Re: Superkick vs. Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

Just watched the extreme version. it was awesome. my only single little gripe is that in the stabbing scenes i would like to see a little blood run just after the knife has impacted and maybe some more blood when it has been removed. but overall it is another excellent production from bluestone and director b. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
bogie69
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts and OTS carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: I really enjoy your vids and want to keep informed about them.
Referral: Heroine Movies site

Post by bogie69 »

Brilliant! Those girls...woof!
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Just watched the extreme version. WOW: it is fantastic!! Destiny and Teejay are both absolutely gorgeous women!You make it look like they really know how to fight and they sell the peril beautifully. Their facial expressions are incredible. I am so grateful they are willing to act out these heroine fantasies for us .The fact that they are willing to go topless is mindblowing! He does not turn me on, but Mr. Green is also terrific as the Gatekeeper. Thank you Blue and Director B for this gem and for making it available early! IMHO this is a MUST BUY!! I will purchase anything that features either Destiny or Teejay. To have them together was a real treat!
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

I just woke up, went to GenreVideo and purchased this smokin' hot video. Still speechless after watching both versions. Just incredible! :love: Thank you so much for including my suggestions and I cannot wait what comes next! Hopefully Wondra's return :love:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

I'm really glad you liked it boys. Don't for get White Angel 8 is coming soon, below are the trailer to the other videos in the series.

WA 1
http://youtu.be/7_FMh6-oCcM
WA 2
http://youtu.be/lvhos_SSsN8
WA 3
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1exyyv
WA 4
http://youtu.be/CQ06gZ-ITL0
WA 5
http://youtu.be/Ur7xEcxFTWk
WA 6
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19vr4 ... shortfilms
WA 7
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17krs ... shortfilms
Last edited by Director B on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Sorry, it's my fault I know but can somebody explain the differences between the two versions? Not sure which one to purchase
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Sorry, it's my fault I know but can somebody explain the differences between the two versions? Not sure which one to purchase
Really?! :-) You're asking this when on page 4 of this thread it has 2 big posters with description of both versions. Or what about the thread: Superkick vs. Wonderkick (NOW AVAILABLE)!. Seek and you shall find. LOL!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: Re: Superkick vs. Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

Post by rayman »

Destiny is making my loyalty to my favourite ever superheroine actress and character very hard to retain LOL!
Teejay is indeed a gorgeous lady but Destiny is just my cup of tea and being an Englishman born and bred I know about tea.

Superb movie as always I bought the 2 in 1 but not watched the peril version yet I thought watching both versions in one day may put me over the edge haha!
Just brilliant!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
jross2454
What is your main fetish?: Hello, my main fetish is belly shooting and stabbing, moaning and writhing, climactic endings and various body posing and handling, as well as various expressions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading the threads, seeing pics, and sharing my opinions
Referral: I used to be a member but had issues with my old pc that was compromised, so got a new pc with extra security

Post by jross2454 »

This looks amazing! I have a couple questions. After she is stabbed in the chest from behind, does she fall to the ground or is she thrown over the shoulders after she dies?

A stab between the breasts does make the most sense as a finisher, but would you guys ever consider a stab from below her breast, bottom cleavage, stabbing slightly upward? Not like only piercing the breast, just stab in the fold of her breast, stabbing in and upward some, maybe she could cup her breast some with her hand afterward, then die shortly after (after nice reaction and facial expression). That is my favorite style of breast stab. Between the breast is ok, and I usually don't prefer shooting or stabbing the breast directly, never in the nipple.

Also, do you ever plan a lower belly stab? I really like good reactions to low belly stabs, like curving back, sticking butt out some, maybe throwing shoulders back. A breast stab could follow it soon after as a "finisher".

Just a couple ideas to toss around.
Director B

Post by Director B »

jross2454 wrote:This looks amazing! I have a couple questions. After she is stabbed in the chest from behind, does she fall to the ground or is she thrown over the shoulders after she dies?

A stab between the breasts does make the most sense as a finisher, but would you guys ever consider a stab from below her breast, bottom cleavage, stabbing slightly upward? Not like only piercing the breast, just stab in the fold of her breast, stabbing in and upward some, maybe she could cup her breast some with her hand afterward, then die shortly after (after nice reaction and facial expression). That is my favorite style of breast stab. Between the breast is ok, and I usually don't prefer shooting or stabbing the breast directly, never in the nipple.

Also, do you ever plan a lower belly stab? I really like good reactions to low belly stabs, like curving back, sticking butt out some, maybe throwing shoulders back. A breast stab could follow it soon after as a "finisher".

Thanks for your suggestions jross2454, we will bear them in mind except the cup the breasts. You say our video looks amazing does that mean you haven't brought it yet?
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:
jross2454 wrote:This looks amazing! I have a couple questions. After she is stabbed in the chest from behind, does she fall to the ground or is she thrown over the shoulders after she dies?

Thanks for your suggestions jross2454, we will bear them in mind except the cup the breasts. You say our video looks amazing does that mean you haven't brought it yet?
If no breast cupping is permitted what about breasts stroking kile Yvonne did whilst being strangled in Civilian Guise I found that a very sexy touch, I know it was not full on breast fondling more of a brushing by her own hand but it was still great to watch.

Oh and how is Yvonnes next movie doing? You did say she was tortured in her underwear...I need to see that LOL!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

rayman wrote:
Director B wrote:

If no breast cupping is permitted what about breasts stroking kile Yvonne did whilst being strangled in Civilian Guise I found that a very sexy touch, I know it was not full on breast fondling more of a brushing by her own hand but it was still great to watch.

Oh and how is Yvonnes next movie doing? You did say she was tortured in her underwear...I need to see that LOL!
Tortured in her underwear, yes that's lined up for season 2.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Superkick vs Wonderkick is still available, here's the trailer for it:
http://youtu.be/CxVQyY2vCiM
Director B

Post by Director B »

If you haven't seen Supernova yet here's the trailer:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10lkec
Director B

Post by Director B »

We are going to do Darkwing Vs. Wonderkick soon, do you guys have any suggestions on peril?
Link to the Darkwing trailer, her last adventure.
http://youtu.be/OlozFKF5fog