Funding thread for UKSG WW Remake (Bluestone Approved)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Funding thread for UKSG WW Remake (Bluestone Approved)

Post by Director B »

Wow you guys are really coming through for this, never thought I'd see the day but saying that it hasn't happened yet. I hope it works out.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

A very big thankyou for all the pledges, I have contacted Blue and hopefuly he will be able to start contacting everyone who has made an offer and he will secure the funds via paymnet processes of his preference.

This looks very close to becomming a reality!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

We're getting there. I will be compiling an email list of those who have expressed an interest in being contributors shortly as well as asking for their input for the project. If you've been sitting on the fence on this one, now is the time to dive in. The minimum seems to have been pledged, but the more pledges we receive, the sooner this one will be filmed. For those who don't want to post their pledges, please email me your pledge to ddgbluestone@hotmail.com.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Hi everyone, for thos eof you that pledged for this campaign please read the thread on this link - http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... 070#p62070

I did what I could for us but it seems we are at the mercy of another project.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:Hi everyone, for thos eof you that pledged for this campaign please read the thread on this link - http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... 070#p62070

I did what I could for us but it seems we are at the mercy of another project.
That's correct. I won't be collecting on the pledges on this project until I can successfully complete a much bigger project that has to take priority, since it will determine the future of Bluestone's Superheroine line. Don't take this as a rejection of the Penelope Lewis vs. Wonder Woman project. We want to make it, but we also want to continue making Supernova, Darkwing, Catwarrior and other Superheroine fare. If the Superheroine line doesn't continue, I won't be making any more Superheroine videos. So, yes, this project naturally depends on the success of the Bluestone Superheroine line, because it is part thereof.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

I may be reviving this project. Assuming that I can collect on all of the pledges on this thread, I think I can swing it. I'll let you know more in the next few days.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Okay, I'm stretching myself very thin here, but I've decided to go ahead with this project, assuming that all who have pledged contributions do their part. All contributors have been contacted by pm, and I've started to collect the pledges through Genre Video deposits. The pledges total $1,200, and I am going to match these pledges, plus a white angel has stepped forward to fund the balance. So, I can produce this project independent of The Dark Wondra Saga.

Hopefully, all of the contributors will do their part, since we are so close to making this re-make a reality!

The working title is "The Last Amazon".

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well the pledges for this project shrank dramatically, but I'm going ahead with it anyway. It will be a full re-make including both the strangle and knifing scenes. With the shortage of funding, I will only be able to do one ending which will be the one from the knifing part of the original. It will be a super video and will be entitled, "The Last Amazon"!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

This crowd funded video has been shot and is being edited right now!

The custom contributors will get their copies first. Then, it will be offered for sale to the public.

Watch for a new thread entitled "The Last Amazon" in the next few days.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com