Algenon5 reviews KHP's "Cancer Kills"

This producer used innovative f/x techniques and produced tons of material before permanently closing down his production company. His work is greatly missed!

Moderator: Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Algenon5 reviews KHP's "Cancer Kills"

Post by Algenon5 »

Note: This video is no longer available along with the rest of the videos of the now defunct KHP Productions. :frown:

Admin

GENRE: Belly Stabbing STARS: Carmen & Kamryn RUNTIME: 10:01

A dying husband, a sexy unfaithful wife and a seven inch blade are the main ingredients for this classic revenge killing. However, it also has a twist that is likely to appeal to many snuff fantasy fans.

The terminally ill husband discovers his wife is cheating, and ambushes her coming down a flight of stairs. What follows is the most dynamic belly-stabbing scene I know of. With no warning from her husband other than a sarcastic "Hi, baby," Carmen feels the first bite of cold steel deep inside her belly. She doubles over. The knife is pulled out. In shock and pain Carmen staggers back, and clutching her abdomen slumps to the stairs. With hubby in no rush to end her suffering, he watches the faithless girl writhe in pain.

Carmen manages to stagger to her feet with her back against a refrigerator. Hubby advances on her. Whimpering Carmen just has time for a desperate, "No!" before the knife is viciously plunged into her three more times. The force of the third stab is so great, the struggling girl is lifted high off the ground by the blade impaling her body. Wow! (I can't remember seeing anything like this in mainstream film, or alternative video.) With the knife left inside her, she falls back against the refrigerator, then slumps to the floor. We're treated to more erotic writhing until hubby decides to finish her. It will not be a quick and painless death.

Kneeling down beside Carmen, he stabs her ten more times, alternately twisting and turning the knife inside the dying girl's body, until with a faint gasp she finally expires. From the very beginning of this exceptional stabbing scene to its end, Carmen's reactions to all fourteen knife thrusts are superb, and every bit the equal of her outstanding performance in "Gold Digger Killer 2." This girl is a snuff video treasure.

Next, because it's his turn to do the laundry, hubby strips his dead wife completely naked. Okay, okay, we really don't know why he does this, but we certainly don't mind that he does.

Now for the twist - that I'm not going to give away, other than to say it results in another fine stabbing. This time the victim is the lovely Kamryn. The poor girl is choked, then belly-stabbed with the blade inched into her a little at a time. The killer quickly exits, leaving as a souvenir his knife imbedded inside Kamryn's body. Desperately trying to reach out for help, she pulls herself along the side of a desk - but it is much too late. She collapses onto the floor and prettily dies. Though relatively brief this is a good stabbing scene, and Kamryn plays it perfectly. It is no reflection on her talent that Carmen's violent death is the one you will remember.

Summing up the technicals, KHP's special effects are excellent, as ever. There are some lighting issues, but they aren't serious enough to be a problem.

9.7 stilettos out of a possible 10

Six additional screen caps are in two following posts.
Attachments
cancer_kills_01.jpg
cancer_kills_01.jpg (116.85 KiB) Viewed 37576 times
cancer_kills_02.jpg
cancer_kills_02.jpg (115.4 KiB) Viewed 37571 times
cancer_kills_03.jpg
cancer_kills_03.jpg (202.03 KiB) Viewed 37536 times
Last edited by Algenon5 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Algenon5

Re: Algenon5 reviews KHP's "Cancer Kills"

Post by Algenon5 »

"Cancer Kills" screen caps continued
Attachments
cancer_kills_04.jpg
cancer_kills_04.jpg (68.52 KiB) Viewed 37537 times
cancer_kills_05.jpg
cancer_kills_05.jpg (130.45 KiB) Viewed 37510 times
cancer_kills_06.jpg
cancer_kills_06.jpg (57.76 KiB) Viewed 37512 times
Algenon5

Post by Algenon5 »

"Cancer Kills" screen caps continued
Attachments
cancer_kills_07.jpg
cancer_kills_07.jpg (105.23 KiB) Viewed 37513 times
cancer_kills_08.jpg
cancer_kills_08.jpg (107.52 KiB) Viewed 37523 times
cancer_kills_09.jpg
cancer_kills_09.jpg (202.65 KiB) Viewed 37515 times
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Algenon5 wrote:"Cancer Kills" screen caps continued
I like this movie and i don't have it and i'm very deasapointed :frown: i search it too :yes:

Who's help me ? :frown:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: