STELLAR is NOW RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: STELLAR is NOW RELEASED!

Post by Richpartist »

Actually I tried again and it worked,I forgot to add something to my review,nice Star Trek Motion Picture music in the background.😁
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Stellar: A Star Is Born" is now available!

Links to buy:

Extreme/Death version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1371

Peril/Survival version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1370

The trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4
Attachments
Stellar poster.jpg
Stellar poster.jpg (632.61 KiB) Viewed 5865 times
Stellar still 34.jpg
Stellar still 34.jpg (644.75 KiB) Viewed 5865 times
Stellar still 33.jpg
Stellar still 33.jpg (726.85 KiB) Viewed 5865 times
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

She did a great job. Her hair the color of her lipstick, the way she performed during the fight scenes. You have a knack for identifying quality actresses. Looking forward to the next story.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Foolish Mortal wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:55 am She did a great job. Her hair the color of her lipstick, the way she performed during the fight scenes. You have a knack for identifying quality actresses. Looking forward to the next story.
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. It is really selling well, so we will be happy to give you more of what you want. You want Stellar to gain super powers? Okay, we hear you. That aspect will be explored in the very next Stellar episode!

If you haven't already purchased "Stellar: A Star Is Born", you can get it here:
Extreme/Death version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1371
Peril version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1370
Bitcoin version:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... r-is-born/

Here's the Trailer:

Cheers!

Blue
Attachments
Stellar poster.jpg
Stellar poster.jpg (632.61 KiB) Viewed 5691 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Keep her chloroformed and over a shoulder and you can have my money.😁
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Bluestone wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 3:56 pm
Foolish Mortal wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:55 am She did a great job. Her hair the color of her lipstick, the way she performed during the fight scenes. You have a knack for identifying quality actresses. Looking forward to the next story.
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. It is really selling well, so we will be happy to give you more of what you want. You want Stellar to gain super powers? Okay, we hear you. That aspect will be explored in the very next Stellar episode!

If you haven't already purchased "Stellar: A Star Is Born", you can get it here:
Extreme/Death version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1371
Peril version: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1370
Bitcoin version:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... r-is-born/

Here's the Trailer:

Cheers!

Blue
"It's a sidekick. This one is Stellar." I.e., one of many superheroine fangirls who LARP to their demise. Self-styled "Stellar" is a wealthy Scottish lass who gets obsessed with Supernova (a canvas on which to project her grandiosity), convincing herself that she's capable of crimefighting. She exudes an overconfidence, which is juxtaposed with her lack of any real ability. She is defeated and humiliated, revealed as the powerless little girl that she really is.

For me, THAT'S what makes the video hot—that's how it works. So this lone voice in the SHIP wilderness screams to you, Blue, not to give her powers!

But to each his own.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"It's a sidekick. This one is Stellar." I.e., one of many superheroine fangirls who LARP to their demise. Self-styled "Stellar" is a wealthy Scottish lass who gets obsessed with Supernova (a canvas on which to project her grandiosity), convincing herself that she's capable of crimefighting. She exudes an overconfidence, which is juxtaposed with her lack of any real ability. She is defeated and humiliated, revealed as the powerless little girl that she really is.

For me, THAT'S what makes the video hot—that's how it works. So this lone voice in the SHIP wilderness screams to you, Blue, not to give her powers!

But to each his own."

That is a thought, I will consult with Blue.

"Stellar: A Star Is Born" is now available!

Links to buy:

Extreme/Death version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1371

Peril/Survival version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1370

The trailer:

Attachments
Stellar still 35.jpg
Stellar still 35.jpg (687.74 KiB) Viewed 5521 times
Sparky1975
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've just purchased Dark Wondra part1 and the quality was absolutely amazing. I'd like to be a member so I can keep up to date with future works from you and participate in the discussions.
Referral: Followed a like found at The Ultimate Superheroine Forum

Post by Sparky1975 »

Can I add my vote to the keep her exactly as she is column please? Loved this video. It’s my favourite that you’ve done. She’s just awesome and being Scottish too just adds to it for me so please bring her back and soon. Yep, I’m also Scottish which possibly makes me a wee bit biased. I know we don’t want two worlds to collide here but I’d love to see more of her work can anyone send wee pm to me to put me on the right track please? Thanks Bluestone
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

I don't think it matters,powers or no powers it usually ends the same way.These ladies are terrible Superheroines and I'm sure we are all thankful.😁
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:01 pm I don't think it matters,powers or no powers it usually ends the same way.These ladies are terrible Superheroines and I'm sure we are all thankful.😁
Yes, she will always lose (in the Extreme versions) whether she has powers or not, but here's what even those who are requesting no powers will find out in the next Stellar video...

Even if Stellar gains powers, that doesn't mean that she will master them immediately, or even at all. She's still an inexperienced teen. I think that you'll all enjoy her flirtation with having powers, whether they are permanent or temporary. You will enjoy just watching this brand new heroine try to conquer her shortcomings to become at least a pale imitation of her idol. Join us in that journey as we further explore Stellar and the girl behind the starry name!

Blue
Attachments
Stellar still 28.jpg
Stellar still 28.jpg (596.13 KiB) Viewed 5408 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

If she gains powers you could have to have the bad guys catch her and experiment upon her, Blue, whilst she is still a normal helpless teen. THeir experiments are what gives her powers as they spectacularly backfire and she emerges as a cut-price inexperienced version of the main Supernovae. You could have a lot of fun with her being inexperienced and unusuedt o having mega powers, say trying out eye-beams and her zapping holes in walls and things like that by accident.
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Bluestone wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:21 pm
Richpartist wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:01 pm I don't think it matters,powers or no powers it usually ends the same way.These ladies are terrible Superheroines and I'm sure we are all thankful.😁
Yes, she will always lose (in the Extreme versions) whether she has powers or not, but here's what even those who are requesting no powers will find out in the next Stellar video...

Even if Stellar gains powers, that doesn't mean that she will master them immediately, or even at all. She's still an inexperienced teen. I think that you'll all enjoy her flirtation with having powers, whether they are permanent or temporary. You will enjoy just watching this brand new heroine try to conquer her shortcomings to become at least a pale imitation of her idol. Join us in that journey as we further explore Stellar and the girl behind the starry name!

Blue
Love where you’re going with it, Blue. Can’t wait to see the next installment. And farther down the road, can’t wait to see what other sidekicks are in store (please say Teen Cat).
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Of course a great scenario would be her and Supernova together in a video( maybe not the anti over the shoulder Rebecca) 😁 or having her with powers trying to take out Supernova and failing.
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Not a fan of hero on hero stories. Nothing heroic about that. If that is what you have in mind don't let my opinion impact you. I'm here for the long haul.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Foolish Mortal wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:06 pm Not a fan of hero on hero stories. Nothing heroic about that. If that is what you have in mind don't let my opinion impact you. I'm here for the long haul.
No, that is not what we have in mind, but the next Superheroine video will be Darkwing, and then Stellar's story will tie into the Darkwing video as well as "Supernova: Fall of the Mighty".

Blue
Attachments
Stellar still 30.jpg
Stellar still 30.jpg (832.97 KiB) Viewed 5298 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com