UKSG Wonder Woman Re-make!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: UKSG Wonder Woman Re-make!

Post by read the comics »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:17 am
read the comics wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:12 am I would but it and would love to see Iris Allen give it another go. She's crazy hot and I'd really like to see what she can do with a more on brand script.
As I recall, she wasn't willing to do another one like she did, and that was fairly tame.
Oh, well. I think if it could be penciled in, then Melody sky would get my vote.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Just found this thread and remember us getting a loose remake done called "The Last Amazon".

It is a fantastic original and a fantastic remake, the actress playing WW in the remak eis absolurely stunning and I would love to see her return and know her name or if she is in any other videos.

I am definitely up for another remake of this and of the original Wondra Fall of a Heroine with Krystal Red.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

rayman wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:47 am Just found this thread and remember us getting a loose remake done called "The Last Amazon".

It is a fantastic original and a fantastic remake, the actress playing WW in the remak eis absolurely stunning and I would love to see her return and know her name or if she is in any other videos.

I am definitely up for another remake of this and of the original Wondra Fall of a Heroine with Krystal Red.
The Last Amazon featured Tonya Sky. She also had a nice segment in the first half of Supernova 7 and personally, I felt her defeat and death was the best part of that video! I believe she was part of the Canada cast and crew and probably not available to return.
Attachments
Supernova 7 Teenwing loses.jpg
Supernova 7 Teenwing loses.jpg (550.04 KiB) Viewed 3623 times
rayman

Post by rayman »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:19 am
rayman wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:47 am Just found this thread and remember us getting a loose remake done called "The Last Amazon".

The Last Amazon featured Tonya Sky. She also had a nice segment in the first half of Supernova 7 and personally, I felt her defeat and death was the best part of that video! I believe she was part of the Canada cast and crew and probably not available to return.
Thanks, I will have to revisit SN7 as it has been a while since I watched it. A real shame if Tonya is no longer available.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Do you guys think we should remake UKSG's "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman"- and who would you like the main stars to be played by?
Attachments
Wondra Turning to the dark side 6.jpg
Wondra Turning to the dark side 6.jpg (519.61 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
Wondra still 11 copy.jpg
Wondra still 11 copy.jpg (442.81 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 11 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 11 copy.jpg (431.51 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:47 am Do you guys think we should remake UKSG's "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman"- and who would you like the main stars to be played by?
Are those suggested actresses? I assumed Emma was no longer available, but would really love to see her return. We were told that Iris Allen was too vanilla to be useful. That's a pity because she really has a perfect look for this! Of course, Lynda would do an awesome job, but she is such a sexy strangulation actress that any other use is (almost) a waste of material! Krystal would also be awesome here, but of course, she's not available either. Personally, I'd prefer a brunette vs. a blonde, so that really limits the choices. I do love the idea of remaking this, though!

Perhaps this would be a perfect project to shelve for the next time you can bring Melody back to your side of the pond!
Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

Same here. I, 100% wanna see this remade and have Melody take the knife.

Or perhaps a loose remake? Seeing Heather Page in this scenario with her Dark Amazon outfit would be awesome!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Do you guys think we should remake UKSG's "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman"- and who would you like the main stars to be played by?
Attachments
Dark Wondra 32.jpg
Dark Wondra 32.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2613 times
rayman

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:30 am Do you guys think we should remake UKSG's "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman"- and who would you like the main stars to be played by?
If you can't get Tonya back to reprise her role than it would be Krystal for me. Been way too long since she made an appearance.
cookiezan2

Post by cookiezan2 »

I think it would be great to have Melody and Megan. If one of them was not available, than how about Samantha? Besides Melody with the travel expenses, are Megan and Samantha still on the docket just in general?
Director B

Post by Director B »

cookiezan2 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:59 pm I think it would be great to have Melody and Megan. If one of them was not available, than how about Samantha? Besides Melody with the travel expenses, are Megan and Samantha still on the docket just in general?
Megan will return next year, but Samantha is not returning.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:48 am
cookiezan2 wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:59 pm I think it would be great to have Melody and Megan. If one of them was not available, than how about Samantha? Besides Melody with the travel expenses, are Megan and Samantha still on the docket just in general?
Personally, I'd like to see the blonde on brunette element kept. Casting Yvonne as the villain might be a good option, she carries that off well, and frankly, she has the build for the brutality. The only actress I'd prefer over Melody to play WW, if she ever becomes available again, would be Krystal Red. To me, everything here is going to hinge on the actresses' ability to carry off the hopelessness, resignation and complete sadness as she feels the blade and understands her time has come!
Attachments
WWstill 203.jpg
WWstill 203.jpg (17.99 KiB) Viewed 2382 times
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Yvonne would be GREAT
rayman

Post by rayman »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:04 am
Director B wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:48 am
Personally, I'd like to see the blonde on brunette element kept. Casting Yvonne as the villain might be a good option, she carries that off well, and frankly, she has the build for the brutality. The only actress I'd prefer over Melody to play WW, if she ever becomes available again, would be Krystal Red. To me, everything here is going to hinge on the actresses' ability to carry off the hopelessness, resignation and complete sadness as she feels the blade and understands her time has come!
Director B can you please tell me which video the WW still comes from as I thought we were talking about the Penelope Lewis v Wonder Woman video that opens with a Teen Bat scene and the still doesn't appear in my copy that I bought years and years ago, thanks
Director B

Post by Director B »

Director B can you please tell me which video the WW still comes from as I thought we were talking about the Penelope Lewis v Wonder Woman video that opens with a Teen Bat scene and the still doesn't appear in my copy that I bought years and years ago, thanks
[/quote]

As far as I can remember that video you are talking about is a UKSG video, way before my time, not sure what the video is called, maybe someone on here can fill us in.
Attachments
UKSG's Teen Bat still 20 copy.jpg
UKSG's Teen Bat still 20 copy.jpg (465.88 KiB) Viewed 1331 times
UKSG's Teen Bat still 1 copy.jpg
UKSG's Teen Bat still 1 copy.jpg (417.63 KiB) Viewed 1331 times