I'm April and new here hi everyone!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

NoseyApril
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looks
Referral: Google

Re: I'm April and new here hi everyone!

Post by NoseyApril »

[/quote]

If the picture you shared with us before is anything to go off of, I could definitely see you playing Teen Bat or a White Angel!
[/quote]
Hi thank you so much yay I'm so happy you think that! xxxxx
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

You are a very beautiful woman and I would love to see you killed (in fantasy of course) in a slow sexy way. White Angel would be perfect -- you can be lethally stabbed, shot and strangled all in the same story, after you're stripped to only your stockings. I'll have to see if I can come up with a story that suits you.

One thing you can do is get a cheap blouse that you don't mind ruining and do some death by gun or blade pics.
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

jhsnuff wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:35 am You are a very beautiful woman and I would love to see you killed (in fantasy of course) in a slow sexy way. White Angel would be perfect -- you can be lethally stabbed, shot and strangled all in the same story, after you're stripped to only your stockings. I'll have to see if I can come up with a story that suits you.

One thing you can do is get a cheap blouse that you don't mind ruining and do some death by gun or blade pics.
Hi thank you soo much and wow you want me dead 3 times in one movie ha! xxxxx
christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Post by christine »

NoseyApril wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:47 pm Hi everyone I am April from the Midlands England and just joined here tonight! I have just discovered this fetish exists (I already love cosplay) and as my name says I am nosey ha I couldn't help but check this all out I hope that's ok. Not sure what to expect here just curious as I love the Superheroines in peril theme so much. Bye for now - April xxxxxxxxxxxx
wow cool. how did you discover this kink community?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Superheroines in peril fighting impossible odds or a whole horde of bad guys and monsters are always very popular and have been through the ages, no matter what medium or historical period!...

Please don't think that we have just discovered something new or have kicked off a whole new genre by ourselves. We are simply the latest manifestation of it! LOL!
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

Dear all, to all those who have hounded me and called me fake etc I just want to say that has been totally unfair and not correct. I came on here as I was honestly interested in this fetish and my intentions were always genuine!
The creep that found me online has made me feel so small (although ok I knew at some point my real life would come out I guess but I wanted to protect myself and my family and friends from this for now).
I am not sure what to do right now as I was really looking forward to making the film xxxxx
Fluffsnuggle
What is your main fetish?: Drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: Buying drowning videos
Referral: Searching for drowning videos

Post by Fluffsnuggle »

NoseyApril wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:54 am Dear all, to all those who have hounded me and called me fake etc I just want to say that has been totally unfair and not correct. I came on here as I was honestly interested in this fetish and my intentions were always genuine!
The creep that found me online has made me feel so small (although ok I knew at some point my real life would come out I guess but I wanted to protect myself and my family and friends from this for now).
I am not sure what to do right now as I was really looking forward to making the film xxxxx
Why do some disgusting people always have to come out of the woodwork to harass women! That's very sad to hear and I'm so sorry you have had to go through this. I hope whoever has done this to you has had their names passed to admin and banned from our community. There should be no place for harassment and stalking here.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Being offered a movie by Blue is an unbelievable opportunity that you should grab with both hands, April.

As for being hounded by anyone either from here or Dark Desires, just report them.

The vast majority genuinely want you to show up for that shoot and be a success…
the praise and compliments that you’ll receive from fans will make it well worth your while!
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

NoseyApril wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:54 am Dear all, to all those who have hounded me and called me fake etc I just want to say that has been totally unfair and not correct. I came on here as I was honestly interested in this fetish and my intentions were always genuine!
So sorry this has happened and you feel uncomfortable and upset, April. :frown: Please do not worry about it, we will have words with him to make sure that you are always kept at 'arms length' from your fans and the public.
We know you really want to make this movie. And the fact that Blue has offered you the chance is an unbelievable break; as consigni said, it is an excellent opportunity for you.
If you make it and you are still not happy, or it does not settle right with you, t hen that's fine and you can walk away with your head held high - but at least you made it and that is a real achievement and milestone! :supes: :X
BTW Blue is a real solid professional in the industry and he takes good care of everyone who works for him, either side of the camera! He also will make sure that you are always treated with the utmost courtesy and respect.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

I´m very sorry this happened April, you did not deserve that and you shouldn't have to feel this way. Here for you if you want to talk. Don't let an asshole like that affect you. You are not small, remember that.
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

I will wade in with an unpopular opinion.

