AstroKill reviews 'AGENT AMY THORNE-RUSHES' by UKSG

Although these films are no longer available through UKSG, upgraded copies are being released by Bluestone under the UKSG Classics banner.

Moderator: Admin

astrokill

AstroKill reviews 'AGENT AMY THORNE-RUSHES' by UKSG

Post by astrokill »

Now I love a good strangle with a hot lady as much as next Nicheclips customer, so I though I would give this one a try. I would like to say that this only the second of two clips I bought from UKSG, for which I based on the preview pictures alone. If you have browsed through UKSG's site, you know that they have excellent looking women, and that their clips are almost all in the strangle genre. Usually these clips are short in comparision to a lot of the clips offered in Nicheclips in the same strangle genre. This clip's full title is "AGENT AMY THORNE'S DOWNFALL - RUSHES", and I thought "Hey, secret agents? That's my thing!"

With that in mind, I went into UKSG's clip and viewed the clip. A couple of miffs. First is the video quality. The preview pictures show the pictures in clear quality. In fact the preview pictures show the clip in amazing clarity. The video, on the other hand, was of poorer than expected quality, it was blurry in most scenes. If the actress was farther away from the camera, than her face becomes almost indistinguishable (meaning, she looks like any other blonde). Secondly, the strangle was not what I expected, the actress, though good looking, didn't make much of a strangle. The struggle of her strangle did not feel like a struggle, it is almost like she casually accepts what is being done to her. Both parts were disappointing.

This video itself is goes by pretty fast, and for the price I bought it based on the preview pictures, I was disappointed, as there are other clips that are much more reasonably priced and far more enticing when watched.

Overall, I came out of this experience not wanting to buy from the producer again.

Rating: 5 out of 10 stars
UKSG

Re: AstroKill reviews 'AGENT AMY THORNE-RUSHES' by UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Dear AstroKill, I’m really sorry you didn’t like agent Amy Thorne-rushes, first off the video quality is not due to us it is how it’s distributed – in the UK the pictures are PAL format in the US its SECAM and I believe the US distributor converts it to the US format. This maybe the reason why the quality is not so good, we don’t mind your review you are entitled to your opinions and 5 out of 10 is not a bad rating but people must understand we are not making the videos for you guys we are making it for our paying private clients and this is what they want to see. What you see on the NicheClips site is bits from the whole movies not the whole thing as the clients pay for them therefore they own the copyright. Anyway we don’t want you to feel that you have wasted you money so if you want any video from what has been seen on the UKSG NicheClips site drop me a line and I will send you it for free. Take care and have a good one.
astrokill

Re: AstroKill reviews 'AGENT AMY THORNE-RUSHES' by UKSG

Post by astrokill »

UKSG,

Hi, I have seen the Bluestone and UKSG co-productions that are recently shot, and believe me, those two clips really make up for everything. Video formats be damned. Thanks for explaining about the videos I bought last year. Here's to more joint co-productions from you and Blue, it's a great partnership.