SuperNova Prime custom

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: SuperNova Prime custom

Post by Richpartist »

I'm sure the main problem is money,its tight for me as well but a little here and there adds up :)
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

That is why we have to get more people !! Who wouldn't want to see these hot legs and body strapped down !!!! :excited:
Attachments
003.JPG
003.JPG (151.96 KiB) Viewed 11894 times
Super heroine lover

:excited:
Attachments
004.JPG
004.JPG (150.03 KiB) Viewed 11891 times
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

If it doesn't come together at least Melody will be back at least once more.
Super heroine lover

Doesn't anyone love me ? !!!
Attachments
007.JPG
007.JPG (144.56 KiB) Viewed 11875 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Super heroine lover wrote:Doesn't anyone love me ? !!!
Hi,

I got your PM Super heroine lover... my answer is... if you put a strangling death end in your custom I'm in or even an alternate strangling death end (stabbing death end + strangling death end). And I prefer F VS F than F VS M so if you would be able to get a Female villainess (an ugly cheap actress) killing SuperNova with strangulation I'm ready to put 130 $ in your custom !
Super heroine lover

Yeah cool could there be some men that get their licks in and then finished by a female ?
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 3sm.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 3sm.jpg (80.15 KiB) Viewed 14642 times
Super heroine lover

We have another person they just want a female villain to strangle prime ! I'm good with that ! Ok we
have

Super heroine lover
Richpartist
Rockastano5
chet3488
xj900uk
Drzod
openseason32325
Totallibertarianism

There might be a couple more from SHF so we can do this !!!
Attachments
002.JPG
002.JPG (144.57 KiB) Viewed 14565 times
Super heroine lover

I can't believe out of all you members you don't want a custom with Melody
I don't understand !! Is it the story you don't like or what is it ? This is not your normal vid i'm sure she will put on a hell of a performance !! You know blue tries the best to put everything in ! THink of it a hot rough long chloro scene , Her incredible thighs with straps across them tied down , Her forgetting she has powers and being beat down and moaning !!! choked against a pole , ots , cape off, oh and more !!! What else do you want to see ?
Attachments
010.JPG
010.JPG (84.24 KiB) Viewed 14501 times
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

It's price. I barely break even with the bills I have now. i could try saving and donate something to this months or a year from now in the range of a few hundred, but at least for me, I just don't that kind of money to put up so short notice.

That's my gripe with all these pre-purchase vids, it's not a lack of interest, it's a lack of ABILITY to contribute. I know a lot of people in the same boat as me who would LOVE a Melody video like this... but it'll take us months to set aside the money this project needs. We can't just come up with it this quick, we can put a few dollars towards it every paycheck and eventually we can contribute.

But if every one of these things is going to be a time limit of a month... There is pretty much no way we can offer anything unless I'm willing to risk living in the red for a year. The urgency towards these projects is a big turn off as people like me know it's pointless as we can't contribute in that time span.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Well said,it's always money :) I can put alittle toward this here and there but we need Melody fans who have bigger bank accounts :)
Super heroine lover

To Fordo007 there isn't really a time limit you don't have to feel pressured . I'm just trying to get things together and see how many people i can get . Melody is so hot i thought a bunch of us could get together and build one hot vid . I know there is one person that would give up to $ 1,000.00 . If you want in you could give $ 20.00 . It doesn't have to be a rush see if you can put that aside if you want in . I'm still going to try and get more people for this Melody spectacular !! How does that sound ?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Super heroine lover wrote:To Fordo007 there isn't really a time limit you don't have to feel pressured . I'm just trying to get things together and see how many people i can get . Melody is so hot i thought a bunch of us could get together and build one hot vid . I know there is one person that would give up to $ 1,000.00 . If you want in you could give $ 20.00 . It doesn't have to be a rush see if you can put that aside if you want in . I'm still going to try and get more people for this Melody spectacular !! How does that sound ?
From someone who's been the crowd-funding route already, I can empathize with your frustration. In all of my attempts to raise $5,000 for a vid, or even $5,000 to keep the franchise going, I had to always kick in my own funds to make it work. That's why I'm trying the membership route, which is not selling anything on spec. The video is already made by the time anyone has to put up their money, and it's at a discounted rate as opposed to several times what the video would sell for to the general public. So, I fully understand the difficulty of what you are trying to achieve. I wish you all the luck in the world. Hopefully, you can get this custom funded... but it ain't gonna be easy. :?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover

Thanks for the pep talk blue ! One frustrating thing is there hasn't been a lot of people commenting !
I want to hear how they feel ! Tell me if you like the story or not and what would get you involved in
the Melody custom ? In the story there is a lot of great elements !! I read on a review about the new Darkwing you thought the chloro was too short ! Well there is something you can do about that ! Wouldn't you like to see Prime in a nice long sexy rough struggling chloro !!! There are so many members to split the cost ! Like i said some of the frustration is people won't comment about it ! Wouldn't you love to see those pantyhose get rips in them mmmm yeah ! Or her being like human at times and moan while she gets that hot ass kicked !!!!
Attachments
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 41.jpg
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 41.jpg (618.73 KiB) Viewed 14294 times
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Hey SHL,

I got your PM and (I rudely - apologies) ignored it as this isn't my bag, but since you're asking for feedback I thought I'd drop in with my 2 cents.

I'm not interested in contributing basically because I'm just not that big a fan of Melody. Sorry, purely personal taste... even if it did have the various elements I enjoy, I just haven't really been able to get along with the new generation of BS heroines for some reason.

I got into the BS movies watching the British actresses like Linda, Emma G, Summer and Mink. Unfortunately the recent movies starring Melody, Melanie and Lena don't really do it for me. I can't put my finger on why (maybe its the lack of a British accent!), but I'm just not that attracted to the latest ladies.

I wish you the best of luck, but if this was a custom starring one of Linda, Emma, Summer or Mink, you'd have my money! However, I'll have to pass for now.