Algenon5 reviews KHP's "The Redneck, Vic#4"

This producer used innovative f/x techniques and produced tons of material before permanently closing down his production company. His work is greatly missed!

Moderator: Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Algenon5 reviews KHP's "The Redneck, Vic#4"

Post by Algenon5 »

Note: This video is no longer available along with the rest of the videos of the now defunct KHP Productions. :frown:

Admin

GENRE: Stabbing - Nails & Knife STAR: Carmen RUNTIME: 8:11

Our old pal the Redneck is back for more homespun fun. We like him because he's a simple guy with simple tastes. Just give him a hammer, three nails and a knife, and the Redneck is a happy man. …Oh, did I forget to mention that the nails are a foot long, the knife is a honking-big bear-killer of a Bowie knife and they all are meant to be used on the soft belly of a beautiful girl? (Imagine me forgetting something like that!)

This time snuff starlet Carmen is the Redneck's bound and helpless victim. She's so dern purdy you know he's gonna take his time killing her, and although it's a silly question, the terrified girl asks, "What are you going to do to me?" Honest man that he is, the Redneck answers, "I'm gonna pound some nails inta yer." And we're off!

Hammer strikes nail. Carmen arches her back and screams. She continues to writhe and scream with each tap of steel on steel that drives the nail deeper and deeper inside her. With half of the foot-long nail imbedded in Carmen's belly, she is ready for number two, but our good ol' boy isn't. He torments the horrified girl by slowly moving the second huge nail up and down her thighs and torso. Then it's time. Carmen's desperate "No!" morphs into a scream of agony as the second nail is methodically pounded into her body.

Since three's company, Carmen gets a third nail, this time lower down in her belly. But between hammer blows, the girl manages to cry out, "No more! Please! I'll do anything!!" Our obliging Redneck stops pounding with the nail driven only a third of the way in, and while feeling up his pretty victim's body he asks, "Would yer give me a big kiss?" Carmen nods yes, sobbing, "Please don't hurt me any more!" He feels her up a while longer, then gets back to hammering the last nail all the way in. I guess he was just kidding about the kiss.

With his captive thoroughly nailed, the Redneck leaves the grievously wounded girl alone to cry in pain. When he returns, it is with his bear killer. Carmen sees the knife. She protests weakly without any real hope, as again, as he did with the nails, the Redneck slowly moves the enormous blade all over her waiting body. Then choosing a spot low down in her underbelly, he jams it into her. The Girl's body reflexes in mortal agony. Her back arches, then she slumps back. The Redneck doesn't pull the blade out. He holds it inside the girl for a long time as he watches her suffer. When he does pull it out, it's only to thrust it back into her again, and then again. She is still alive and conscious to see what is coming next. Carmen's final scream of horror is cut short by the knife plunging deep into her chest. The video concludes with a slow pan that gives us a nice view of her nail-impaled body.

Summing up: Carmen turns in the kind of outstanding performance that makes it easy to become one of her fans. KHP's special effects are believable as always. There are a few slight continuity glitches that you'll catch only if you're paying very close attention, and there are some minor lighting issues. If you have a taste for southern-fried, backwoods horror with a touch of humor, you'll love this video.

8.9 railroad spikes out of 10

Six additional screen caps are in the following two posts.
Attachments
rn_v4_01.jpg
rn_v4_01.jpg (203.36 KiB) Viewed 19427 times
rn_v4_02.jpg
rn_v4_02.jpg (222.42 KiB) Viewed 19434 times
rn_v4_03.jpg
rn_v4_03.jpg (210.07 KiB) Viewed 19427 times
Last edited by Algenon5 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Re: Algenon5 reviews KHP's "The Redneck, Vic#4"

Post by Algenon5 »

Redneck screen caps continued:
Attachments
rn_v4_04.jpg
rn_v4_04.jpg (183.66 KiB) Viewed 19426 times
rn_v4_05.jpg