"The Black Wasp Returns" - Ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"The Black Wasp Returns" - Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi everyone, The Black Wasp returns! She has been doing well taking on street thugs, unfortunately her overconfidence has caught up to her. A seemingly routine thug has proven to be stronger and more resourceful than she expected. After an early victory, She is caught off guard when he frees himself , She is pummeled, choke slammed, bear hugged, knocked out, tied up by the villain. Black Wasp refuses to give up but can she muster a victory out of this confrontation?

In this video, Black Wasp is:

Shot at
pummeled
bear hugged
chokeslammed
torture racked
over the shoulder carried
chained/light bondage
knocked out

Check it out now at https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
IMG_3215.JPG
IMG_3215.JPG (2.46 MiB) Viewed 1219 times
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 8.21.05 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 8.21.05 PM.png (4.63 MiB) Viewed 1219 times
IMG_3182.JPG
IMG_3182.JPG (2.81 MiB) Viewed 1219 times
bw4.png
bw4.png (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1219 times
bw3.png
bw3.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1219 times
IMG_3076.JPG
IMG_3076.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1219 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "The Black Wasp Returns" - Ultraheroix.com

Post by SSkykingDA »

UltraHeroix wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:56 am

Hi everyone, The Black Wasp returns! She has been doing well taking on street thugs, unfortunately her overconfidence has caught up to her. A seemingly routine thug has proven to be stronger and more resourceful than she expected. After an early victory, She is caught off guard when he frees himself , She is pummeled, choke slammed, bear hugged, knocked out, tied up by the villain. Black Wasp refuses to give up but can she muster a victory out of this confrontation?

Shot at
pummeled
bear hugged
chokeslammed
torture racked
chained/light bondage
knocked out

A babe that hot, has to be left to slowly cool... :twisted:
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Post by UltraHeroix »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:36 am
UltraHeroix wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:56 am

Shot at
pummeled
bear hugged
chokeslammed
torture racked
chained/light bondage
knocked out

A babe that hot, has to be left to slowly cool... :twisted:
Thanks! I'm glad you like our Black Wasp! She definitely brings it here!
Attachments
IMG_3190.JPG
IMG_3190.JPG (2.34 MiB) Viewed 908 times
IMG_3084.JPG
IMG_3084.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 908 times
IMG_3182.JPG
IMG_3182.JPG (3.15 MiB) Viewed 908 times
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks to everyone who checked out "The Black Wasp Returns". If you haven't yet, be sure to check it out https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
IMG_3204.JPG
IMG_3204.JPG (1.98 MiB) Viewed 565 times
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 7.58.45 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 7.58.45 PM.png (6.93 MiB) Viewed 565 times
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 7.04.58 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 7.04.58 PM.png (8.19 MiB) Viewed 565 times