"Darkwing 5: Dark Deception" is NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Darkwing 5: Dark Deception" is NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Thank you for doing an alternative version where the two girls, despite being battered and bloodied, managed to turn the tables on their tormenters! FOr me there is nothing hotter than two gorgous girls kicking some ass!! :clap: :pc:
Did you get both versions?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Here are some stills of Darkwing's unmasking!

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9e.jpg
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9e.jpg (984.03 KiB) Viewed 17876 times
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9f.jpg
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9f.jpg (881.92 KiB) Viewed 17876 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I would like to see more Villain Girl VS Superheroine, and Girl/Girl fight. I like when the Villain Girl is very vicious, ugly and winning cowardly the fight against a sexy heroine, and of course at the end the heroine get killed by the villain girl. And the killing by strangulation/garotting are the best for me, I don't like very much the killing by shooting and gun fire because it is too fast and so easy for the villain especially when the villain is a man.

This is what I look for but it is only my preference, I don't know for others persons.
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

I must say I enjoyed the peril version much more than I thought I would. The ending was so different that it seemed like it was a completely different video. I prefer M/F fighting with a topless heroine being defeated in the end. However, this alternate ending was very well done. I don't see how anyone into this genre could not like Dark Deception.The 2 for 1 at Genre videos is an awesome deal.Keep up the great work!
Director B

Post by Director B »

16 Blueman52 wrote:I must say I enjoyed the peril version much more than I thought I would. The ending was so different that it seemed like it was a completely different video. I prefer M/F fighting with a topless heroine being defeated in the end. However, this alternate ending was very well done. I don't see how anyone into this genre could not like Dark Deception.The 2 for 1 at Genre videos is an awesome deal.Keep up the great work!
Thanks 16 blueman52, we are happy not only you but lots of other fans have enjoyed this video :-)

Totallibertarianism, the next video we are lining up will have a Girl on Girl fight. In fact it's the return of Deadkill, she's up against a new side kick, more on that later. :-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Still on sale:
Trailer:
http://youtu.be/9tWkTEHPZqQ

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=497
Peril version

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=498
Extreme version

The Vivacious Vigilantes version is the Extreme (Death) version and is 11 minutes of running time without the closing credits.

The Sultry Superheroines version is the Peril version and is 7 minutes of running time without the closing credits.

Darkwing takes on a gatekeeper of the Seventh Sanctum, but he is protected by a mind-controlled Wonderkick. In their first meeting, Darkwing and Wonderkick use all of their fighting skills against each other, but then Wonderkick breaks the gatekeeper's control over her. Enter, the Executioner! Then, it's gatekeeper and Executioner against Darkwing and Wonderkick in a fight to the finish!
Attachments
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9r.jpg
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9r.jpg (333.86 KiB) Viewed 17625 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Here's the link to the Bluestone You Tube channel - yep, selling like a mad bitch today, people keep asking the same questions or miss pages on threads, hence why I'm reminding them of posts and links. :-)

YOU TUBE CHANNEL SHOWS ALL TRAILERS TO OUR FILMS - Just in case you missed one. :-)
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLUEUTUBECOPRO
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

As usual I bought the 2 in 1 and both versions are great but most notably the extreme version.

I know it was not just made for me but I have to say a big thankyou for the failed bullets and bracelets scene, just a shame WK is not superpowered or she might have staye dup a little longer ad struggled to carry on LOL!
And of course there is Yvonne my leg queen....so good to see her in a sexier costume I hav ebeen begging for a diffeent costume for Yvonne fr som etime.

I love this release....

Awesome job Blue and thankyou :mrgreen:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

rayman wrote:As usual I bought the 2 in 1 and both versions are great but most notably the extreme version.

I know it was not just made for me but I have to say a big thankyou for the failed bullets and bracelets scene, just a shame WK is not superpowered or she might have staye dup a little longer ad struggled to carry on LOL!
And of course there is Yvonne my leg queen....so good to see her in a sexier costume I hav ebeen begging for a diffeent costume for Yvonne fr som etime.

I love this release....

Awesome job Blue and thankyou :mrgreen:
So glad you liked it rayman, now spread the word so we can make more. :-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Still on sale:
Trailer:

The Vivacious Vigilantes version is the Extreme (Death) version and is 11 minutes of running time without the closing credits.

The Sultry Superheroines version is the Peril version and is 7 minutes of running time without the closing credits.

Darkwing takes on a gatekeeper of the Seventh Sanctum, but he is protected by a mind-controlled Wonderkick. In their first meeting, Darkwing and Wonderkick use all of their fighting skills against each other, but then Wonderkick breaks the gatekeeper's control over her. Enter, the Executioner! Then, it's gatekeeper and Executioner against Darkwing and Wonderkick in a fight to the finish!
Attachments
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9g.jpg
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 9g.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 17166 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Still on sale:
Trailer:
Attachments
Darkwing 5 poster for ff 1.jpg
Darkwing 5 poster for ff 1.jpg (573.72 KiB) Viewed 16939 times