It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 pm



Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Dark Bat is NOW RELEASED!!! 
Author Message

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am
Posts: 20816
semenko99 wrote:
I was thinking about buying this one because Natalia is in it but the blue color is too much. It would have been ok for say just the opening scene. I'll keep an eye out for the 2nd movie with Natalia though.

No worries semenko99


Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:40 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am
Posts: 20816
"Dark Bat"

Trailer:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/content ... railer.mp4

Links to buy

Extreme version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1287

Peril version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1286


Attachments:
Dark Bat poster.jpg
Dark Bat poster.jpg [ 662.42 KiB | Viewed 839 times ]
Dark Bat still 18.jpg
Dark Bat still 18.jpg [ 412.33 KiB | Viewed 839 times ]
Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:41 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:25 am
Posts: 5
Great video. Love the blue gels, though I might've used a white light or two to soften it a bit and manage that grain that got pretty loud in the shadows but I understand limitations and it still looks great. I mostly just came to say I personally wouldn't mind paying a few more dollars every time if it meant a third version could be introduced to the format to house erotic elements. Our community has evolved these past few years and I wonder if two versions just isn't diverse enough anymore.

What does everyone else think? Would y'all be willing to pay a little more if it meant our product was more focused and in turn more satisfying?


Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:43 pm
Profile Send private message
Online

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm
Posts: 134
Can you be a bit more specific, Read The Comics?
Do you mean you'd want to see a third version that is even more erotically themed for each release?

For me, these videos are already quite expensive. I'm not sure if I'm going to be buying another film until it features the topless element, not because I don't want to support the company, but again, these are a lot for me to buy.

I think the best thing to do is to have titles that focus more on the beat-em-up action with painful outcomes for the heroine, that feature either no squirting effects or an alternate versions with them added, AND also movies that focus a lot more on the erotic elements. What seems to be happening now is releases that are trying to blend both genres together, and the result is, fine, but not quite as good as WA19, 20, or 25 (that's just my opinion). I understand that the filmmakers want to please both camps, but it's really hard for each video to do that, in my view.

You might notice that whenever I try to make suggestions on the type of movie I'd like to see (and others) that my comments are met with a somewhat lukewarm response. And I understand if the producers don't want to delve into that territory, though I will never suggest hardcore sex. As I've already said, I'd love to see something that is only teased/hinted at in other videos, where the heroine gets so turned on by the fighting that she willingly submits herself to an orgasmic strangulation/demise, with some regular and inner dialogue around this theme.

Again, I'd love to hear what others, including yourself, think.


Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:25 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 9:10 am
Posts: 113
To be honest the last two that were over the top for me was WA 25 and Athena 2. I know that the outbreak is creating problems for everyone including the producers. I am sure it has been a bloody nightmare to try to keep a studio going in all this. However, the videos since covid19 started have been different from what I have been used to. I hope to see more over the top videos coming from you soon.


Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:52 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 am
Posts: 333
My best wanted wish is to make the fat ugly black woman from Weaponz Tokyo production as a regular sadistic villainess in the bluestone series => https://weaponz-tokyo.myshopify.com she can make every move (bearhug, backbreak, lift up...) on the hotties actresses like Yvonne, Linda, Natasha, Kristal Red, Keri, etc... The contrast will be perfect at 100 % in addition to the contrast of the interracial skins White&Black, the crushing squeezing actions on the sexy hotties will be AWESOME !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Of course no way that heroines could get aroused or get a squirts in this !


Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:49 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am
Posts: 20816
Thanks for all the comments guys

"Dark Bat"

Trailer:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/content ... railer.mp4

Links to buy

Extreme version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1287

Peril version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1286


Attachments:
Dark Bat still 19.jpg
Dark Bat still 19.jpg [ 422.95 KiB | Viewed 576 times ]
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:57 am
Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:25 am
Posts: 5
Falleen wrote:
Can you be a bit more specific, Read The Comics?
Do you mean you'd want to see a third version that is even more erotically themed for each release?

For me, these videos are already quite expensive. I'm not sure if I'm going to be buying another film until it features the topless element, not because I don't want to support the company, but again, these are a lot for me to buy.

I think the best thing to do is to have titles that focus more on the beat-em-up action with painful outcomes for the heroine, that feature either no squirting effects or an alternate versions with them added, AND also movies that focus a lot more on the erotic elements. What seems to be happening now is releases that are trying to blend both genres together, and the result is, fine, but not quite as good as WA19, 20, or 25 (that's just my opinion). I understand that the filmmakers want to please both camps, but it's really hard for each video to do that, in my view.

You might notice that whenever I try to make suggestions on the type of movie I'd like to see (and others) that my comments are met with a somewhat lukewarm response. And I understand if the producers don't want to delve into that territory, though I will never suggest hardcore sex. As I've already said, I'd love to see something that is only teased/hinted at in other videos, where the heroine gets so turned on by the fighting that she willingly submits herself to an orgasmic strangulation/demise, with some regular and inner dialogue around this theme.

Again, I'd love to hear what others, including yourself, think.



Not exactly. I'm not a fan of the erotic elements, I'm looking for a fantasy that very much fits in the canon that I know and love as best it can which has always been the foundation of bluestone's superheroine work. I'm actually suggesting what I hope would give those interested in more erotic elements a product unfettered by preferences like my own while those like myself can opt out. I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't object to paying a little more per video if the end result were more focused.

It seems like we're diversifying and some of us want to blend erotic elements in. I support those of you who feel that way. I'm just not one of you. I still very much want to see a superheroine defeated without immersion breaking elements like orgasmic squirts. But like, I want y'all to have your orgasmic squirts, too.


Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:38 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:25 am
Posts: 5
Basically, I just think a third version where y'all can disregard the story and get as weird as you want will let y'all get as weird as you want and people like me can still get what we want. Meanwhile, because we're still working together, our funds still pool. If we actually separate and go off in separate directions, we're gonna have a hell of a time paying for productions.


Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:45 pm
Profile Send private message

Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:17 am
Posts: 20816
"Dark Bat"

Trailer:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/content ... railer.mp4

Links to buy

Extreme version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1287

Peril version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1286


Attachments:
Dark Bat still 20.jpg
Dark Bat still 20.jpg [ 453.75 KiB | Viewed 321 times ]
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:16 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:28 pm
Posts: 194
Falleen wrote:
Can you be a bit more specific, Read The Comics?
Do you mean you'd want to see a third version that is even more erotically themed for each release?

For me, these videos are already quite expensive. I'm not sure if I'm going to be buying another film until it features the topless element, not because I don't want to support the company, but again, these are a lot for me to buy.

I think the best thing to do is to have titles that focus more on the beat-em-up action with painful outcomes for the heroine, that feature either no squirting effects or an alternate versions with them added, AND also movies that focus a lot more on the erotic elements. What seems to be happening now is releases that are trying to blend both genres together, and the result is, fine, but not quite as good as WA19, 20, or 25 (that's just my opinion). I understand that the filmmakers want to please both camps, but it's really hard for each video to do that, in my view.

You might notice that whenever I try to make suggestions on the type of movie I'd like to see (and others) that my comments are met with a somewhat lukewarm response. And I understand if the producers don't want to delve into that territory, though I will never suggest hardcore sex. As I've already said, I'd love to see something that is only teased/hinted at in other videos, where the heroine gets so turned on by the fighting that she willingly submits herself to an orgasmic strangulation/demise, with some regular and inner dialogue around this theme.

Again, I'd love to hear what others, including yourself, think.


I agree with Falleen. And the fact that I like erotic elements like squirting orgasms don't mean that I don't like peril or death elements. I apreciate both of them, contrary to what some of you can think. There is no card saying about what fantasy is or isn't. Fantasy is fantasy, that's all. And even here, the reality is not so real, and I think it don't be at all, because it would kill the fantasy. I loved the squirting orgasm idea, the vilainess and the heroine. But I think that this element together a topless scene is very powerful. By the way, I think that these elements bring aspects like domination and humiliarion, and this is amazing to me


Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:00 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 am
Posts: 333
dragonlleo wrote:
I agree with Falleen. And the fact that I like erotic elements like squirting orgasms don't mean that I don't like peril or death elements. I apreciate both of them, contrary to what some of you can think. There is no card saying about what fantasy is or isn't. Fantasy is fantasy, that's all. And even here, the reality is not so real, and I think it don't be at all, because it would kill the fantasy. I loved the squirting orgasm idea, the vilainess and the heroine. But I think that this element together a topless scene is very powerful. By the way, I think that these elements bring aspects like domination and humiliarion, and this is amazing to me


Still there is a limit of fantasy we can not exceed in the erotic fetish, like woman feeling pleasure and get a squirt while she is disembowelled, or like feeling pleasure by watching a tomato growing in the space void or watching a Gorilla fornicating a COVID-19 Virus. We can not put everythings, we have to stay in the limit of logical sense of reality.


Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:36 pm
Profile Send private message
Online

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm
Posts: 134
I get your point, Totallibertarianism, but Dragonlleo has a good argument too. We're not asking for something crazy like getting turned on from something excessively painful like disembowelment (yuck), however there are some people who do genuinely get aroused from strangulation and even the thought of being stabbed. And like Dragonlleo I'm not even looking for realism, but a fantasy: the type of scenario that some people dream up from time to time.
That's why I personally think dividing up the genres is a good idea: one type of movie that features the more traditional action and painful demise (not really my interest), and another type of movie that focuses on the erotic fantasy elements. Maybe even a third category, like the last few released movies that feature a cross between them, though as I've said, I think I've bought enough of these type for now.


Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm
Profile Send private message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:09 pm
Posts: 10305
Location: The True North
Falleen wrote:
I get your point, Totallibertarianism, but Dragonlleo has a good argument too. We're not asking for something crazy like getting turned on from something excessively painful like disembowelment (yuck), however there are some people who do genuinely get aroused from strangulation and even the thought of being stabbed. And like Dragonlleo I'm not even looking for realism, but a fantasy: the type of scenario that some people dream up from time to time.
That's why I personally think dividing up the genres is a good idea: one type of movie that features the more traditional action and painful demise (not really my interest), and another type of movie that focuses on the erotic fantasy elements. Maybe even a third category, like the last few released movies that feature a cross between them, though as I've said, I think I've bought enough of these type for now.


The major problem with this idea is that it would cut into the filming time, i.e. having to shoot three varied editings instead of two. Therefore, it's not really workable from a production standpoint. It would mean that each version will be shorter than usual, because time is being taken from the common elements to apply to a third ending scene. I don't think people would want to pay the same price for shorter videos.

Blue

_________________
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com


Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:26 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
Online

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm
Posts: 134
Let me make myself clear, Bluestone:
I don't mean that each movie should get three different versions. I mean to say that it seems making three different categories of movie (2 main types) might be the best for fans. So for example, movies that focus solely on the traditional action elements, and then completely different films (different scripts, actresses, etc.) that focus more on the erotic stuff.


Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:29 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: xj900uk and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software