UKSG Wonder Woman Re-make!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: UKSG Wonder Woman Re-make!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:21 am
winner181818 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:25 am Hey, can I ask the wonder woman actress's name of the uksg video? this video is awesome and also the actress ! :D
We have no idea, this was shot a long time ago and it was shot by UKSG not Bluestone.
As I recall, they didn't generally credit the actors.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:39 am
winner181818 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:25 am Hey, can I ask the wonder woman actress's name of the uksg video? this video is awesome and also the actress ! :D
We have no idea, this was shot a long time ago and it was shot by UKSG not Bluestone.
As I recall, they didn't generally credit the actors. Probably since the names weren't likely real anyway.
winner181818
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love strangling videos but I have to hide this interest in the real life and I hope I could find more friends in this message board and I also have many asian styles to share with people here. I need communication for my interest. Let me join,pls. Thank you very much
Referral: nicheclips

Post by winner181818 »

As I recall, they didn't generally credit the actors. Probably since the names weren't likely real anyway.
Thanks, I think her grace is quite suitable for a superheroine
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

winner181818 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:09 am

Thanks, I think her grace is quite suitable for a superheroine
I certainly LOVED the delicious look of hopelessness and despair on her face as the knife was held at her throat! Clearly, her mind's eye has already "seen" her own death. It reminds me of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, when Elf Commander Haldir is stabbed in the back during the battle of Helm's Deep, and realizes he's lost his immortality and is gazing at the many of his soldiers who have likewise died. A full realization of all that has been/is about to be lost. The enormity of what she is about to lose making it all the more poignant!

I'd love to see that moment with the knife done again, if any of the current actresses can manage such a look. Maybe even to hold it for a few seconds to deliver a final taunt, perhaps something like, "Goodbye sweetie, it's been fun!"
Attachments
WWstill 203.jpg
WWstill 203.jpg (17.99 KiB) Viewed 3357 times
Xhugs7777

Post by Xhugs7777 »

This is one of the first bluestone or UKSG videos I’ve seen and that leg dangling breast stab was one of the best things I’ve seen, I’ve seen bluestone replicate it before but a remake of this would instantly have me eager to watch
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Who would like to see this remade?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:27 am Who would like to see this remade?
I certainly would, but I'm not sure who should play the Wonder Woman character. That selection will be make or break here. For me, the look on her face when the knife is pressed to her throat is the most compelling image I've seen from this. She looks so young, so pretty, so defeated. She looks as if she's accepted her death. If they were available, I'd probably recommend either Krystal or Destiny as I'd prefer a brunette, but of the current actresses, if going blonde, I'd choose D'Arcy or Jenny. Cameron has the youthful look, but I can't see the Wonder Woman costume with all her arm tattoos.
Attachments
WWstill 203.jpg
WWstill 203.jpg (17.99 KiB) Viewed 2316 times
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:27 am Who would like to see this remade?
Yes. Absolutely.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Who would like to see this remade, and what actress would you like to see in this?
Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

100% yes to a remake, Director B.

-I'd vote for D'Arcy (or Danica) as Killer.

-Hmm, tough call on WW role. Agree with SSkykingDA it should be a Brunette (and chesty one for those over the shoulder shots). Heather? Iris Allen would be cool. Cameron with a wig? Ha, I dunno.

Dang, ask Melody if she's interested when she's visiting next month. Now we're talking!
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

Wasn't this movie already re-made with Kerie and Tonya? Not that I object to another because I really liked that movie.
DS00
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

Meowmix wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:40 am 100% yes to a remake, Director B.

-I'd vote for D'Arcy (or Danica) as Killer.

-Hmm, tough call on WW role. Agree with SSkykingDA it should be a Brunette (and chesty one for those over the shoulder shots). Heather? Iris Allen would be cool. Cameron with a wig? Ha, I dunno.

Dang, ask Melody if she's interested when she's visiting next month. Now we're talking!
Agreed that Melody would be a good choice. She has a similar look to the original actress, plus the acting talent to put in a great performance.
Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

Correct, it was remade with Kerie/Tonya. I like stabbings & that was an all-timer with Tonya.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

I would but it and would love to see Iris Allen give it another go. She's crazy hot and I'd really like to see what she can do with a more on brand script.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

read the comics wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:12 am I would but it and would love to see Iris Allen give it another go. She's crazy hot and I'd really like to see what she can do with a more on brand script.
As I recall, she wasn't willing to do another one like she did, and that was fairly tame.