Re: Superkick vs. Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Any chances of a dunk-drowning, Director B? Even if it's non-fatal?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

A new Darkwing Ep soon.
Attachments
Darkwing.jpg
Darkwing.jpg (430.48 KiB) Viewed 19060 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Any chances of a dunk-drowning, Director B? Even if it's non-fatal?
No, sorry, I've said this before, we don't do that.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:We are going to do Darkwing Vs. Wonderkick soon, do you guys have any suggestions on peril?
Link to the Darkwing trailer, her last adventure.
http://youtu.be/OlozFKF5fog
Must have Darkwing stripped out of some if not mose of her outfit, Yvonne is just too hot to have fully covered up and extra attention must be paid to he rlegs the way they looked towards the end of Civilian Guise was awesome as was the breast stroking as she fought until the end.
Would not mind seeing another scene of Wonderkick faking that Darkwing had found her weakness and moaning sexually Destiny was tooo hot in that scene a longer take on that would be a meltdown.
Destiny and Yvonne gets a must have in my book!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

rayman wrote:
Director B wrote:We are going to do Darkwing Vs. Wonderkick soon, do you guys have any suggestions on peril?
Must have Darkwing stripped out of some if not mose of her outfit, Yvonne is just too hot to have fully covered up and extra attention must be paid to he rlegs the way they looked towards the end of Civilian Guise was awesome as was the breast stroking as she fought until the end.
Would not mind seeing another scene of Wonderkick faking that Darkwing had found her weakness and moaning sexually Destiny was tooo hot in that scene a longer take on that would be a meltdown.
Destiny and Yvonne gets a must have in my book!
Thanks rayman, will take this under consideration.
ffans2000
What is your main fetish?: asphyxiation, strangulation, no blood
Why do you want to join this forum?: I heard this is one of best fetish forums out there and you guys made some awesome videos.
Referral: from darksites.net

Re: Re: Superkick vs. Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

Post by ffans2000 »

I would say do what bluestone have done best: strangulation (choke, garrote, etc).
both darkwing and wonderkick must be defeated at the end in the extreme version.
and the peril version for those who don't like heroines get defeated :)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Darkwing Vs Superkick.
Any other suggestions, we need to hear from you guys, any peril you'd like in the fight, what would you like to see happen? Should it be a fight just between Darkwing and Wonderkick or should the Gate Keepers get involved?

In the mean time here's a few links to some trailers you guys might have missed.

Final Assignment trailer
http://youtu.be/lSeD4uOlHxw

Ultra woman trailer
http://youtu.be/U0EpVdDzyUk

Teen Bat Clip
http://youtu.be/cCfgsfK7Cdg

The Trap Trailer
http://youtu.be/aNqnjvNzfUE

Would you like to see Ultra Woman, Teen Bat & Agent Summer return? Please let us know, the more we hear from you the more we can suit your needs.
Attachments
The Trap.jpg
The Trap.jpg (471.75 KiB) Viewed 18967 times
UW.jpg
UW.jpg (494.75 KiB) Viewed 18967 times
FA still.jpg
FA still.jpg (473.8 KiB) Viewed 18967 times
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

I luvely the extreme version of " Superkick Vs. Wonderkick " ! :love: very hot stab scene for the hot end specially for wondra ! :love: :love: :clap:
Attachments
Super vs wonder coming soon 7.jpg
Super vs wonder coming soon 7.jpg (741.53 KiB) Viewed 18968 times
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Director B

Post by Director B »

redking wrote:I luvely the extreme version of " Superkick Vs. Wonderkick " ! :love: very hot stab scene for the hot end specially for wondra ! :love: :love: :clap:
Good, any thoughts on Darkwing vs Wonderkick?
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:Darkwing Vs Superkick.
Any other suggestions, we need to hear from you guys, any peril you'd like in the fight, what would you like to see happen? Should it be a fight just between Darkwing and Wonderkick or should the Gate Keepers get involved?

In the mean time here's a few links to some trailers you guys might have missed.

Final Assignment trailer
http://youtu.be/lSeD4uOlHxw

Ultra woman trailer
http://youtu.be/U0EpVdDzyUk

Teen Bat Clip
http://youtu.be/cCfgsfK7Cdg

The Trap Trailer
http://youtu.be/aNqnjvNzfUE

Would you like to see Ultra Woman, Teen Bat & Agent Summer return? Please let us know, the more we hear from you the more we can suit your needs.
Having a third person is a good way to give a plausable defeat to both heroines but I suppose a fatally wounded Darkwing could stab or strangle Wonderkicjk before collapsing and dying a slow moaning death.

Ultrawoman was my introduction to Bluestone and I still love the clips I have, Penelope Lewis and Ultrawoman was cool but the Life and Death of Agent Cole I think it is called where the agent transform sinto Ultrawoman only to be strangled by he rown lasso is awesome and I would love to see her return to face a powerful enemy.

I also really enjoyed Wonderbabe the transformation scene in that was a real highlight for me.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Director B wrote:
redking wrote:I luvely the extreme version of " Superkick Vs. Wonderkick " ! :love: very hot stab scene for the hot end specially for wondra ! :love: :love: :clap:

not seen it yet, sorry lol :mrgreen:
Director B

Post by Director B »

redking wrote:
Director B wrote:

not seen it yet, sorry lol :mrgreen:
I refer to this post:

We are going to do Darkwing Vs. Wonderkick soon, do you guys have any suggestions on peril?

We haven't made it yet, was just asking for what people want peril wise in this video. Look at the other threads.
redking

Post by redking »

it would be nice to see this vs ... suggestions, it depends view I'm mostly a fan of " end stab scene " ! ... So see from this ... :cool: :mrgreen:
bogie69
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts and OTS carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: I really enjoy your vids and want to keep informed about them.
Referral: Heroine Movies site

Post by bogie69 »

Re Wonderkick vs Darkwing, I would definitely have the Gatekeepers involved...maybe two this time, one for each of the girls.
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

I've always liked the idea of the heroines getting double crossed in some way. Something like either Wonderkick or Darkwing is working with the other operatives to bring in the other heroine. Once they have her subdued, the men go to terminate her. The allied heroine protests and intervenes so the make operative turn on her and both are taken down and out.

as far as specific elements, I don't have certain things I look for so I am not the best person to ask. I like more brutal fights though with the heroines taking a beating either from each other or the men. can go for either strangling or stabbing. will say, my issue with the stabbing/shooting is they end too quick. perhaps a scene where the heroine is stabbed and staggers back in shock, then is stabbed again and slumps to the floor to be finished off by a third stabbing. same thing with shootings. like the alien queen in the first Supernova vid. having her shot and holding the wound as she is in pain and then finished off with one or two more shots would have, IMO, been better.