Melody Sky Fan Club!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you contribute to get a Melody Sky video shot?

Would you contribute $25 up front?
32%
Would you contribute $50 up front?
26%
Would you contribute $100 up front?
21%
Would you contribute $200 up front?
11%
Would you contribute $500 up front?
No votes
Would you contribute more than $500 up front?
5%
Would you contribute nothing up front?
5%

Total votes: 19

strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Re: Melody Sky Fan Club!

Post by strangler_tw »

I would love to see strangling, hanging or throat lifting to death.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Tim_Caine wrote:This is my first post.
I wanted to say I love Melody Sky as SuperNovA prime.
Are there other pictures of her out there?
Who was she before she became SuperNova?
How tall is she?

I agree with other people on this post. Please give her her own movie that she can be defeated.
Hi Tim_Caine, thanks for joining us, unfortunately we are not allowed to give out details on the actresses we use, there has been cases of unpleasant stalking and media bullying, plus our actresses do not want to mix this work with their other modelling work. Sorry.

We are not finished with Supernova Prime so she will return.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still 30 season 3.jpg
Behind the scenes still 30 season 3.jpg (701.11 KiB) Viewed 14677 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

rockastan05 wrote:It was a nice plot twist when the henchmen forced dark wondra's bracelets together to transform and depower her. Kudos to that but this is a different heroine with constant powers.
Thanks rockastan05, glad you liked the plot twist, not many fans are fussed with such things as a story line, too busy wanting the heroine to be trashed in a fetish that they are fixated on, LOL! But we are so it's nice when someone takes notice.
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 17.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 17.jpg (465.14 KiB) Viewed 14676 times
Dark Wondra Collected still 16.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 16.jpg (407.56 KiB) Viewed 14676 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

rockastan05 wrote:The videos just aren't long enough to have a reasonable story & fit in the peril content. I honestly prefer action and peril to plot but everyone needs to be entertained.
It's a continuous story line, there's a thread running through all the Eps, we don't just start again it's the Bluestone Super heroine universe. :-)
Tim_Caine
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines! ... What else would it be? He he...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your videos, I've never joined a forum before.
Referral: google

Post by Tim_Caine »

I would like to say that I would like to see SuperNova in a movie with a long fight scene. She gets no offense and is made example of and completely defeated. The ending I like best is a broken back or broken neck. I also want to say I think Melody is very beautiful and in real life I would treat her like a goddess. In the movie I want to see complete defeat of her.
Tim_Caine
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your videos, I've never joined a forum before.

Post by Tim_Caine »

I guess I should have said SuperNova Prime.
Tim_Caine

Post by Tim_Caine »

That reminds me of another question. Why is Melody Sky character called Mega? During the movie SuperNova calls SuperNova Prime Mega. Is that her name or her rank on there planet. Or is it short for something like MegaTron.
Warfish
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: um, i like reading the forum.
Referral: Searching for Bluestone videos

Post by Warfish »

My vote is for a complete beat down too.

My favourite film off yours is by far Darkwing 8 Takedown.

I feel you totally captured the tone of a competent heroine at the peak of her powers just being completely outclassed despite her best efforts. I'd love to see something similar with Supernova Prime.

For me, no novanite weakening, just an enemy who can defeat Supernova fairly and at full power. I want to see the realisation dawn on the heroines face that she can't win - but she fights on anyway, because she's a superhero.

Neck break would be a great finisher, or something like the the end of the fight between Oberyn and the mountain in game of thrones. Just have the villain land one decisive, vicious blow to end all resistance from supernova, then mount her prone, defenceless body and rain powerful blows down onto her, beating her to death (I'm guessing the head pop finisher from the actual GoT fight might be a touch to extreme even for our crowd!).
Director B

Post by Director B »

Hi everyone, okay most have expressed a big beat down for Supernova Prime, because she has super powers she'd be crazy not to use them to defend herself, this means effects in the fight, which we don't mind doing. I think we've done to death the let's weaken her with etc, etc, so maybe it's a good idea that we make this one a good beat down, who likes the idea of a kind of Dooms Day villain to beat Supernova Prime? This will involve effects, props and the like, things that will cost, who is willing to pay a little extra for that video to cover the costs? The video could be just shy of 20 mins, in other words an epic. If you like this idea please comment on this thread. I'll leave the ball in your court.
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 15.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 15.jpg (784.94 KiB) Viewed 11522 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Warfish wrote:My vote is for a complete beat down too.

My favourite film off yours is by far Darkwing 8 Takedown.

I feel you totally captured the tone of a competent heroine at the peak of her powers just being completely outclassed despite her best efforts. I'd love to see something similar with Supernova Prime.

For me, no novanite weakening, just an enemy who can defeat Supernova fairly and at full power. I want to see the realisation dawn on the heroines face that she can't win - but she fights on anyway, because she's a superhero.

Neck break would be a great finisher, or something like the the end of the fight between Oberyn and the mountain in game of thrones. Just have the villain land one decisive, vicious blow to end all resistance from supernova, then mount her prone, defenceless body and rain powerful blows down onto her, beating her to death (I'm guessing the head pop finisher from the actual GoT fight might be a touch to extreme even for our crowd!).
Thanks for your ideas and comments Warfish, read the above and ponder. :-)
Warfish
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: um, i like reading the forum.
Referral: Searching for Bluestone videos

Post by Warfish »

You've got my vote - I'll be buying that film on the day of release.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

You totally have my vote.
I'll buy that.
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

I LOVE the idea of an epic beatdown. The doomsday or bane like villain idea would be a very interesting twist. A villain who is just as strong if not stronger than supernova and supernova prime. For the future broken back scenario on live tv for supernova it would be amazing if she were to face a villain that can just flat out DESTROY her. Like she keeps fighting despite getting demolished but as more time goes on she becomes weaker and weaker both physically but especially mentally since she did not think she could be bested especially in such a brutal way. I agree with the earlier comment. No novanite weakening or anything like that, just someone who is bigger, badder, and stronger for both the supernova prime video and the broken back supernova episode in the future.
Director B

Post by Director B »

daredevil16 wrote:I LOVE the idea of an epic beatdown. The doomsday or bane like villain idea would be a very interesting twist. A villain who is just as strong if not stronger than supernova and supernova prime. For the future broken back scenario on live tv for supernova it would be amazing if she were to face a villain that can just flat out DESTROY her. Like she keeps fighting despite demolished but as more time goes on she becomes weaker and weaker both physically but especially mentally since she did not think she could be bested especially in such a brutal way. I agree with the earlier comment. No novanite wearing or anything like that, just someone who is bigger, badder, and stronger for both the supernova prime video and the broken back supernova episode in the future.
Ahhh yes daredevil16, but are you willing to pay a bit more for the video?
daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Post by daredevil16 »

Director B wrote:
daredevil16 wrote:I LOVE the idea of an epic beatdown. The doomsday or bane like villain idea would be a very interesting twist. A villain who is just as strong if not stronger than supernova and supernova prime. For the future broken back scenario on live tv for supernova it would be amazing if she were to face a villain that can just flat out DESTROY her. Like she keeps fighting despite demolished but as more time goes on she becomes weaker and weaker both physically but especially mentally since she did not think she could be bested especially in such a brutal way. I agree with the earlier comment. No novanite wearing or anything like that, just someone who is bigger, badder, and stronger for both the supernova prime video and the broken back supernova episode in the future.
Ahhh yes daredevil16, but are you willing to pay a bit more for the video?
To see supernova get her back broken on live tv after an epic close to 20 minute beatdown and supernova prime lose in epic fashion, without question id pay more to see that