-Marilyn" by KHP

This producer used innovative f/x techniques and produced tons of material before permanently closing down his production company. His work is greatly missed!

Moderator: Admin

CapgunChuck

Capgun Chuck reviews "Hitman-Marilyn" by KHP

Post by CapgunChuck »

Note: This video is no longer available along with the rest of the videos of the now defunct KHP Productions. :frown:

Admin

Sub-genre: Multiple shooting

This is a nicely developed story of deception. Kamryn is sexy in her white dress. She attempts to double-cross a hitman. The movie is replete with excellent special effects, as well as good lines and acting by both actor and actress. There are some slight inconsistencies with audio volume and camera angle changes, but this isn't overly distractive.

The perfectly paced closeups of Kamryn draw me into the story and into her character. She is beautiful and sexy, well-deserving of this camera attention. The camera follows her deceptive plans with superb cuts and cutaways. There's nothing to fast-forward through in this perfectly paced plot. We even get to see the hitman (Paul) shot and feign death! (He's wearing a bullet-proof vest unbeknownst to Kamryn.)

Kamryn's reactions to the gunshots are top-notch as she is shot three times in belly, expressing disbelief and fear upon looking at where the bullets went in; she performs a graceful fall with fear in her eyes, into a kneeling position, then falls up against a sofa. Later, in a lying position, she is shot four times in lower belly, three times in naked flesh above the breasts, and once in one breast. Her body flinches are wonderful.

This feature should appeal to all shooting fans. Although I'm a belly shooting fan, I believe it would have been more appropriate the last four shots be through the white fabric covering her breasts; this would have greatly enhanced this feature in terms of fantasy fulfillment; those lovely boobs were begging for more bullets. (I suspect the producer felt compelled to show blood on bare flesh for artistic F/X reasons…or perhaps he wanted us to see her perfect naked breast without bullet holes when he uncovered it after she dies…) The aftermath body pans reveal her toes pointed outward, no underclothes underneath her dress… a well-dead "Marilyn."

I recommend this one primarily for the above-average plot development and camera work which hold one's attention all the way through, in addition to the excellent special effects and attractive gal. This is one of the most engrossing films I've seen by KHP to date.

Rating: 8.9
CC
gold

Re: Capgun Chuck reviews "Hitman-Marilyn" by KHP

Post by gold »

Great review Chuck agree that it was engrossing and had both the hitman and Marilyn prepared to do battle over the money.A good title would have been Its about the money. Kamlyn played the coniving sexy blonde perfectly and Paul delivered a great acting job himself.No short cuts here . One got the sense that this was a project that was enjoyed by the actors and had those smirks adlibs and concentration that pulled off a great film noir script. And twice as good as Double Imdentity.
Mac

Post by Mac »

Great review.
I intend to buy this clip after looking at the vid caps on NicheClips.

However: I'll have to wait till it appears on the TPAP site as I don't like the payment
method used by NicheCLips.

Mac.

Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Hi everyone...I'm new to FF and I enjoy the opportunity to chat with you very creative people. The "Hitman-Marilyn" screenshots totally caught my attention and stimulated my fantasy. The script is the kind of story plot I most love. The screen shots were fabulous and I am sure the film is a standout. Alas, I have not seen it, because as mentioned by another in this string, the payment method does not work for me. Your actress was beautiful and she really sets a sensual mood with an air of danger. Her dress was perfect for the scene! I look forward to seeing more of your work. :approve:
Mac

Post by Mac »

I recently looked at the TRAP site and see they now have a pre funded payment scheme similar to Nicheclips.

Since Nicheclips have a greater variety of clips I decided to try them once more.
Their customer service has improved since the last time I used them and I now have to work out which clips to buy!

'Hitman Marilyn' is at the top of the list but whilst looking through Nicheclips; I couldn't find a particular Site I had thought was listed.

I'll mention this in a seperate message.

Mac.