Whats next for the bluestone universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Whats next for the bluestone universe?

Post by Director B »

Production starts today on the new SYCC starring Heather Page
Attachments
Mistaken Identity poster.jpg
Mistaken Identity poster.jpg (570.05 KiB) Viewed 4925 times
Quickie Divorce poster.jpg
Quickie Divorce poster.jpg (620.75 KiB) Viewed 4925 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:21 am Production starts today on the new SYCC starring Heather Page
I hope she has a "breathtaking time!" If at any point you are unsure what to do, just pick something and "give it a shot", nothing is guaranteed, so sometimes you just have to "take a stab at it!". In any case, we'll be interested to hear about your "body" of work. If you have to "cut" anything, be sure and let us know. We will certainly be "holding our breath" for further updates! I hope that you get the "point"!
;-)
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Hope we get a chloroform scene in this one even though they’re not as common in sycc videos
Director B

Post by Director B »

Jimmy212 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:26 pm Hope we get a chloroform scene in this one even though they’re not as common in sycc videos
I'm sorry, I was told by the director that there are no chloroform scenes in this one.
Attachments
Caught on Tape Still 2 copy.jpg
Caught on Tape Still 2 copy.jpg (735.72 KiB) Viewed 4564 times
Fruit of the Poisonous Vine Still 1 copy.jpg
Fruit of the Poisonous Vine Still 1 copy.jpg (644.81 KiB) Viewed 4564 times
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

That's a disappointment. Any cradle carries dB?
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:51 am
Jimmy212 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:26 pm Hope we get a chloroform scene in this one even though they’re not as common in sycc videos
I'm sorry, I was told by the director that there are no chloroform scenes in this one.
You had me with Bill's hands around Heather's sexy throat!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:22 am Speaking of Dark Bat, I was just commenting elsewhere about how unique the first Dark Bat video was, because for the first time, we saw a sexy female killer actually getting off to the point of orgasm on killing another sexy babe!
I'm very happy you like it the Dark Bat 1, and the scene of villainess enjoying and squirting killing Dark Bat played by Natasha.

The fact is, this scene was created by my suggestion to blue more than a year ago, it was my only free suggestion agreed to being put in the movie by blue. He was very reluctant first when I told him to make this scene with the villainess enjoying and turning on by killing the heroine. He finally agreed to make this scene in the next release and I was very suprised first because I didn't expect he will agree with me. :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is the debate I did in the forum for the creation of this scene, one year ago, blue finally agreed to make it in his next movie => viewtopic.php?p=121182#p121182

=> viewtopic.php?p=121182

But finally despite the blue screen disappointment in the movie, I think the movie itself is a success thank to my suggestion to blue in that time !!! Yes it's all Totallibertarianism's fault... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And in the meantime for now, I'm waiting the release of my first custom with the Crime House Studio. it will be released in weeks to come, it will feature a fighting to death scenario between Mary Ann and Annabelle with a nice death ending I conceived entirely. I just hope all be fine for the release, don't want a start of 3rd world war before the release of my custom... with the crazy old Bitten and the twins Bojohnson and Makron we are not really sure... :roll:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Athena 4 Dark Amazon - Coming Soon!
Attachments
Athena 4 Dark Amazon poster copy.jpg
Athena 4 Dark Amazon poster copy.jpg (558.59 KiB) Viewed 3662 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:47 am Athena 4 Dark Amazon - Coming Soon!
OK, having read the full description on the "Coming Soon", please tell us there will be a future battle between Heather as "Dark Athena" and Nadia as "Athena"! If so, please have the Extreme and Peril versions alternate which babe dies and Nadia's destruction be topless as usual! That way, both those that favor Nadia in the role and those who favor Heather can choose (or more likely, enjoy both! Who wouldn't LOVE a "Battle of the Athenas"? May the sexiest neck be strangled!

:twisted:

Attachments
Battle of the Athenas.PNG
Battle of the Athenas.PNG (516.16 KiB) Viewed 3648 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:38 am
OK, having read the full description on the "Coming Soon", please tell us there will be a future battle between Heather as "Dark Athena" and Nadia as "Athena"! If so, please have the Extreme and Peril versions alternate which babe dies and Nadia's destruction be topless as usual! That way, both those that favor Nadia in the role and those who favor Heather can choose (or more likely, enjoy both! Who wouldn't LOVE a "Battle of the Athenas"? May the sexiest neck be strangled!

No plans for this, but great suggested concept!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:20 am

Blue
If this match-up ever happens, BLue, you should make Four versions - one where Nadia dies, one where Heather dies, and one where the pair of them are killed off at the end! :supes:
In the fourth version, which I suspect would be the most popular, the pair of superheroines actually team up to take down the malignant 'Director B'. :twisted:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:13 pm
Bluestone wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:20 am

Blue
If this match-up ever happens, BLue, you should make Four versions - one where Nadia dies, one where Heather dies, and one where the pair of them are killed off at the end! :supes:
In the fourth version, which I suspect would be the most popular, the pair of superheroines actually team up to take down the malignant 'Director B'. :twisted:
Something I loved about "Bountyhuntress" was that in the Peril version, they both die! Kerie breaks free and snaps Louise's neck, only to be killed by the release of poison gas into the locked room!
Attachments
Bountyhuntress Peril Ending.jpg
Bountyhuntress Peril Ending.jpg (296.98 KiB) Viewed 3523 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - Darkwing - Leave No One Behind. In production 17/2/22
Attachments
Darkwing With Great Power still 10 copy.jpg
Darkwing With Great Power still 10 copy.jpg (387.01 KiB) Viewed 2784 times
Darkwing With Great Power still 2 copy.jpg
Darkwing With Great Power still 2 copy.jpg (427.15 KiB) Viewed 2784 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:59 am Coming Soon - Darkwing - Leave No One Behind. In production 17/2/22
LOVE this new Darkwing costume! So sheer and sexy!
msw762
What is your main fetish?: Female on female hand strangulation. Two on one strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To review and discuss Bluestone products.
Referral: Search engine

Post by msw762 »

Director B wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:59 am Coming Soon - Darkwing - Leave No One Behind. In production 17/2/22
YES!!!!!! Yvonne Darkwing!!!!