"Cop Out"

Reviews of Michelle's website should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Cop Out"

Post by G-Man »

"Cop Out" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

"Cop Out" is a well done female cop shooting fantasy from our friends at Choke Chamber.

Synopsis
Nicole uncovers that her partner is a crooked cop. She barges into his home, and attempts to arrest him,
but like all cool cop flicks… plans don't go quite as anticipated.
As she makes her way to handcuffing him, he tackles her down, punches her on the face, and chokes her out.
Once she loses consciousness, he strips her down to ensure she doesn't have any concealed weapons.
She suddenly awakens, kicks him off, and tries to grab her hand gun. He beats her to the punch, and shoots her in the belly.
She writhes in utter pain and agony. He shoots her a few more times until her last dying breath.

G-Man's Review
This is a well directed shooting themed video.
It is also a very fine example of how to film a shooting scene by using only the “Low Tech” approach.
What I mean by this is...
A good director who knows how to shoot a effective death scene by using only....
clever camera angles, tight film editing and most of all... talented acting.
Then tie it all together to make a convincing film clip.
I always believed one does not necessarily need to use high tech CGI or Adobe software to shoot a convincing looking death scene.
In this video and staying with only the low tech technique... First the staring victim Nicole Oring, who looks smoking hot(!!!),
does a really great acting job playing out her part.
Giving very fine visuals of bullet hit reactions, facials, moans and dying body spasms to pull off a very erotic death scene!!!
Then the director did a good job with most of the bullet hits... first by shooting with the camera angle on the victim’s first bullet
impact just below camera frame.
Which to only show Nicole in frame from chest up... then camera pans down to her bullet wound. The next 2 impacts is shown from
behind Nicole and with the shooter standing in front of her... here using “Low-Tech” to good effect.
Then does a good job editing it all together.

Hits & Misses
Again... Nicole is one supper hot looking babe that can also act out some real great
death scene gyrations and gives a must see performance!!!
The bullet wound make-up/FX is EXCELLENT and not too much blood.
Also... some fine body handling and having Nicole shot then stripped topless and showing off her fine assets!!!
To be nit picky... I thought Nicole’s bra and panties should have been more plain and not having all the laces on them.
The only annoying thing in the video was the “Chokemamaster.com” logo that stays on through out the whole video.
Again... VERY ANNOYING!!!

Summery
Choke Master's "Cop Out" is well worth the price!!!
G-Man rates it as a “GREAT BUY”!!!
:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (4 out of 5)

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
speak376

Re: "Cop Out"

Post by speak376 »

Nicole is gorgeous!!!!! :love: