"Dark Wondra 1: Collected" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Dark Wondra 1: Collected" is coming soon!

Post by Director B »

Dark Wondra Collected Trailer
Release date May 20th.

https://youtu.be/_eqnnrbtPpI
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 13.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 13.jpg (441.23 KiB) Viewed 14990 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Release date May 20th.

The sexy Seer is strangled to death in the extreme version.

Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 14.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 14.jpg (476.46 KiB) Viewed 14947 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Kaneda73 wrote:Is Seer handcuffed during the garroting? I am always happy to see Ella Arcana take part in the action. Will Seer be more involved in Season 3, or have a solo adventure?
Yes she is handcuffed during the garrotting. Seer in a a solo adventure, would you like to see that? Do let us know.

Release date May 20th.

Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 15.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 15.jpg (525.29 KiB) Viewed 14864 times
DP2099
What is your main fetish?: asphyxiation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a fan of the various producers and I like the discussion.
Referral: I honestly can't remember.

Post by DP2099 »

Seer in a a solo adventure, would you like to see that? Do let us know.
Absolutely- I think Ella Arcana is adorable and Seer is a fun character. Funnily enough, I suggested in another thread that Wondra could be protecting Seer and get killed in the process. If that inspired this video (although I assume it was shot back in November, before I wrote that post), I'm extremely flattered.
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Well, I know what I'm getting come pay day in a couple of weeks! Also yes, yes, yes! I would also love to see Seer in a solo adventure! Would there happen to be some breath-play involved with the garrotting in this or is it a straight out strangulation? Just curious.
usep18
What is your main fetish?: I am interested in clean armpits.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love to see superheroine, especially the one with the dead ending.
Referral: Google, when I'm looking for pictures of Dark Wondra starred by Krystal Red.

Post by usep18 »

This is what I have been waiting for. Can't wait for it to be released. But, I don't see AOH element listed. So, for next episode, I suggest that Dark Wondra will get AOH bondage like the scene in Supernova 9: In Custody.
Director B

Post by Director B »

DP2099 wrote:
Seer in a a solo adventure, would you like to see that? Do let us know.
Absolutely- I think Ella Arcana is adorable and Seer is a fun character. Funnily enough, I suggested in another thread that Wondra could be protecting Seer and get killed in the process. If that inspired this video (although I assume it was shot back in November, before I wrote that post), I'm extremely flattered.
DP2099, we always listen to our fans, please continue to tell us what you want to see in our films. Thanks for your comments.
Director B

Post by Director B »

ArcRaven wrote:Well, I know what I'm getting come pay day in a couple of weeks! Also yes, yes, yes! I would also love to see Seer in a solo adventure! Would there happen to be some breath-play involved with the garrotting in this or is it a straight out strangulation? Just curious.
It's straight out strangulation. Anyone else want to see Seer in a solo adventure?

Dark Wondra Collected

Dark Wondra crushed in a deadly bearhug!

Release date May 20th.

Trailer: https://youtu.be/_eqnnrbtPpI
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 4.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 4.jpg (461.79 KiB) Viewed 14710 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Release date May 20th.

Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 18.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 18.jpg (452.6 KiB) Viewed 14698 times
Kaneda73
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is a boot/superheroine fetish. I don't really have a death fetish but enjoy the struggle for survival, the never giving up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Related to the main fetish question, most superheroines wear boots and struggle against some obstacle/opponent. This site subscribes to that and has some of, if not THE hottest heroines around.
Referral: A link from another site

Post by Kaneda73 »

I am glad I am not the only one psyched in seeing Seer in a subsequent solo storyline. :approve: Ella Arcana is beautiful and she really sells the peril. The look she has in the last picture as she is helpless against her fate is amazing. I have been fan of hers since seeing Supernova and A Shard of Revenge and would love to see her more. Now, for my own sanity, is she also fabulous Kerie?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Kaneda73 wrote:I am glad I am not the only one psyched in seeing Seer in a subsequent solo storyline. :approve: Ella Arcana is beautiful and she really sells the peril. The look she has in the last picture as she is helpless against her fate is amazing. I have been fan of hers since seeing Supernova and A Shard of Revenge and would love to see her more. Now, for my own sanity, is she also fabulous Kerie?
You will indeed be seeing more of Seer, but we cannot confirm or deny whether she has a secret identity. ;-)

Our only concern with a Seer solo adventure is that Peril fans seem to only want to see costumed superheroines. They don't even seem to support the White Angel super spy series.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

This just looks amazing!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
DP2099
What is your main fetish?: asphyxiation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a fan of the various producers and I like the discussion.
Referral: I honestly can't remember.

Post by DP2099 »

Our only concern with a Seer solo adventure is that Peril fans seem to only want to see costumed superheroines. They don't even seem to support the White Angel super spy series.
Yes, I had feeling that would be the case. But putting Seer in a costume would change the character too much- I like that we have at least one "normal" regular character in the Blueniverse. I guess the only solution, if a solo adventure won't sell, is to put her in more episodes. :lol:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

DP2099 wrote:
Yes, I had feeling that would be the case. But putting Seer in a costume would change the character too much- I like that we have at least one "normal" regular character in the Blueniverse. I guess the only solution, if a solo adventure won't sell, is to put her in more episodes. :lol:
Which is what we're doing. She's assisting Dark Wondra in "Dark Wondra 1: Collected", and she is planned to appear in other series, since she met most of the major superheroines in the Dark Wondra Saga.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Director B wrote:It's straight out strangulation.
Aw, oh well. Still, Ella is an incredible actress and it's awesome to see another segment with Seer as the victim! ^^
Bluestone wrote:Our only concern with a Seer solo adventure is that Peril fans seem to only want to see costumed superheroines. They don't even seem to support the White Angel super spy series.
That’s very unfortunate. Your videos have something for everyone and the White Angel series is still very good.