Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Donation Campaign

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl Donation Campa

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

oneweekleftadsupergirlstargirl.png
oneweekleftadsupergirlstargirl.png (1.88 MiB) Viewed 8776 times
:supes: ONE WEEK LEFT IN THE CROWD-FUNDING CAMPAIGN for Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl Fan Film Project! The project still needs $530.00 to be fully funded.

To make a donation to help fund the project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: http://igg.me/at/supergirl-stargirl-extended/x/3169026

The last day to donate to the project is Next Monday July 1st @ 11:59pm pst / Next Tuesday July 2nd @ 3am est.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

timerunning.png
timerunning.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 8686 times
:supes: 4 DAYS TO GO! TIME IS RUNNING OUT! We have our first contribution to the project's EXTENDED crowdfunding campaign. $13.00 has been donated to the project's EXTENDED crowd-funding campaign...There is still time to make a contribution to the project.

The project still needs $517.00 to be fully funded

To make a donation to help fund the project, Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: http://igg.me/at/supergirl-stargirl-extended/x/3169026

The last day to donate to the project is July 1st @ 11:59pm pst / July 2nd @ 3am est.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: LESS THAN 12 HOURS TO GO! We have our second contribution to the project's EXTENDED crowdfunding campaign. $18.00 has been donated to the project's EXTENDED crowd-funding campaign and i...So that means combining the two indiegogo campaigns , The first campaign collected $170.00, while The second campaign has got $31.00 and you add up the money me and my writers has saved up. We have a total of $501.00. That means we are half way through get the project funded. There is still work to be done and still time to make a contribution to the project.
DEADLINEbloodytrace52newspaper.png
DEADLINEbloodytrace52newspaper.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 8631 times
The project still needs $499.00 to be fully funded.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT! The Deadline to donate/help fund the project is Tonight @ 3am Eastern Time/11:59PM Pacific Time
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: After a couple of days...I decided to give the crowdfunding angle to help fund the project one more shot. So I decided to create the third and final Indiegogo crowd-funding campaign to help fund the "Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl" The Budget for the budget is $1,125. So far we have collected and saved up $536.61 and Me and my partners purchased the costumes and props back in March. We are half way there but still have ways to go. Now, their are certain upfront costs in order to produce a film. Namely, the 3 actresses pay plus production fees. None of those items can be paid "after-the-fact". The project still needs $499.00 to be fully funded. Once we get all the funds together, then the project will proceed and be filmed. The donations for the first two films helped a lot..For this 3rd film of ours..It will help out even more then you think. Remember, without your support for the last two films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done and be uploaded on youtube. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all the support you have given to WON YouTube Networks/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series.

If you have any questions on the project and crowd-funding campaign...Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

Here's the link to the new campaign:
http://igg.me/at/Supergirl-Stargirl/x/3169026
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

BIG NEWS UPDATE: After seeing the news/updates on this forum and others forums and the project's facebook page...One of our fans of the series has made a big contribution to the project. The project has just received $500.00 via paypal, which now adds up to a grand total of $1,011.61 for the project. This is a HUGE development in when it comes to getting this project fully funded. The budget for the project of course is $1,125.00. The project has collected 1,011.61...which means that the project is $113.39 short. Me and my writer will do the best we can to raise the remaining funds for the project. But of course if your your contributions is always welcomed.

If you have any questions about the project or any question on funding situation and how to help and contribute , email me @ jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or pm me here on this forum or leave a reply here.

There will be more updates in the days ahead.

Thanks to all of those people who have been giving me feedback and advice and suggestions and contributions. It is greatly appreciated
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

BIG NEWS UPDATE: After seeing the news/updates on this forum and others forums and the project's facebook page...One of our fans of the series has made a big contribution to the project. The project has just received $500.00 via paypal, which now adds up to a grand total of $1,011.61 for the project. This is a HUGE development in when it comes to getting this project fully funded. The budget for the project of course is $1,125.00. The project has collected 1,011.61...which means that the project is $113.39 short. Me and my writer will do the best we can to raise the remaining funds for the project. But of course if your your contributions is always welcomed.

If you have any questions about the project or any question on funding situation and how to help and contribute , email me @ jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or pm me here on this forum or leave a reply here.

If you want to contribute through indiegogo, click on this link below http://igg.me/at/Supergirl-Stargirl/x/3169026

There will be more updates in the days ahead.

Thanks to all of those people who have been giving me feedback and advice and suggestions and contributions. It is greatly appreciated