White Angel 8 (NOW AVAILABLE)!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: White Angel 8 (Coming Soon)!

Post by gavin monroe »

Any chance you could post a pic or two of Danica's dead body?
moviefan
What is your main fetish?: Erotic Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Participate with others with the same fetish.
Referral: Internet exploration.

Post by moviefan »

Please tell me there is at least a glimpse of some tongue during one of the strangles!?! :D
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

moviefan wrote:Please tell me there is at least a glimpse of some tongue during one of the strangles!?! :D
No tongue sorry.
moviefan
Why do you want to join this forum?: Participate with others with the same fetish.

Post by moviefan »

Judging from the photo of Stephanie is she choked with two hands? Do you have any more photos that better show the choke hold?

Also just curious, but why do you only occasionally have your actresses use any tongue during their strangles. Is it something that is asked of them that they cannot do or do you just not put much emphasis on it in general. I have seen several posts by other members asking for a little tongue action in the strangles so it would be nice to see especially in the White Angel series that is mainly a "strangle fetish" series. I personally don't expect crazy unrealistic tongue, just the occasional gag where the tongue sticks out briefly. I was really hoping in a double strangle video with Danica and Stephanie that either one or the other would do it at least by accident during their acting :D

Thanks for listening.
Director B

Post by Director B »

moviefan wrote:Judging from the photo of Stephanie is she choked with two hands? Do you have any more photos that better show the choke hold?

Also just curious, but why do you only occasionally have your actresses use any tongue during their strangles. Is it something that is asked of them that they cannot do or do you just not put much emphasis on it in general. I have seen several posts by other members asking for a little tongue action in the strangles so it would be nice to see especially in the White Angel series that is mainly a "strangle fetish" series. I personally don't expect crazy unrealistic tongue, just the occasional gag where the tongue sticks out briefly. I was really hoping in a double strangle video with Danica and Stephanie that either one or the other would do it at least by accident during their acting :D

Thanks for listening.
Hi moviefan, the choke on Stephanie is like that more or less through out. The tongue thing, it all depends on the actress. The director of WA 8 has told me that he requested Danica to show a bit of tongue when doing the strangle scene but she didn't feel comfortable doing it. Danica isn't good at the strangling stuff at all but everyone involved in the production did their best, that includes Danica. She is very popular, hence why we keep using her. Remember no matter how skilled a director is, they can only do so much with the time and the actress, depending on how good she is. Most actresses Bluestone use are models because you guys demand good looking babes in peril, we understand that's what it's all about. Therefore you must understand that some models/actresses sometimes can not perform the way we all like the peril to be. That's why it's good to have these forums so you can tell us. September Rose was fantastic at the peril stuff, very beautiful, great at the fighting stuff, the strangling stuff etc, etc, but there are others who you guys love and keep asking for them to come back that are not so good. WA 8 has no tongue in the video, this one is more focus on the suffering of Danica's character, 3 against one and this arrogant heroine gets her ass well and truly kicked. Again I say, bottom line, we can't please everyone, Danica is really sexy in this one and it is worth getting.
Attachments
White Angel 8 still 3.jpg
White Angel 8 still 3.jpg (714.89 KiB) Viewed 20400 times
moviefan

Post by moviefan »

I might be in the minority here but I find Stephanie more attractive than Danica. Do you feel she is more comfortable with the fetish elements than Danica? Also, any additional photos of Stephanie would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Any idea when this will be released?
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

If the description by Director B is accurate, then I will definitely get this vid. Having a true beatdown of Danica/White Angel will be awesome. That's one of the things I wish there was more of; that the heroine's take more punishment before being dispatched.
Director B

Post by Director B »

dbud wrote:If the description by Director B is accurate, then I will definitely get this vid. Having a true beatdown of Danica/White Angel will be awesome. That's one of the things I wish there was more of; that the heroine's take more punishment before being dispatched.
The description is accurate. :-)
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

I guess, there is no chloro in this video, right?
Director B

Post by Director B »

t0mAc3 wrote:I guess, there is no chloro in this video, right?
Yes, Sorry there is no chloro in this video.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Enjoy, neck break, back break. :-)
Attachments
WA 8 3.jpg
WA 8 3.jpg (561.28 KiB) Viewed 19938 times
WA 8 4.jpg
WA 8 4.jpg (659.62 KiB) Viewed 19938 times
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Looks good. Any idea when this will be available?
bogie69
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts and OTS carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: I really enjoy your vids and want to keep informed about them.
Referral: Heroine Movies site

Post by bogie69 »

I'm one of those who does not care for the 'tongue out' thing...it strikes me as unduly gruesome.
I'm a big fan of these videos and mention the following only because you seem very receptive to suggestions: Is the backbreaking thing becoming a bit passe? It does seem to feature in most videos, and you know what they say about familiarity..
On the other hand, the introduction of throat chops has been innovative, sexy and most welcome.
IMO
Director B

Post by Director B »

bogie69 wrote:I'm one of those who does not care for the 'tongue out' thing...it strikes me as unduly gruesome.
I'm a big fan of these videos and mention the following only because you seem very receptive to suggestions: Is the backbreaking thing becoming a bit passe? It does seem to feature in most videos, and you know what they say about familiarity..
On the other hand, the introduction of throat chops has been innovative, sexy and most welcome.
IMO
There is a throat chop in this one. :-)