Wondra 4!!! (NOW AVAILABLE)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Wondra 4!!! (NOW AVAILABLE)

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:
Director B wrote:So a lot of people complained about not seeing Deadkill's face, so here's a picture of the actress. Enjoy!
Wowee! She looks positively smokin'!! :razz: :yes: Got any more pix from that photoshoot?
BTW regarding the criticism of the strangling sequence over on the SH website, perhaps you should just next time let them have the chloroform version one and leave the more... extreme version for us purists??? Save a lot of humphing about!!
I'll see if I can get anymore pics of Deadkill. Blue does have 2 versions so its up to them what they buy.
Scarves
What is your main fetish?: my main fetish is breath-play, especially strangling or choking by hands
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found some good vids in the past on the old Bluestone`s Site. Hopefully it will have some more in the future.
Referral: from the link under www.Silkvideos.com

Post by Scarves »

I bought Wondra 4 and I like it very much!!!!!! Good work! Although I prefer women being strangled with silkscarves I have to commit that Mrs. Price being strangled with a wire garrote fits more to the story line. I don`t give up the hope that maybe in a following vid you manage to use a silkscarf around the heroine`s neck. I can well imagine Deadkill and Supernova wearing one and being strangled with slowly....:) And one last comment: Keep on strangling!!!
jjy
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril, specifically Supergirl and Wonder Woman. Enjoy non-gruesome suggested death scenarios, where the villain disposes of the hero. Favor anything burial related.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd love to join the conversations on Supernova and Wondra.
Referral: The Ultimate Superheroine Forum, superheroineforum.com

Post by jjy »

For a different spin on the ending, I'd love to see a helpless Supernova forced to watch Wondra be hoisted up and hung with her own lasso.

Also, as a continuation of the Supernova storyline, perhaps Xander creates his own super powered being to destroy Supernova, this time under his control. Maybe the Deadkill actress minus the mask? Seeing Supernova face off against a dark shadow of herself would be incredible!
Director B

Post by Director B »

jjy wrote:For a different spin on the ending, I'd love to see a helpless Supernova forced to watch Wondra be hoisted up and hung with her own lasso.

Also, as a continuation of the Supernova storyline, perhaps Xander creates his own super powered being to destroy Supernova, this time under his control. Maybe the Deadkill actress minus the mask? Seeing Supernova face off against a dark shadow of herself would be incredible!
Well Xander's plan is to use Wondra to destroy Supernova, so maybe he'll not need to do that :-) Will Supernove finally be defeated, strangled by a silk scarf? LOL!
Attachments
Supernova ST 2.jpg
Supernova ST 2.jpg (1.46 MiB) Viewed 22771 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

So strangling is a fav in these parts then? :-)
Attachments
Wondra 4 poster 10.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 10.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 22704 times
bogie69
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts and OTS carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: I really enjoy your vids and want to keep informed about them.
Referral: Heroine Movies site

Post by bogie69 »

Deadkill...woof!
Director B

Post by Director B »

bogie69 wrote:Deadkill...woof!
Merry Christmas from Deadkill :-)
Attachments
Deadkill.jpg
Deadkill.jpg (27.4 KiB) Viewed 22689 times
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Any chance to see a pics of Wondra/Diana after the strangling/neck snap? How she looks dead.
Director B

Post by Director B »

gavin monroe wrote:Any chance to see a pics of Wondra/Diana after the strangling/neck snap? How she looks dead.
Why, did you not buy Wondra 4?
Last edited by Director B on Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bogie69
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts and OTS carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: I really enjoy your vids and want to keep informed about them.
Referral: Heroine Movies site

Post by bogie69 »

And a very merry Xmas to you too Deadkill! Oh my...!
gavin monroe
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.

Post by gavin monroe »

Director B wrote: Why, did you not buy Wondra 4?
Alas I wish i could but my finances just don't allow me to, I'd so like to both get that and many others, certainly all the Danica ones. I simply love the pictures you always post and since they are the only way for me to have any of the experiance I was hoping to feel a tiny bit less like I was missing out on something great since the other pics hint at such an amazing scene, especially since stranglings are by far my favorite and the post death is the most important aspect to me. Don't want to come off as asking for a freebie or anything but it always bums me out to miss out on these great vids and the pics do at least make up for a lot. I check every day when i know there's a new video who's promise really catches my attention hoping you've put up a new one and I look forward to it. It would be so appreciated to see one or two of this so I feel I at least got a proper sense of it especially since the dead body part is the most unmissable piece for me.

If I could and one day when i can I hope to stock up on a lot of the video's you and Bluestone make, you seem to have both the best scenario's for my tastes, the best looks and the most beautiful actresses.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Marry Xmas Gavin.
Attachments
Wondra 4 poster 10a.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 10a.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 22532 times
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

Oh wow, thank you indeed... utterly stunning and such a perfect death stare. One day I will have to get this one. :)
Just out of curiosity, is that her final pose or does she get moved at all?

Thanks again, it was lovely to see that as those usually aren't in the pics and I always feel like I am missing out on so much and something so great. This confirms I am but I feel less bad about it now. :)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

gavin monroe wrote:Oh wow, thank you indeed... utterly stunning and such a perfect death stare. One day I will have to get this one. :)
Just out of curiosity, is that her final pose or does she get moved at all?

Thanks again, it was lovely to see that as those usually aren't in the pics and I always feel like I am missing out on so much and something so great. This confirms I am but I feel less bad about it now. :)
This is the final death pose!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

And a great one it is. :) She has beautiful eyes that really lend themselves great for such a stare. Its dazzling. :)