Funding thread for UKSG WW Remake (Bluestone Approved)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Funding thread for UKSG WW Remake (Bluestone Approved)

Post by rayman »

***Please note this thread has been created after consultation with Blue***

Basically if anyone wats to see a remake if the Penelpoe Lewis v Wonder Woman movie made by UKSG some time ago then we must raise $2ooo (US Dollars).

Wonder Woman will be played by Destiny and I am sure Blue wil give us a real treat with the killer.

Now we need DEFINITE contributores to post he with their intent.

20 people @ $100 ech brings us our target or
15 people @ $134 each brings us our target or
10 people @ $200 brings us our target.

Or simply any number of contributions that add up to $2000 will give is our total.

So please speak up here as Blue wil be watching and is eager to please us if we can help get the project rolling.

Let's pull togethe ron this one members :approve:
Last edited by rayman on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Re: Funding thread for UKSG WW Remake

Post by HeroDeath »

I can contribute $200. I wonder if we could use genrevideos for the funding.
rayman

Post by rayman »

Thankyou HeroDeath I will match yur contribution with $200

Running Total(can be c&p to last post) -
HeroDeath - $200
rayman - $200
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

HeroDeath wrote:I can contribute $200. I wonder if we could use genrevideos for the funding.
Yes, we can probably do this, but don't contribute until we get the required number of contributors. This is a good start though!

Of course, anyone who contributes $100 or more will get a copy of the video included with his or her contribution.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Funding thread for UKSG WW Remake (Bluestone Approved)

Post by Director B »

Don't get me wrong, I hope you guys pull through, I seen this before on other boards, there's always a few that want things like this to happen but that few are always not enough. But being positive I hope you guys reach your target. Enjoy the pictures :-)
Attachments
Still.jpg
Still.jpg (284.94 KiB) Viewed 23330 times
PENELOPE LEWIS VS Wonder Woman poster.jpg
PENELOPE LEWIS VS Wonder Woman poster.jpg (335.14 KiB) Viewed 23330 times
PL VS WW ST still.jpg
PL VS WW ST still.jpg (320.3 KiB) Viewed 23330 times
PENELOPE LEWIS VS Wonder Woman ST poster.jpg
PENELOPE LEWIS VS Wonder Woman ST poster.jpg (362.79 KiB) Viewed 23330 times
UKSG PW VS WW rushes poster.jpg
UKSG PW VS WW rushes poster.jpg (371.89 KiB) Viewed 23330 times
PW VS WW rushes still.jpg
PW VS WW rushes still.jpg (297.05 KiB) Viewed 23330 times
s8bv3rsiv3
What is your main fetish?: f/m m/f f/f death erotica
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be a part of a larger community.
Referral: lots of searching...this place is pretty visible.

Post by s8bv3rsiv3 »

In my experience, people are perfectly willing and able to fund the projects they are interested in. The problem is that everyone has such specific ideas and tastes that no 3 people can agree on what the final product should look like. I would suggest that you specify at the start what the film will and will not contain. I hope you guys can make this work as well, but I have never seen the original, please tell us more!
:p://darkfetishnet.com/group/166/
Director B

Post by Director B »

s8bv3rsiv3 wrote:In my experience, people are perfectly willing and able to fund the projects they are interested in. The problem is that everyone has such specific ideas and tastes that no 3 people can agree on what the final product should look like. I would suggest that you specify at the start what the film will and will not contain. I hope you guys can make this work as well, but I have never seen the original, please tell us more!
This was the synopsis for the video:

UKSG: Presents: PENELOPE LEWIS Vs WONDER WOMAN
Across town MI6 agents are getting strangled, meanwhile Penelope Lewis is in training. She programmes the fight simulator computer to sharpen up on her fighting skills. She takes on a computer simulation of Wonder Woman as she has always fantasize about defeating the sexy heroine. She chooses to stab her to death and uses all her skills to take her down. Once done with that programme she plays the programme again and chooses to strangle the computer version of Wonder Woman her to death.

If it happens it's up to the clients to either remake it as is or add more stuff.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote: If it happens it's up to the clients to either remake it as is or add more stuff.
That's right, and clients means contributors. So, if you contribute, you get a say in what is included in this video. For now, it would contain the same content as the original, but with new actresses.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

If I can contribute according to my ability, I think i can put 100$ too if really i can ...

it's a bit difficult at the moment for me but I am very interested this project :yes:

and the same content as the original would be nice especially if "Wonderkick" is in ... :love:

Destiny "Wonderkick" Strangle with its own lasso and finished with Knife or dagger that's very nice ! I like it ! :love: :pc:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

redking wrote:If I can contribute according to my ability, I think i can put 100$ too if really i can ...

it's a bit difficult at the moment for me but I am very interested this project :yes:

and the same content as the original would be nice especially if "Wonderkick" is in ... :love:

Destiny "Wonderkick" Strangle with its own lasso and finished with Knife or dagger that's very nice ! I like it ! :love: :pc:
Yes, that's an acceptable contribution.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman

Post by rayman »

@Blue
If Destiny is line dup for Wonder Woman who do yu hav ei mind for the old Penelope Lewis role?

Thanks
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:@Blue
If Destiny is line dup for Wonder Woman who do yu hav ei mind for the old Penelope Lewis role?

Thanks
We'll use a sexy actress for sure. Just can't cast one until there's more contribution commitments. Then, I can approach an actress when I know it is a go. Destiny is in our regular cast, so she's available at present.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Director B wrote:Don't get me wrong, I hope you guys pull through, I seen this before on other boards, there's always a few that want things like this to happen but that few are always not enough. But being positive I hope you guys reach your target. Enjoy the pictures :-)
Yep looks like I'm right, these things rarely work out :-(
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:
Director B wrote:Don't get me wrong, I hope you guys pull through, I seen this before on other boards, there's always a few that want things like this to happen but that few are always not enough. But being positive I hope you guys reach your target. Enjoy the pictures :-)
Yep looks like I'm right, these things rarely work out :-(
Yes. Too bad. It would have been an awesome video, but there doesn't appear to be enough interest and commitment to get it done.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman

Post by rayman »

All too true I am agraid it would be awesome to see Destiny in this movie.

Thanks for trying though...Let's hope there is an easter rush LOL!