Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Donation Campaign

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Donation Campa

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace44newspaper.png
bloodytrace44newspaper.png (921.83 KiB) Viewed 15637 times
:supes: Another headlining day in the city of Metropolis and The town of Lakeland. Another superheroine's body turns up, bite-marks are located on Nightwing's neck. Cause of death...loss of blood and drowning. The murder once again is linked to Stargirl. Now, the question remains. With all of the Stargirl's Murder happening more often, "Where is Supergirl?" Stay Tuned for another headline next week as the fan film's storyline continues. To make a donation/fund the project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

A reminder that The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ June 2nd @ 2am ET
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace45newspaper.png
bloodytrace45newspaper.png (2.82 MiB) Viewed 15584 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace46newspaper.png
bloodytrace46newspaper.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 15569 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace47newspaper.png
bloodytrace47newspaper.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 15517 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

TIME IS RUNNING OUT: 18 DAYS TO GO IN THE SUPERGIRL & THE BLOODY TRACES OF STARGIRL DONATION FUNDING CAMPAIGN!!! The project need at least $700 to help fund the project.
countdownnewspaperone.png
countdownnewspaperone.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 15459 times
Still the fan films project's donation campaign as not gotten any donations to help fund the project. The goal is to reach $700.00. Even if we don't reach that goal for the project's donation camping, any amount donated will be greatly appreciate and would help get the project's wheels going. Remember the more donations we get, The quicker the project will be developed and done. I'm targeting early/mid June for this project to get filmed and produced. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. Now, of course if we get no donations to fund the project, then well have to put out the entire amount from our pockets and that will take a long while to do and most likely push the project back more further than we hope. Of course that what we hope will not happen. The other option is that after June 2nd..we would extend the donation campaign for the project to July. So, once again I want to say that your financial support would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or wontv5@gmail.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

TIME IS RUNNING OUT: 18 DAYS TO GO!
A reminder that The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ June 2nd @ 2am ET
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ONE WEEK LEFT TO GO! The Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl Fan Film Project Crowd-funding campaign still Needs At Least $700.00 To Be Fully funded. Even if the donation campaign doesn't reach it's goal, Any amount donated would really be a big boast to the project.
bloodytrace48newspaper.png
bloodytrace48newspaper.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 15365 times
Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

The last day to donate to the project is Sunday, June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ Monday, June 2nd @ 2am ET
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

We have our first contribution to the project. $5.00 has been donated to the project's crowd-funding campaign...It's not much..but it's a start. There is still 4 days left in the crowd-funding donation campaign for the project, There is still time to make a contribution to the project. The project needs $695.00 to be fully funded.

To make a donation to help fund the project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

The last day to donate to the project is this Sunday, June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ Monday, June 2nd @ 2am ET
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

We have our second contribution to the project. $15.00 has been donated to the project's crowd-funding campaign...that raises the donation campaign money that has been donated to $20.00. That mean that we still need $680.00 for the project to be fully funded. Now, There is still 2 days left in the crowd-funding donation campaign for the project, There is still time to make a contribution to the project.

To make a donation to help fund the project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

The last day to donate to the project is this Sunday, June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ Monday, June 2nd @ 2am ET
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO! The Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl still need $680.00 for the project to be fully funded. There is still time to make a contribution to the project today/tonight.
lessthan24newspaper.png
lessthan24newspaper.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 15268 times

The last day to donate to the project is Tonight @ 2:00am ET/ 11:59pm PT
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

lessthan12newspaper.png
lessthan12newspaper.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 15250 times
We have our third contribution to the project crowdfunding campaign. $150.00 has been donated to the project's crowd-funding campaign...There is less than 12 hours left in the crowd-funding donation campaign for the project, There is still time to make a contribution to the project.

The project need $530.00 to be fully funded

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

LESS THAN 4 HOURS TO GO! We have our third contribution to the project crowdfunding campaign. $150.00 has been donated to the project's crowd-funding campaign...There is less than 4 hours left in the crowd-funding donation campaign for the project, There is still time to make a contribution to the project. The crowd-funding campaign has collected $170.00. Me and me writer have saved up about $260.00. That totals the funds saved up for the project between me/my writers and the crowd-funding campaign to a total of $430.00

The last day to donate to the project is Tonight @ 11:59pm PT/ @ 2am ET
Attachments
supergirlstargirldarklogo.png
supergirlstargirldarklogo.png (805.99 KiB) Viewed 15222 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

ATTENTION: The Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign for Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl has been extended to July 1st @ 11:59pm pst / July 2nd @ 3am est. The last crowd-funding campaign collected $170.00. Me and me writer have saved up about $260.00. That totals the funds saved up for the project between me/my writers and the crowd-funding campaign to a total of $430.00

To make a donation to help fund the project, Go/click on this new link to go to the project's indiegogo page: http://igg.me/at/supergirl-stargirl-extended/x/3169026

The last day to donate to the project is July 1st @ 11:59pm pst / July 2nd @ 3am est.
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ATTENTION: Here's a brand new headline concerning our Girl Of Steel as the battle between Supergirl and Stargirl approaches later this summer. The Indiegogo Crowdfunding campaign for Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl has been extended to July 1st @ 11:59pm pst / July 2nd @ 3am est. The project need $530.00 to be fully funded
To make a donation to help fund the project, Go/click on this new link to go to the project's indiegogo page: http://igg.me/at/supergirl-stargirl-extended/x/3169026

The last day to donate to the project is July 1st @ 11:59pm pst / July 2nd @ 3am est.
Attachments
bloodytrace49newspaper.png
bloodytrace49newspaper.png (1.3 MiB) Viewed 15109 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Here's another brand new headline concerning our Girl Of Steel as the battle between Supergirl and Stargirl approaches.
Attachments
bloodytrace50newspaper.png
bloodytrace50newspaper.png (1.31 MiB) Viewed 15065 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytrace51newspaper.png
bloodytrace51newspaper.png (1.28 MiB) Viewed 14994 times