"SYCC #71 - Night's Work" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "SYCC #71 - Night's Work" is Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC: Night's Work" with Melody is Coming Friday!
Nights Work Still 18 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 18 copy.jpg (393.84 KiB) Viewed 2533 times

Not to be missed!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

Friday can't be here soon enough lol
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Night's Work is Coming Soon!
Attachments
Nights Work Still 23 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 23 copy.jpg (491.75 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:00 am Night's Work is Coming Soon!
She really is one of your finest actresses! Those facial expressions are incredible! You simply have to find a way to keep her available!
DS00
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 am
Director B wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:00 am Night's Work is Coming Soon!
She really is one of your finest actresses! Those facial expressions are incredible! You simply have to find a way to keep her available!
Agreed!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "SYCC #71 - Night's Work" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC #71 - Night's Work" is RELEASED!

Get the regular version here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1553
The Upscaled version here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1554
The Extra Footage here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1555
and for Bitcoin users a special package of the Upscaled and Extra Footage versions here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... ghts-work/
Night's Work poster copy.jpg
Night's Work poster copy.jpg (649.08 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
"Night's Work" is Melody Sky's debut in the Scotland Yard Cold Cases series. Sexy Agent Madison Harper is attacked in her bedroom by an enemy agent, who first threatens her with a silenced gun, interrogates her and, when she tries to flee, pounds her and pulls a garrotte across her lovely neck. What follows is a long, erotic strangle of this vibrant, beautiful woman! After she's dead, Melody's delicious body is slung over the killer's shoulder and he pats her bottom to signify his conquest!

There are three releases: The standard video, an upscaled version, and an extra footage reel. Not to be missed!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DS00
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

Just got the regular and extra footage releases of this video, and both are amazing! Melody truly is an exceptional actress, and her facial expressions and line delivery in the interrogation scene were truly top-notch. The strangle was also fantastic, with Melody's physical performance and choking noises being some of the best I've seen in a video in a long time. The extra footage video had even better strangling clips, especially of the death scene. Also, there are a couple unadvertised bits in the first couple minutes of the video that are really great, but I think it's best left as a surprise. Overall, this was a great episode and a fantastic return for Melody. I also liked how the video felt like a well-rounded espionage story, could almost function as a short-length White Angel episode. Can't wait for the other two upcoming Melody videos, and hopefully you guys can bring her back again sometime!
Director B

Post by Director B »

DS00 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:04 pm Just got the regular and extra footage releases of this video, and both are amazing! Melody truly is an exceptional actress, and her facial expressions and line delivery in the interrogation scene were truly top-notch. The strangle was also fantastic, with Melody's physical performance and choking noises being some of the best I've seen in a video in a long time. The extra footage video had even better strangling clips, especially of the death scene. Also, there are a couple unadvertised bits in the first couple minutes of the video that are really great, but I think it's best left as a surprise. Overall, this was a great episode and a fantastic return for Melody. I also liked how the video felt like a well-rounded espionage story, could almost function as a short-length White Angel episode. Can't wait for the other two upcoming Melody videos, and hopefully you guys can bring her back again sometime!
Glad you liked it DS00. Does anyone else want to give it a review? We would love to hear what you thought of this one.
Director B

Post by Director B »

SYCC’s Night's Work is RELEASED!

Link to buy:

Link to buy the Upscaled version is here:

Link to buy the Extra Footage here:

Melody Sky debuts on Scotland Yard Cold Cases as sexy espionage agent Madison Harper
Attachments
Night's Work poster copy.jpg (649.08 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
Nights Work Still 6 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 6 copy.jpg (536.54 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
Nights Work Still 31 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 31 copy.jpg (528.15 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
Nights Work Still 16 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 16 copy.jpg (467.84 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
Nights Work Still 21 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 21 copy.jpg (505.91 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
Nights Work Still 28 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 28 copy.jpg (442.87 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
Nights Work Still 25 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 25 copy.jpg (457.93 KiB) Viewed 1839 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I have to leave for work, so I'll have to keep this short and sweet.

Melody's performance in this one can stand beside the best Hollywood has to offer. She really is, a very fine actress!

I loved the final line announcing her destination! I see Blue has been paying attention to the comments!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Does anyone else want to give it a review? We would love to hear what you thought of this one.
Lurkndog
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

Review:

Open on Melody's feet as "Agent Madison Harper" puts on her shoes, adjusts her little black dress, straightens the bed, and wanders about her apartment for a bit. Mr. Green enters unseen, and fells her with a pistol butt to the back of her head. She falls facedown onto the bed, out cold, and her assailant warily rolls her over and pats down her body.

She comes to, and finds herself staring uneasily down the barrel of a silenced pistol.

"Where is it?" demands the assassin.

"Where is what?" she replies cheekily, earning a backhand slap.

"My orders are to kill you if you don't tell me," says the assassin in a no-nonsense tone, but Agent Harper flippantly replies "Well you'd better kill me then, because I have no idea what you're talking about."

They stare at each other, and the assassin breaks character to admire her, earning an enticing smile from the female agent. But he snaps back to reality and puts the gun to her head.

They struggle, and the assassin lands a series of punches, the last of which spins her around, right into his waiting garrotte. (That was a nice bit of business.) There is a prolonged strangle, but the outcome is never in doubt, and in the end he snaps her neck.

Her body lies fetchingly on her side, and we get multiple views of her as the assassin calls it in to the big boss.

Returning, he picks her up in a first rate over the shoulder carry, slaps her butt and carries her off screen to a waiting dumpster.

Overall, a pretty nice SYCC, and well worth it for Melody fans.

If I could ask for more, I'd have liked Melody to get a little more backstory and sense of what she was trying to achieve, though she did a good job with what she was given. I realize this isn't War and Peace.
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

What a joy! Oh my God! Absolutely my favorite SYCC is right here!

You might think I am crazy but I was not looking forward to this one. Why? I had approached Blue to buy some elements inlcuiding an OTS for this one, unfortunately I was informed that the script was ready and nothing could be done. I was really surprised when I saw Lurkndog's review "he picks her up in a first rate over the shoulder carry" What? An ots? I immediately bought me the upscaled version of this video and I saw it myself. An OTS carry of Melody in a skintight little black dress. The OTS is absolutely perfect. She stays beautifully limp and inert just like only Melody knows how. The little elements added just knocked this masterpiece out of the park! Our bad guy trash talking the dead agent and the slap on the rear as her body is being taken just makes this one a classic for OTS lovers such as myself. The only thing that would have made it better would be a little upskirt during the carry but no matter. I got the extra elements right after. Although that one doesn't include an OTS I was glad to support Bluestone for giving us this diamond. More than ever looking forward to get that Supernova Prime.

And please Blue, next time announce the OTS elements in your SYCC videos! I was about to miss this masterpiece!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Does anyone else want to give it a review? We would love to hear what you thought of this one.

SYCC’s Night's Work is RELEASED!

Link to buy:

Link to buy the Upscaled version is here:

Link to buy the Extra Footage here:

Melody Sky debuts on Scotland Yard Cold Cases as sexy espionage agent Madison Harper
Attachments
Night's Work poster copy.jpg (649.08 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
Nights Work Still 27 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 27 copy.jpg (517.99 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
Nights Work Still 24 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 24 copy.jpg (467.59 KiB) Viewed 1515 times
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

please add some bare feet without stocking and shoes off