Duo Film

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Re: Duo Film

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

This looks great to me. I like to see Krirstina in a low cut top to show off her assets!
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

So you're thinking Canary and Zatanna? LOVE it!! :clap: :approve: :D
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
EvilBilly
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.

Post by EvilBilly »

Hmmm, Zatanna without fishnets (to me) is like WW without bracelets... But if anyone can pull it off it would be Kristina!

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Kristina with a low cut top and a high cut bottom may well end in several fatalities LOL!
She is one incredible lady.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
rayman

Post by rayman »

theSuperheroines wrote:Out of curiosity, what is the appeal of Zatanna for you? The character honestly does nothing for me... Is like a hybrid of real clothes and a piece of a costume... But we would be creating the character for the general audience. What about her do you like? That way, we keep her essence intact :)

Black Canary is obvious to me... :)
Zatana does nothing at all for me, I see her as a quirky campy type villan that would work well in a homage to the 60@s Batman show But then I would be listing after Batgirl or Lee Meriweather as Catwoman.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
rayman

Post by rayman »

theSuperheroines wrote:I'm leaning toward 2 Black Canary characters that are sisters... :)
I regret not being a comic buff so pretty much only know superheroines from tv,video and forums but if it fits Black Canary's style perhaps a light and a dark sister would be a cool slant, one doing her best to abide by the law whilst the other is more brutal and doesn't care about laws just so long as the bad guys pay.
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

I think the appeal for Zatanna to me is: 1) Her costume; always thought it was one of the more sexy designs. 2) Her ability to be one of the more powerful heroes with her mastery of magic. Granted, I haven't read comics in quite a while; I think DC has been intermingling her with Batman in some way?

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com