AstroKill reviews 'AGENT CHARLOTTE STEELE - PART 1' by UKSG

Although these films are no longer available through UKSG, upgraded copies are being released by Bluestone under the UKSG Classics banner.

Moderator: Admin

astrokill

AstroKill reviews 'AGENT CHARLOTTE STEELE - PART 1' by UKSG

Post by astrokill »

This video was my first video to UKSG. What attracted me to this clip were the preview shots, the photos were digital clear and and the woman being strangled was attractive. Plus, as a bonus, the plot is a spy vs. spy scenario, which I greatly like and admire. UKSG hires very attractive women, which tempts me to sample other videos as well. However, among this and another UKSG video I have reviewed previously, it had disappointed me.

The video lasts around 4 minutes, but in the meantime we are treated to a strangling that is poorly executed by the actress. The struggle is seemed fake, she isn't struggling, but giving sudden grunts and sudden turns of the head. The video quality itself is not like the preview pictures, it is actually poorer. I think I can see the pixellation of the video, and sometimes, the actress's face isn't clear. As a last resort, I had hoped that the topless nudity would make up for it, but even that disappointed, as the agent was posed in an non-erotic way after being strangled. When the film ended, I didn't feel I got my money's worth.

The film is like a great-sounding dinner on a menu, and when the dinner is served, you realize it is small, but you hope that it's tasty. Instead, the taste is of low quality, and you hope to go into another restaurant. Between this film and the other one I reviewed, two disappointments made me not purchase any more from this store.

As this is but a fan review based on my experiences with purchasing UKSG clips, and not a professional film review, I bought these clips with a limited amount in my budget. I hope that other reviewers have UKSG clips that have positive reviews would share them here. As a fan reviewer being of limited monetary funds, I cannot purchase every clip for this site, whereas I could buy a clip with better value form another store. Hopefully, we get some positive reviews for UKSG, they have some great looking women. But for now, I got disappointed with this clip (and the other one).

AstroKill's Rating: 4 out of 10