Stalking is terrible, we all agree. It has ruined a lot of potentially good things not only for Blue, but in the genre. That being said, many of you in this thread have toed very close to the line of stalking without actually crossing. Within hours of April joining folks had already scoured all of her posts and were making horrendous suggestions about "how I would love to see you die!" I realize this is a fetish board, but this is not normal behavior or conversation in any context. You all jumped on her like starved dogs who found something to eat. Even in the midst of this new potential stalker you're still pushing for her to continue on with the movie. She isn't a person to you; she's an object, something to provide you entertainment.

I haven't said anything thus far because if she really is in this community then she's dealt with ill-mannered men being inappropriate towards her, I figured she could handle it how she wanted. But obviously too many of you don't know where to draw the line. You think that because you don't stalk her you're not a part of the problem. You're wrong.

I give 0 shits about how many of you will be offended by this. It needs to be said and I should've done it earlier.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

All of us have said "If you feel comfortable, you should continue". Not one person here thinks that she should do something that doesn't feel right.

And this is a death fetish forum, which April showed that she understood -- one of her first posts was a death scenario. In this case, saying "I'd love to see you die!" first of all is obviously fantasy and secondly encourages her fetish. My impression, and she can correct me if I'm wrong, is that she LIKED the comments that she received.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

First of all, an important information to know. Never post your real photo online.

For few years now, there are new softwares sold for free that can find out the source of a picture in internet, for example if I post a picture coming from my RDR2 game, the software can analyze it and find 100 % similar pictures in internet and will give you links of the site where these photos can be found.

Same thing with your real photo, the software can find out similar photos posted in internet and find out websites where your real photos are posted including in the social network sites like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, VK, Reddit, Youtube etc... etc...

These new softwares were used before by the police to find criminals in internet, only police had access to these softwares but now these softwares can be found easily in internet for free.

So be warned now all of you.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Dr Manhattan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:46 pm I will wade in with an unpopular opinion.

Stalking is terrible, we all agree. It has ruined a lot of potentially good things not only for Blue, but in the genre. That being said, many of you in this thread have toed very close to the line of stalking without actually crossing. Within hours of April joining folks had already scoured all of her posts and were making horrendous suggestions about "how I would love to see you die!" I realize this is a fetish board, but this is not normal behavior or conversation in any context. You all jumped on her like starved dogs who found something to eat. Even in the midst of this new potential stalker you're still pushing for her to continue on with the movie. She isn't a person to you; she's an object, something to provide you entertainment.

I haven't said anything thus far because if she really is in this community then she's dealt with ill-mannered men being inappropriate towards her, I figured she could handle it how she wanted. But obviously too many of you don't know where to draw the line. You think that because you don't stalk her you're not a part of the problem. You're wrong.

I give 0 shits about how many of you will be offended by this. It needs to be said and I should've done it earlier.
Here, here. Sadly you are right, Dr Manhattan. The 'enthusiasm' for APril was well OTT and perilously close to being 'on the line'. It's how we scared off that blonde girl who wanted to be in a Supernova movie a few years ago (Blue will remember her name, they certainly chatted together at some length). She got nervous and pulled out due to the 'clamour' and over-enthusiasm for her to appear.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, guys, April has decided to step back from her proposed Bluestone shoot for now.

That loudmouth, Raphael Sharpe, over at DD, better not show his face here under that ID or another, because I would boot his sorry ass from this message board permanently. He is the type of scum that has no place in this community, and I hope DD kicks him to the curb!

We will still be producing a Dark Widow video, but it will not be a Teen Bat and Dark Widow meeting like what we were proposing.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com