The Return of Nova Prime... Maybe

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Re: The Return of Nova Prime... Maybe

Post by gensmith117 »

I also would love Melody back
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Many of you guys seem to want Melody Sky back. We need to see what the boss thinks.
Attachments
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 42.jpg
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 42.jpg (768.78 KiB) Viewed 3099 times
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 53.jpg
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 53.jpg (827.46 KiB) Viewed 3099 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

The Boss says there are not enough people to warrant another video with Melody Sky. The fight to get her to the UK is about £600. Oh well. It was a good thought.
Attachments
Supernova Doomsayer still 21.jpg
Supernova Doomsayer still 21.jpg (814.36 KiB) Viewed 2892 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:53 am The Boss says there are not enough people to warrant another video with Melody Sky. The fight to get her to the UK is about £600. Oh well. It was a good thought.
I'd be willing to kick in $150 pre-order, anybody else willing to make a bid? Suppose only those who pre-order have a vote on elements, and you get one vote for every $25 you kick in? It's a thought... :D

We had at least two others in the poll that indicated they would be willing to consider kicking in more to make it happen...
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:38 am
Director B wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:53 am The Boss says there are not enough people to warrant another video with Melody Sky. The fight to get her to the UK is about £600. Oh well. It was a good thought.
I'd be willing to kick in $150 pre-order, anybody else willing to make a bid? Suppose only those who pre-order have a vote on elements, and you get one vote for every $25 you kick in? It's a thought... :D

We had at least two others in the poll that indicated they would be willing to consider kicking in more to make it happen...
I have no objection to that, but I'm not the boss, let's see what he thinks. Maybe send him a PM.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:34 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:38 am

I have no objection to that, but I'm not the boss, let's see what he thinks. Maybe send him a PM.
I would be willing to kick in £ 150 too. Thanks !
Director B

Post by Director B »

Well, I had a word with the boss, and he said we would need 1,000 pounds, which would translate to US$1,200. He doubts we have enough fans that can raise that much. There would have to be ten who will put in $120 each, or 12 at $100 each, and they will probably want an element each. Of course, 10 - 12 elements are workable, but more would be impossible to incorporate without making the video unsaleable to the general population.

Thoughts everyone, or is this dead in the water?
Attachments
Supernova Alien Dawn still 79.jpg
Supernova Alien Dawn still 79.jpg (879.76 KiB) Viewed 2419 times
DS00
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

Director B wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:41 am Well, I had a word with the boss, and he said we would need 1,000 pounds, which would translate to US$1,200. He doubts we have enough fans that can raise that much. There would have to be ten who will put in $120 each, or 12 at $100 each, and they will probably want an element each. Of course, 10 - 12 elements are workable, but more would be impossible to incorporate without making the video unsaleable to the general population.

Thoughts everyone, or is this dead in the water?
If semenko99's and SSkykingDA's offers still stand, that's $300 of that amount taken care of. I'd be glad to chip in $150, although I wouldn't be able to pay that until early next month. According to the poll that SSkyking started (viewtopic.php?f=40&t=21413), there are seventeen other people that would preorder, so there are probably enough to cover the required cost.

Additionally, I have a couple ideas about further ways that you guys could raise the money required:
1. There could be a couple different preordering options. Maybe a $70-80 option that includes the peril and extreme versions of the video, plus extra footage, and then a $100-120 option that includes both versions, the extra footage, maybe some behind the scenes pictures or bloopers, and the ability to request an element in the video. That way, people that cannot afford to pay $120 upfront could still contribute. For people who want to request multiple elements, additional requests could be added in increments of, say, $50.

2. An extra footage release from a previous Melody video. Since there wouldn't really be any production costs associated with such a release, most of the money made off of a ~$20 release could be used to fill in deficiencies left by the preordering system. Plus, in the event that enough money could not be raised, it would make a nice concession to the people that were really hoping for a Melody return. Primed for Action would be a good candidate for this, since it apparently had an extra footage release that is no longer available through the store.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Happy to contribute $120 for a preorder as long as there is some chloro and cradle carry action.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Guys, if you want this to happen, please PM Blue with your suggestions. As he said to me, it has to be ten who will put in $120 each, or 12 at $100 each.
Attachments
Supernova Alien Dawn still 84.jpg
Supernova Alien Dawn still 84.jpg (825.02 KiB) Viewed 2235 times
melvin1010

Post by melvin1010 »

I too would like to contribute $120 with 1 or 2 elements!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

melvin1010 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:46 pm I too would like to contribute $120 with 1 or 2 elements!
Yes, PM your requested element(s) to me along with your commitment.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

If you end up a contributor short let me know. I may be able to help.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Well, guys, according to the boss, the wheels are in motion - I will keep you guys in the loop.
Attachments
Supernova Alien Dawn still 52.jpg
Supernova Alien Dawn still 52.jpg (723.18 KiB) Viewed 1747 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:23 am Well, guys, according to the boss, the wheels are in motion - I will keep you guys in the loop.
C'mon folks, we can do this!