Spider-Warrior (RELEASED)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: Spider-Warrior (Coming Soon)

Post by read the comics »

I really enjoyed this film. I agree that the full face mask isn't the best because facial expressions are one of the key elements for me but her performance worked really well. Like really well. The couch bit was stunning. The gratuitous head rolling really sold it. She even sold the chloro insanely well for not having facial expressions.

Other than the mask, I wouldn't mind if nothing about the costume. As long as the background has sufficient contrast her curves really work. I'm sure you could make more skin work just as well, though.

Consider me a convert. I didn't enjoy alien Duel very much but she sold her performance really well here. Everybody gets one. Her body smokes. I'll be picking up the next supernova for sure and would be delighted to see more of spider warrior.
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

I can understand the criticism for a full face mask, but I just love when the inevitable mask gets removed, and you see the long hair just flow out of it. Always been a thing for me.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Spider-Warrior: Unmasked" is RELEASED!

Sienna Scarlett is "Spider-Warrior", and in her first appearance, she has to go up against an enhanced RRS!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Youtube trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1501

(Bitcoin) link to buy:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... -unmasked/
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 3856 times
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg (553.91 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 26 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 26 copy.jpg (388.22 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 24 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 24 copy.jpg (529.36 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 23 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 23 copy.jpg (378.01 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg (465.55 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 19 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 19 copy.jpg (555.97 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg (502.34 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 16 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 16 copy.jpg (518.37 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 13 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 13 copy.jpg (529.94 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 10 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 10 copy.jpg (500.67 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Spider-Warrior still 9 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 9 copy.jpg (456.2 KiB) Viewed 3857 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ONE. WE NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S WORTH US DOING ANOTHER.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I really loved it, Director B! :clap: Sienna really throws herself in to the role and pulls it off even though we can't see any of her for the first half of the storyline,s he carries it purely on her body language and movement which is pretty sensuous throughout. A lso she really wears that Spidey suit, too!
However, I absolutely hate the name. 'Spider Warrior' sounds so terribly generic and derivative. Give her something far sexier, I suggested 'Arachnyss' earlier, but if anybody has any better suggestions, please go for it.
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Possible name replacements…

-Webb-Warrior
-Webb-Crawler
-Spider-Gal
-Silk-Spider

Also, if we’re going to make suggestions, I’d like to see the outfit made of a more latex looking texture, and maybe a different color scheme.
Director B

Post by Director B »

RingoWarrior wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:38 pm Possible name replacements…

-Webb-Warrior
-Webb-Crawler
-Spider-Gal
-Silk-Spider

Also, if we’re going to make suggestions, I’d like to see the outfit made of a more latex looking texture, and maybe a different color scheme.
WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF THE ABOVE NAMES?
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Silk-Spider sounds sexy and Webb-Warrior is pretty cool.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:49 pm
RingoWarrior wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:38 pm Possible name replacements…

-Webb-Warrior
-Webb-Crawler
-Spider-Gal
-Silk-Spider

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF THE ABOVE NAMES?
As long as it results in a headstone, not too worried what name is on it! ;-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Spider-Warrior is a huge success, so many people say they don't like the mask or the name and debate whether the costume should be changed. Now the question is, are these voices the minority or the majority? Because as proven with White Angel 23, it looked like the loudest voices came from the majority, but it was the minority, hence the poor sales. There are a lot of lurkers out there that do not voice their opinions on the forum.

So to see where we stand in the next Spider-Warrior video, we will continue with the same costume, and if sales are poor, we'll know that the voices on this forum are the majority and change it to fit what is wanted.
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Spider-Warrior: Unmasked"

Sienna Scarlett is "Spider-Warrior", and in her first appearance, she has to go up against an enhanced RRS!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Youtube trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1501

(Bitcoin) link to buy:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... -unmasked/
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Spider-Warrior still 10 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 10 copy.jpg (500.67 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Spider-Warrior still 15 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 15 copy.jpg (487.17 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg (502.34 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg (465.55 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Spider-Warrior still 24 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 24 copy.jpg (529.36 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Spider-Warrior still 29 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 29 copy.jpg (582.8 KiB) Viewed 3420 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Spider-Warrior is a huge success, so many people say they don't like the mask or the name and debate whether the costume should be changed. Now the question is, are these voices the minority or the majority? Because as proven with White Angel 23, it looked like the loudest voices came from the majority, but it was the minority, hence the poor sales. There are a lot of lurkers out there that do not voice their opinions on the forum.

So to see where we stand in the next Spider-Warrior video, we will continue with the same costume, and if sales are poor, we'll know that the voices on this forum are the majority and change it to fit what is wanted.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:03 am Spider-Warrior is a huge success, so many people say they don't like the mask or the name and debate whether the costume should be changed. Now the question is, are these voices the minority or the majority? Because as proven with White Angel 23, it looked like the loudest voices came from the majority, but it was the minority, hence the poor sales. There are a lot of lurkers out there that do not voice their opinions on the forum.

I suspect the novelty of a completely new character didn't hurt and Sienna's performance was sufficiently sexy, that I found myself minding the mask less than I'd expected. I do, really miss the facial expressions during the chloroform scene, but as I said originally, the rest of the video made up for it.

Does the name sound kind of lame? Yes, but in a way, I like that about it. He didn't refer to her as a heroine, but as a "sidekick" and that implies she's not taken as seriously as she would hope, and the name reflects that!

As for the mask, If she's going to be chloroformed, I'd prefer to see the mask come off first. Perhaps, she's defeated physically and beaten down. The villain then peels off her mask and knocks her out with chloroform until he's ready to finish her. Another nice option would be to have her attacked in her home, while she's dressing for her mission. We see her in the final stages of slipping her costume on, raising it over her bare breasts, and then donning the mask. Then she's attacked as she's crossing to the window to set out.

As I reflect on the full coverage of the costume, there is the positive element that it provides an air of mystery to her, that increases the impact of when she is unveiled! For some reason, I found the lipstick smears on the inside of the mask to be strangely sexy! Whether it is the thickness of the material, or the color pattern, there was no evidence of hard nipples until she was rendered topless and that's a pity, but when it came to her hips and bottom, it seemed almost painted on!
RingoWarrior

Post by RingoWarrior »

If you want a little facial expression, maybe you could do a battle damage mask just like the comic spider heroes have had in the books, and films. The mask could be “torn”, or pulled up by the attacker from the nose down midway through the video, then get some action with that look with barehugs, backbreakers, and sometimes a chloroform. After that then we get the full face reveal, topless scene, and finally the finish.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Why not start her in the full face mask and costume, but during the next movie she... kind of looses it as the villain(s) strip it from her?