"Darkwing 5: Dark Deception" is NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: "Darkwing vs. Wonderkick" is coming!!!!

Post by redking »

Hot hot ! :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Bluestone wrote:Hi Guys,

Well, the chloro scene didn't make the final cut on this one, but there's lots of other fetish elements.

Damn :frown: But can you at least edit the ripping sound into the video, when Wonderkick and Darkwing are getting topless? :X

Oh and after finally watching the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones Season 3 what about a throat slit instead of stabbing? Is that possible / doable for you?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

t0mAc3 wrote:

Damn :frown: But can you at least edit the ripping sound into the video, when Wonderkick and Darkwing are getting topless? :X

Oh and after finally watching the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones Season 3 what about a throat slit instead of stabbing? Is that possible / doable for you?
We will add the ripping sound.

Yes, we can slit throats, but it gets kind of messy. There's no way to do an effective one without loads of blood.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

A throat slitting sounds good. :approve: I'm all for lots of blood sometimes too.
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
d00lin

Post by d00lin »

First off, Blue you make some great films and Destiny & Yvonne are both gorgeous as well as great actresses. Both of them really get into the parts that they're cast in.

With this being an open message board I just wanted to throw my two cents in and although it's just one person's opinion it may similar to the posters on the heroine boards. I have actually enjoyed the extreme versions of the heroine films but will not be able to get the extreme version of this one because of the gunshot wounds. Call me a wuss but the wounds and any talk of throat-slitting or what not just makes me sick to my stomach.

That being said, I guess I'm making the humble request to include an NC-17 version of the film (or future films) without the blood. I know that it may not be a worthwhile task with the editing time but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. At any rate, thanks for the great films!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

d00lin wrote:First off, Blue you make some great films and Destiny & Yvonne are both gorgeous as well as great actresses. Both of them really get into the parts that they're cast in.

With this being an open message board I just wanted to throw my two cents in and although it's just one person's opinion it may similar to the posters on the heroine boards. I have actually enjoyed the extreme versions of the heroine films but will not be able to get the extreme version of this one because of the gunshot wounds. Call me a wuss but the wounds and any talk of throat-slitting or what not just makes me sick to my stomach.

That being said, I guess I'm making the humble request to include an NC-17 version of the film (or future films) without the blood. I know that it may not be a worthwhile task with the editing time but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. At any rate, thanks for the great films!
Hey d00lin,

Thanks for your comments. Well, as you probably realize from the main theme of this message board, coupled with this Superheroine Peril and More forum, I have interest in Superheroine Peril as well as Erotic Death. For those without the death fetish, the extreme versions can be just that... too extreme. You've noted this yourself with the "Darkwing vs. Wonderkick" stills. Therefore, I would recommend that you simply pick up the Peril version of this video. That is why I produce two versions. (In fact, there will be even tamer versions of these videos introduced shortly.) We are trying to offer something for everyone. It was actually on some of the Superheroine forums that fans asked for a failed bullets and bracelets scene. They thought that I overdid the strangling and asked for variety. So, the shooting idea wasn't spawned on the FF forum. Of course, the guys here will love it... but it was first asked for elsewhere.

Just to make it clear to any peril fans here. You are totally welcome on FF, but bear in mind that the Erotic Death Fetish fans are turned on by the erotic elements of the death... the writhing of the actresses' hot bodies... the phallic weapons employed... and all of the death aspects that mirror orgasmic reactions. It's all a fantasy. We don't want to see these hot girls actually die. We love them too much. :love: Don't know if you enjoyed the scene in "Wonderkick" where she pretended to be turned on by the strangulation, but that was a tip of her tiara to our Erotic Death Fetish fans... and I love her all the more for it! :X

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm drooooooling already Blue!!! :eek: :excited: :yes:
G :mrgreen:
WK1.jpg
WK1.jpg (60.02 KiB) Viewed 21529 times
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

@Blue

Oh boy! Are you saying that Wonderkick gets her bullet wound after a failed attempt to deflect the bulet with he rbracelets? Or will that delicios scene be bestowed upon Wondra?

Can't beleive I am actually going to get Yvonne showing her amazing legs off AND Destiny taking abulet too....this is a dream com etrue...

Please please please keep the teasers coming, have you considered photosets Blue I would definitely buy any photos for this release, or perhaps a feature photoset for each superheroine made up of on set shots, posing and peril pics..you know Wondra,Supernova,Darkwing,Wonderkick,Cat Warrior et al...I would definitely throw my shekels your way for such a treat.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

I would also be very interested in purchasing photo sets of the actresses if they were available! Any ETA on Darkwing vs. Wonderkick? Love the teasers .
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Bluestone wrote:Two shot, one asphyxiated. See below for more... details! ;-)

Bly-mee Blue... 3 babe death scenes in one!!!
You are going to spoil us!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Really!!! :yes:
G :mrgreen:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

No set ETA on this one, but we're aiming for April 11th.

Probably no photo sets will be marketed with these videos. Too time consuming.

Here 's another still to keep up your interest.

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 8.jpg
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 8.jpg (557.25 KiB) Viewed 21355 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

If you cant do a drowning scene, how about a decent thumbs in eyes and gouging them out scene, Blue? Even if it's not fatal and just part of the catfight?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I've split off the UKSG Wonder Woman Re-Make comments into a separate thread. Now, back to the subject at hand. Do you want us to release "Darkwing vs. Wonderkick" or just keep it for my own personal enjoyment? ;-) Here is one of my favourite pics from this one. Is lovely, long-legged Yvonne gorgeous or what?! :love:

Blue
Attachments
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 6.jpg
Darkwing vs Wonderkick 6.jpg (791.2 KiB) Viewed 20915 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

Yvonne and Destiny are both gorgeous!! Please release this ASAP or at least give us another still! Friday is way too far away!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

16 Blueman52 wrote:Yvonne and Destiny are both gorgeous!! Please release this ASAP or at least give us another still! Friday is way too far away!
We are doing our best, the editor is moving as fast as he can go LOL!