Blonde Bimbo Whore Hunt comments - KHP

This producer used innovative f/x techniques and produced tons of material before permanently closing down his production company. His work is greatly missed!

Moderator: Admin

bellystabs

Blonde Bimbo Whore Hunt comments - KHP

Post by bellystabs »

Note: This video is no longer available along with the rest of the videos of the now defunct KHP Productions. :frown:

Admin

Good movie at a great price! Carmen and Kamryn did a great job as usual and they looked as gorgeous as ever.

However, a few things distracted me a little bit in this movie:
1. The orange tip on the gun and the rubber bayonet; it made it look like a toy to me. (What happened to your real rifle with the real bayonet?)
2. The rubber blade bent when it brushed against Carmen's skin when he was moving her arm out of the way.
3. The camera angle and the timing leading up to the impact of Kamryn's fiirst stab.
4. I prefer Kamryn's natural hair, but then again, that would have ruined your title...lol.

Regardless of those minor distractions, I loved the girls' reactions to being stabbed and shot. And their beautiful bodies got me right back into the "mood" so to speak. :yes:

And by the way... thanks for all the specials you have this month!
bellystabs

Re: Blonde Bimbo Whore Hunt comments

Post by bellystabs »

Wow, I am impressed at your customer service, and I wasn't even complaining (maybe nit-picking, even though you don't have lice.) ;-) I liked the movie when I bought it last night, and now I like it even more. Thanks!

I do think you have spoiled us with such realistic looking special effects. I think that may have been why those caught my eye. But I certainly wasn't expecting you to go way above and beyond the call of duty to re-edit those scenes. Thanks!

I am glad you and the other producers here at FF allow us to share our thoughts without berating us or criticizing us even when you might have a different point of view. I am always glad to read your perspective on any comments we make, but I am glad you don't act like some egotistical maniac with a superiority complex. Fortunately producers like that are no longer here. :yes:

But I digress... back to the first beautiful Bimbo... was Carmen giving her killer the finger (with her right hand) as she collapsed to the ground after the the second stab? I thought that was a terrific dying gesture for her character, if she did try to flip him off as she died. If not, I still loved her performance once again.

I also took advantage of your super-duper sale to restock a couple of films I lost years ago. Thanks again for the generosity.