Is this up your street...?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Is this up your street...?

Post by xj900uk »

Has to be a female vampire. Lots of eyeball to eyeball visuals as she tries hypo-seduction
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Hypno/mind control does nothing for me BUT I would love to see a decent portrayal of Vampirella I am sure Blue could find a 5ft 10 or taller Destiny look alike for me LOL!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Why not turn the scenario on it's head?

Have a heroine or couple of heroines capture a female vampire and try to kill her using loads of tried and trusted methods like stake through heart, strangle with a silver crucifix chain, holy water, silver nails in the eyes - and nothing seems to work!!!