What does Everyone want to see in the next Supernova?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

GrimlockPrimus9518
What is your main fetish?: I love to see chloroform superheroine and especially when they get ko being facedown very sexy one.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love how you guys do your superheroine peril especially with these hot and gorgeous ladies of justice.
Referral: From Bluestone

Post by GrimlockPrimus9518 »

I would love to see some sexy facedown scenes like these ones!
Attachments
snapshot20120625231254.jpg
snapshot20120625231254.jpg (56.07 KiB) Viewed 2864 times
[clips4sale-0-20-07-476.jpg
[clips4sale-0-20-07-476.jpg (504.05 KiB) Viewed 2864 times
red_queens_checkmate_part2-0-09-17-718.jpg
red_queens_checkmate_part2-0-09-17-718.jpg (185.99 KiB) Viewed 2864 times
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Re: What does Everyone want to see in the next Supernova?

Post by semenko99 »

Textual wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:18 pm We should finally have a villain who has the science to preserve the bodies of the superheroines and keep them as trophies, all posed perfectly still in his trophy room.
If Blue and Director B go with this idea, they have to be careful so that it does not resemble the Trophy Hunter from SuperheroineCentral.com too much as the Trophy Hunter is know for defeating superheroines and adding them to his display collection :)
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I have been thinking about a idea for a video for a while. Supernova goes after Xander who is surrounded by his men with one mysterious hooded figure standing behind him. Supernova fights through Xander's men and confronts him. Xander turns to the hooded figure and asks him or her to deal with her. The hooded figure takes out a voodoo doll. There are tones of things that can be done here. You can break Supernova's limbs, back, neck. Stab it with a Novanite pin. place a ribbon around the neck. I imagine the hooded figure trying to break the doll in half as Supernova arches her back on the floor as if two large hands are trying to break her in two. But in the end the hooded figure takes off his or her hood and this is the win or lose moment.
kal-walkerofsky
What is your main fetish?: Chloro is over-done, but if done sparingly, fine.
Ripped costumes. Not nudes, though. If there's not a costume, it's just another topless girl.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I had an idea for the next Rebecca Mason as Supernova movie.
Referral: Heroinemovies.com,
Google search.

Post by kal-walkerofsky »

Some ideas:
Novanite handcuffs, Novanite collar, or both.
I kinda like the idea of the logo on the costume ripped down the middle, too.
But it depends on what the actress is fine with.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

kal-walkerofsky wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm Some ideas:
Novanite handcuffs, Novanite collar, or both.
I kinda like the idea of the logo on the costume ripped down the middle, too.
But it depends on what the actress is fine with.
This
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Red Ribbon Strangler!! In her civilian clothes!!!
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

...with her aroused and an orgasm!!!
LillyPad
What is your main fetish?: Heroines losing to an evil villain, I'd say.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about this thing that I definitely can't talk to my IRL friends about. lol.
Referral: I'm not sure. Just random internet searches, I guess.

Also, hi, my name is Lilly.

Post by LillyPad »

+1 to Supernova feeling aroused as she's losing. With a lot of good build-up and narrative, struggling against that feeling. Maybe even touching herself towards the end as she's losing and the villain taunts her.

The villain would tell her she's not good enough. Not strong enough, not smart enough. Not even pretty enough.

And then she'd orgasm as she died.

I'm not against the "squirt" visual, but as a woman I'm also not sure it's your best tool to convey that the heroine is orgasming.

I love your videos. Kudos.
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

I agree. The squirt is good.... But it's the fact she'd be having an orgasm that is the winner!!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

It would be interesting to see her trapped in a closed space from which all the air is slowly drained, causing her to slowly suffocate. Another element I'd love to see is one of her being fatally strangled with her own cape. In the past, it's been used to weaken and KO, but I don't think it's ever been used to completion. There is always something compelling about the heroine dying from something of her own!

Attachments
Supergirl Suffocating.gif
Supergirl Suffocating.gif (19.98 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:14 am It would be interesting to see her trapped in a closed space from which all the air is slowly drained, causing her to slowly suffocate. Another element I'd love to see is one of her being fatally strangled with her own cape. In the past, it's been used to weaken and KO, but I don't think it's ever been used to completion. There is always something compelling about the heroine dying from something of her own!

Very into this.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:14 am It would be interesting to see her trapped in a closed space from which all the air is slowly drained, causing her to slowly suffocate. Another element I'd love to see is one of her being fatally strangled with her own cape. In the past, it's been used to weaken and KO, but I don't think it's ever been used to completion. There is always something compelling about the heroine dying from something of her own!

I asked for that some time ago - make her all hot & sweaty as the air is drained from her 'trap', also lace it with Novanite so that she is too weakened to punch her way out!
NW1981

Post by NW1981 »

Would really like to see a choking scene from behind, like in Darkwing 19.
Bluestone - Darkwing 19 - Contract Kill VV B.mp4_snapshot_06.10_[2022.05.20_01.58.32].jpg
Bluestone - Darkwing 19 - Contract Kill VV B.mp4_snapshot_06.10_[2022.05.20_01.58.32].jpg (194.37 KiB) Viewed 1788 times
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

read the comics wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:38 pm

Very into this.
There's a scene from "another life" where a girl is suffocated in a glass pod. Seeing her fighting to escape and gulping for air was great. I would love to see supernova in this scenario
Attachments
20220520_080714_1_1.gif
20220520_080714_1_1.gif (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1646 times
20220520_080714_1_2.gif
20220520_080714_1_2.gif (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1646 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

21gregor wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:31 am
read the comics wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:38 pm

Very into this.
There's a scene from "another life" where a girl is suffocated in a glass pod. Seeing her fighting to escape and gulping for air was great. I would love to see supernova in this scenario
There was a book by Mary Higgins Clark ("You Belong To Me") where the killer worked by knocking out his victims (female) and then binding them and sealing them in a transparent "body" bag to slowly suffocate. I always thought that was a pretty sexy plot to spring from the mind of a respectable middle-aged lady! ;-)