Re: Superkick vs. Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Darklord1 wrote:
Director B wrote:...... the Bail Enforcers clip, those girls are martial arts trained.
Yes - certainly the blond is a pro wrestler. I wasn't really suggesting you do the throws - that would need some seriously trained talent.
Director B wrote:Remember we are dealing with models here, they don't know how to throw or sell a punch nor sell taking a punch. So it's down to the editor and the director to make sure it looks like they're martial arts trained.
I fully appretiate the limitations. It seems to me both the girls and the production team have been doing an excellent job so far. I was particularly impressed with Destiny's efforts in "Wonderkick". If the fights were weak or unconvincing, I wouldn't still be here buying the videos. 'Selling" fight moves is all about the girls getting the timing right and the right reactions, and the director and cameraman getting the right camera angles to make it look convincing.
Director B wrote:I'm looking for something new, a new move that's do able within the time we have, you guys have only mentioned what other productions have done in their videos. Our videos do very well but there's always room for improvement. Keep your suggestions coming.
Hmmm - still thinking - most fight moves that you don't see often are that way because they require trained stunt artists to execute effectively or safely.
Yep they do, but Danica, Yvonne, Destiny, Mink and the others all do their best and we love them for that. :-)
superbia1987
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines and strangulation. Preferrably garrot, not so much with the hands, covers too much.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ever since UKSG's site shut down I've been looking for a new place to get asphyxia videos, hoping this will be a good way to keep track of them
Referral: Google

Post by superbia1987 »

what about a heroine being kicked from a high place and landing on her back for a backbreaker.
Director B

Post by Director B »

superbia1987 wrote:what about a heroine being kicked from a high place and landing on her back for a backbreaker.
Keep the suggestions coming :-)
superbia1987
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines and strangulation. Preferrably garrot, not so much with the hands, covers too much.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ever since UKSG's site shut down I've been looking for a new place to get asphyxia videos, hoping this will be a good way to keep track of them

Post by superbia1987 »

Director B wrote:
superbia1987 wrote:what about a heroine being kicked from a high place and landing on her back for a backbreaker.
Sure, when are you filming?
Director B

Post by Director B »

superbia1987 wrote:
Director B wrote:
Sure, when are you filming?
We are filming on the 30th.
angleman67
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril and death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Enjoyed your Wondra videos and want to provide input for any future episodes
Referral: Googled Bluestone

Post by angleman67 »

I always remember a panel from an old Wonder Woman comic in which she was unable to fight back and her opponent took advantage of her predicament by placing one hand around the back of her head to hold her face in position while he drove his fist into her face several times like a jack hammer.
Would love to see a Gate Keeper do this to Wonder Kick as he speaks a few words after each punishing blow along the lines of "Time...to turn your...pretty little face....into hamburger meat...Wonder Bitch" until he breaks her nose leavng her dazed and with blood running from her nose.
superbia1987

Post by superbia1987 »

angleman67 wrote:I always remember a panel from an old Wonder Woman comic in which she was unable to fight back and her opponent took advantage of her predicament by placing one hand around the back of her head to hold her face in position while he drove his fist into her face several times like a jack hammer.
Would love to see a Gate Keeper do this to Wonder Kick as he speaks a few words after each punishing blow along the lines of "Time...to turn your...pretty little face....into hamburger meat...Wonder Bitch" until he breaks her nose leavng her dazed and with blood running from her nose.
I second that!
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

Director B, I just attempted to purchase Superkick vs Wonderkick, got confirmation from the CCBiller that my transaction was successful, but haven't yet gotten the email confirmation from Blue's SilknBlood site. Could you pass along the word to Blue and see if he can sort this out for me? Thanks, can't wait to see this one!

~Robert
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

rbdragon wrote:Director B, I just attempted to purchase Superkick vs Wonderkick, got confirmation from the CCBiller that my transaction was successful, but haven't yet gotten the email confirmation from Blue's SilknBlood site. Could you pass along the word to Blue and see if he can sort this out for me? Thanks, can't wait to see this one!

~Robert
Hi Robert,

I'm right here. Email me with the details, and I'll get that download to you. Not to worry. ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

Blue, email sent, hope I got you enough information! Thanks!

~Robert
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

rbdragon wrote:Blue, email sent, hope I got you enough information! Thanks!

~Robert

Download codes are on their way to you, Robert.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

Got them, thanks Blue!

~Robert
Director B

Post by Director B »

Director B

Post by Director B »

Darkwing Vs Wonderkick is being shot today. Will post pics soon.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:Darkwing Vs Wonderkick is being shot today. Will post pics soon.
Woo Hoo! Yvonne and Destiny...heavenly :clap:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com