Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dark_moon

Re: Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

Post by dark_moon »

I'll third that scenario ^^^
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

dark_moon wrote:I'll third that scenario ^^^
Well we are trying to sort it, will keep you guys informed. Destiny Vs. Teejay! What a match that will be. :-)
Attachments
Destiny still.jpg
Destiny still.jpg (124.04 KiB) Viewed 19846 times
Teejay still.jpg
Teejay still.jpg (126.05 KiB) Viewed 19846 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Oh wow, yes definitely DirectorB! Last one undressed wins!!!! :excited:
If you have to do a strangling, can you at least have someone throttled with part of their costume that gets torn off?
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Oh wow, yes definitely DirectorB! Last one undressed wins!!!! :excited:
If you have to do a strangling, can you at least have someone throttled with part of their costume that gets torn off?
I don't know if there will be any strangling in this one, I think Blue said he didn't want one in this, might have to ask him again just to make sure.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

No a none-strangler is fine I'd like Blue to do something different demise-wise anyway
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:No a none-strangler is fine I'd like Blue to do something different demise-wise anyway
Maybe you should suggest some to him.
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Could you please post a picture of Wonderkicks' backside? Perhaps when she is in the backbreaker or as she is backing up when the gatekeeper is hitting her in the stomach! I think it would increase your sales even more! Destiny has the best butt I have every seen. Along with her other attributes she is a perfect superheroine! This was an absolutely awesome video! Thanks to everyone involved!!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I suggested earlier that when WK has SK almost finished that SK has learned from her previous defeat and pulls out a knife or gun and takes out WK...slowly...
I think that suggestion is what got the second and third supporting coments but I could easily be wrong LOL!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Wonderkick's butt :-)
Attachments
Wonderkick butt 2.jpg
Wonderkick butt 2.jpg (509.09 KiB) Viewed 19713 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

We're going ahead with Wonderkick vs. Superkick and it's being filmed next weekend. There will be no strangle death, but both will die in the extreme version. Who says I don't listen to the fans? Lots of other peril elements too! Should be a blast! So start saving your shekels.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:Hi All,

We're going ahead with Wonderkick vs. Superkick and it's being filmed next weekend. There will be no strangle death, but both will die in the extreme version. Who says I don't listen to the fans? Lots of other peril elements too! Should be a blast! So start saving your shekels.

Blue
Woo Hoo!
I am not allowed to drink alcohol at the moment due to double transplant surgery so all my beer token are being exchanged for shekels LOL! :pc:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Blue
That's excellent news Blue. Please oh please let there be a dunk drowning, even if it's not a fatal one!!! Pretty please!!! :love: :X
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:

Blue
That's excellent news Blue. Please oh please let there be a dunk drowning, even if it's not a fatal one!!! Pretty please!!! :love: :X
Sorry that's a no go area for us. :-(
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Woowww ! :eek: I love your new actress for Wonderkick ! :love:

I glad to see her in variant end ! :D :cool: after a very hot fight with fight and strangle , a very hot finale stab scene with knife or dagger between her huge Tits !.... :mrgreen:

Can you realise it ?!.... I buy it soon with your version ! :approve: :yes:

She's awesome and ultra HOT ! :love:
Attachments
Wonderkick still 1t.jpg
Wonderkick still 1t.jpg (592.07 KiB) Viewed 19624 times
Wonderkick still 1x.jpg
Wonderkick still 1x.jpg (504.19 KiB) Viewed 19624 times
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Blue
When will we see Wondra again fighting on the Dark Side against Darkwing and Supernova? And will we see, how Wondra was turned to the Dark Side?