CapgunChuck reviews "The Job" by KHP

This producer used innovative f/x techniques and produced tons of material before permanently closing down his production company. His work is greatly missed!

Moderator: Admin

CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Note: This video is no longer available along with the rest of the videos of the now defunct KHP Productions. :frown:

Admin

Sub-genre: chest and belly shooting

There is no temptation to fast-forward to the "good parts" in this nice piece; my attention is immediately captured and drawn into the story thanks to the excellent camera work and perfectly paced editing of camera angles. Frequent camera angle changes (along with some unexpected delightful angles) and hand held camera work throughout this action-packed, nicely paced video, leave no room for boredom to creep in. The camera work, pacing, and acting are that of a master of film maker.

Through some fancy camera work and a well-designed studio set-up, I feel like I'm actually in Kamryn's house. KHP has a studio to die for.

The story line is real and well-conceived. Paul's display of frustration and anger is so well acted, the emotions are stirred in me. There's nothing phony about Kamryn's fearful reactions. Both of these actors provide a top-notch acting performance.

The first shot and Kamryn's reaction to the first shot (to her naked belly) are superb. (If there had been more shots to the beautiful naked belly below the navel of this sexy gal, I would have been in fantasy fulfillment paradise.) Her reaction to the nipple shot and cupping her hand over her breast ranks as a favorite breast shot scene for me; breast shots just don't get better than this.

The blood oozing from the wounds is a very nice effect that I don't recall ever seeing more effectively filmed than by KHP, here utilized in the exact right amount. I feel a minimum of one 2- to 3-second extreme close-up of this would effect have been nice and greatly enhanced the overall effectiveness of this feature.

The particular silencer audio effect utilized is the favorite silencer sound for this reviewer. I've been waiting for years to hear this particular silencer sound again! Thanks, Paul!

There is some background music that integrates very well into the video in the beginning sequences and near the end of this feature. I wish it integrated as well throughout. I suspect one reason the music is employed continuously is to mask the audio tone changes with frequent camera angle changes, which is a minor annoyance seemingly always present in most non-mainstream independent productions.(I mean, really, what independent producer could afford the thousands it would cost to eliminate those tone changes? lol). If that's why the music is continually employed throughout, I wouldn't have it otherwise--because the music isn't as distracting as those audio tone changes creeping in with camera angle changes.

The video is in a widescreen letterbox format, with bars at top and bottom (and sides) in full-screen view. I'm not accustomed to this on a computer monitor…yet…lol.

In summary, this is an excellent shooting video which I highly recommend for silencer-shooting fans, containing top-notch acting, camera work, editing and pacing, and special effects…and a gorgeous gal revealing all.

Good work, Paul and Kamryn of KHP!

Rating: 9.6 out of 10
CC
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Re: CapgunChuck reviews "The Job" by KHP

Post by Algenon5 »

Excellent review, as always. Glad to see you're back.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

A belated thank you for the compliment and warm welcome back. (I'm not here as frequently as I'd like to be.) I hope to see more reviews from you.

CC
CC
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Hi, CC. Apologies also for my slow reply. I'm not on FF that much either, do to a family illness situation that thankfully is coming to a to a good conclusion. With fingers crossed I have several new reviews planned for sometime next month.

Re KHP reviews: With Paul's abrupt departure from the snuff fantasy business, and all of his videos no longer being available, we're left with a situation where our reviews are directing new members and lurkers to look for videos that no longer exist. Which I'm sure pisses them off. I know it would tic me off. For this reason I asked Blue to either delete all of my KHP reviews, or post prominent notices on them stating the videos were not available for sale. He elected to post the notices. I'm passing this along to you strictly as an F.Y.I.. You reviews are, of course, yours to do with as you wish.

Regards,
AL5
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I will also be locking these KHP reviews, so that they will eventually sink to the bottom of the forum ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com