UKSG Wonder Woman Re-make!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

YorkshireTexan
What is your main fetish?: superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looking specifically for videos/pics of superheroines, but am interested in expanding my horizons.
Referral: Google

Re: "Darkwing vs. Wonderkick" is coming!!!!

Post by YorkshireTexan »

Yeah, those two videos (or maybe they're both part of one, don't really know for sure)
have become somewhat of an obsession with me, for better or worse...
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

We'll see what Blue says on this subject.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I will certainly consider it. There does appear to be some interest in a re-make. Just have to see if the budget makes sense. Anyone interested in contributing to this as a custom, please email me directly. It might take some custom contributions to make this one work.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:I will certainly consider it. There does appear to be some interest in a re-make. Just have to see if the budget makes sense. Anyone interested in contributing to this as a custom, please email me directly. It might take some custom contributions to make this one work.

Blue
I would definitely throw in some shekels for a remake Blue.

Couple of questions though -
1 - Is there any chance that you can get the full original video and offer it for sale to us please?

2 - Would it be a good idea for you to create a thread specifically for a group co-funding of a remake so we can get alist of "definites ad work out a rough figure for each of us to contribute?

I would ismply love to see a remake of this and also get a full copy of te original too which sales from could help the remake funding.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:
Bluestone wrote:I will certainly consider it. There does appear to be some interest in a re-make. Just have to see if the budget makes sense. Anyone interested in contributing to this as a custom, please email me directly. It might take some custom contributions to make this one work.

Blue
I would definitely throw in some shekels for a remake Blue.

Couple of questions though -
1 - Is there any chance that you can get the full original video and offer it for sale to us please?

2 - Would it be a good idea for you to create a thread specifically for a group co-funding of a remake so we can get alist of "definites ad work out a rough figure for each of us to contribute?

I would ismply love to see a remake of this and also get a full copy of te original too which sales from could help the remake funding.

Let me check into the availability of the original. I have now split this off into a separate thread. I will work up a budget for a re-make.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: UKSG Wonder Woman Re-make!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Well, for copyright reasons, the original is no longer available. I am willing to consider doing a re-make of this classic with Destiny, but I only have one email from an interested customer who is willing to contribute to the cost. Unless I get some more serious interest, this re-make won't be happening.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Bluestone wrote:Hi All,

Well, for copyright reasons, the original is no longer available. I am willing to consider doing a re-make of this classic with Destiny, but I only have one email from an interested customer who is willing to contribute to the cost. Unless I get some more serious interest, this re-make won't be happening.

Blue
You heard the man, if you want to see this remake we want to hear from you - will you be willing to contribute to the cost? Speak up now or forever hold your dick in memory of the original LOL!
Darklord1

Post by Darklord1 »

WOW - I'm surprised how much reaction that generated :lol:
@YorkshireTexan -- Yeah, those two videos (or maybe they're both part of one, don't really know for sure)
My understanding is that they are both part of one video, and I think I recall reading somewhere that the plot was that agent Penelopy Lewis is training on a Virtural Reality program, and for whatever reason she had selected Wonder Woman as her computer generated opponent. Rather like Blue's "White Angel" series, the scenario has lots of potential for lots of deaths, with the program re-setting to the start after each win or loose. I can think of a few potential deaths - the stabbed and strangled already mentioned, could add hung with her lariat, stiletto heel through the skull, and neck break. In some scenarios Penelopy could loose even for a bit of variety.

Director B may be able to enlighten us whether the original featured additional deaths, and if there was more of the fight sequence than in the existing clips that some have.

I'd be interested in what the potential costs are. At present I am in the throws of buying a house and moving, so funds could be a bit tight - depends how sale of the present place goes. If all works out good, I could be "in". Depends on the time frame.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

PM sent Blue.

Come on people stand up and be counted, don;t be cheapskates and expect a few of us to cough up the bucks so you can buy it on general release for a snip!

Fact is if you don't add a little bit f your cash it simply won't happen and we need this to happen!!!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Depending on the numbers, I'll need $100 to $200 per contributor... but we'll need 10-20 contributors and we only have 2 so far. This suggested contribution won't cover the full cost. I'll have to put up the lion's share, but it will get the re-make made. So, it's all up to you. If you want to have the re-make done, I'll need to get some more contributors.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Darklord1 wrote:WOW - I'm surprised how much reaction that generated :lol:
@YorkshireTexan -- Yeah, those two videos (or maybe they're both part of one, don't really know for sure)
My understanding is that they are both part of one video, and I think I recall reading somewhere that the plot was that agent Penelopy Lewis is training on a Virtural Reality program, and for whatever reason she had selected Wonder Woman as her computer generated opponent. Rather like Blue's "White Angel" series, the scenario has lots of potential for lots of deaths, with the program re-setting to the start after each win or loose. I can think of a few potential deaths - the stabbed and strangled already mentioned, could add hung with her lariat, stiletto heel through the skull, and neck break. In some scenarios Penelopy could loose even for a bit of variety.

Director B may be able to enlighten us whether the original featured additional deaths, and if there was more of the fight sequence than in the existing clips that some have.

I'd be interested in what the potential costs are. At present I am in the throws of buying a house and moving, so funds could be a bit tight - depends how sale of the present place goes. If all works out good, I could be "in". Depends on the time frame.
As far as I remember, the full video had 2 deaths, one where WW is strangled to death with her lasso and one where she is stabbed. The full video has more fighting with bear hugs and stuff and a bedroom scene where WW gets chloroformed.
winner181818
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love strangling videos but I have to hide this interest in the real life and I hope I could find more friends in this message board and I also have many asian styles to share with people here. I need communication for my interest. Let me join,pls. Thank you very much
Referral: nicheclips

Post by winner181818 »

Hey, can I ask the wonder woman actress's name of the uksg video? this video is awesome and also the actress ! :D
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 am
Darklord1 wrote:WOW - I'm surprised how much reaction that generated :lol:

As far as I remember, the full video had 2 deaths, one where WW is strangled to death with her lasso and one where she is stabbed. The full video has more fighting with bear hugs and stuff and a bedroom scene where WW gets chloroformed.
I'd have loved to see her strangled. I'm not a big fan of bloody endings, but I do love when a babe is cowered and controlled by a knife against her throat!
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

No interest,unless she squirts while being stabbed.Nothing turns a woman on like just before dying she's stabbed.🤣🤣Silly shit.
Director B

Post by Director B »

winner181818 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:25 am Hey, can I ask the wonder woman actress's name of the uksg video? this video is awesome and also the actress ! :D
We have no idea, this was shot a long time ago and it was shot by UKSG not Bluestone.