"Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire" is RELEASED!

Post by Director B »

crwarr wrote:TO START WITH THE LIGHTING AT THE FIRST 5-6 MINUTES IS POOR, ACTUALLY UNTIL SHE RIPS OPEN HER BAT SUIT WE DONT SEE MUCH, WITH HER SKIN ADDING TO THE LIGHT. THERE COULD OF BEEN A LITTLE MORE FIGHTING BETWEEN THEM. BAT COULD OF BEAT UP ON THE PERP A LITTLE MORE. I'M NOT INTO THE CHOP CHOP CHOP I WOULD RATHER THEY WRESTLE AROUND ON THE FLOOR AND TORE HER CLOTHES SOMEWHAT, MAYBE CHOKE HER A WHILE, SHE IS QUITE ATTRACTIVE. WHEN BAT IS BEING GARROTED, SHE COULD REACH UP AND GET HER HANDS AND PULL HER HAIR, PUT THEM AROUND HER NECK AND CHOKE A BIT BEFORE SHE LOOSES STRENGTH. VERY GOOD STRANGLE THOUGH. BAT IS PRETTY HOT.
Thanks for your comments crwarr always appreciated, glad you at least liked the strangling. :-)
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

This is maybe the best bluestone superheroine video release I have seen, I give a note of 9 - 9,5/10, some little things to improve :

The acting of the masked bad man was useless, only these two girls playing in this movie were enough (the villain girl can make the bearhug), and the fighting between the two girls show mostly (or only) punch and kick, I saw that in the majority of bluestone superheroine's videos the fighting show mostly punch and kick, maybe it would be better if there are some things like wrestling or some catch in the fighting between the girls, I saw it in the "A Shard of Revenge" http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=450 one of the best sexiest girl VS girl fight I have seen. "A Shard of Revenge" could be a model for the upcoming Girl VS Girl fighting vids.

Otherwise this release was maybe the best, I recommend more !
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:This is maybe the best bluestone superheroine video release I have seen, I give a note of 9 - 9,5/10, some little things to improve :

The acting of the masked bad man was useless, only these two girls playing in this movie were enough (the villain girl can make the bearhug), and the fighting between the two girls show mostly (or only) punch and kick, I saw that in the majority of bluestone superheroine's videos the fighting show mostly punch and kick, maybe it would be better if there are some things like wrestling or some catch in the fighting between the girls, I saw it in the "A Shard of Revenge" http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=450 one of the best sexiest girl VS girl fight I have seen. "A Shard of Revenge" could be a model for the upcoming Girl VS Girl fighting vids.

Otherwise this release was maybe the best, I recommend more !
Again thank you for your review Totallibertarianism, we are not scared of criticism and again I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have explained in a previous thread why some fights are like the one you see in this film and some are not. Both Teen Bat & A Shard of Revenge was directed by the same director, just to reiterate: Bluestone productions always tries to bring you the best looking model because this in the number one priority according to our fan base. The heroines must be good looking and defeated. So that means we find mostly glamour models for for our shoots, with that comes inexperience acting wise and stage fighting wise. Yes there are some real stunning looking actresses out there but they are very reluctant to do topless and be part of a fetish shoot as it will tanish their reputation as an actor. In A Shard of Revenge both girls are veterans and have done many shoots with Blue, so they both knew the score, then you throw in an experience director into the mix and the result is what you see in the video. The fact is both Jade Turner and Adele Taylor were new to this and had to learn as they went along. The Director could only do so much with the girls and the result is what you see. But saying that I will make sure that I inform the director that he needs to mix things up a bit when it comes to the fight. Adele will not be shooting anymore with Bluestone this was a one time affair - Jade will be back in the up and coming White Angel 9 so I will tell the director to pay close attention to the fight.

Again thanks for taking the time out to let us know what you think, it really helps us to improve and get in touch on what you would like to see.

Please keep the reviews coming.
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

I AGREE WITH TOTAL...DIRECTOR. IN SHARD WHEN THE 2 CHICKS ARE CHOKING EACH OTHER ON THE GROUND IS PRETTY SEXY...BUT AS IN THE WHITE ANGEL'S, THE GIRLS ARE WEARING SHORT SKIRTS, WHITE BLOUSES THAT HAVE TO BE RIPPED OPEN WHEN THEY WRESTLE, AND LONGER CHOKES, ONE GETTING THE BEST OF THE OTHER BEFORE GETTING OUT THE GAROTTE. AND IF THEY HAPPEN TO GET ONTO A DESK, HAVE THE VICTIMS HEAD OVER THE EDGE OF THE DESK TO DISPLAY THEIR LONG THROTS...THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE...CRWARR
Director B

Post by Director B »

crwarr wrote:I AGREE WITH TOTAL...DIRECTOR. IN SHARD WHEN THE 2 CHICKS ARE CHOKING EACH OTHER ON THE GROUND IS PRETTY SEXY...BUT AS IN THE WHITE ANGEL'S, THE GIRLS ARE WEARING SHORT SKIRTS, WHITE BLOUSES THAT HAVE TO BE RIPPED OPEN WHEN THEY WRESTLE, AND LONGER CHOKES, ONE GETTING THE BEST OF THE OTHER BEFORE GETTING OUT THE GAROTTE. AND IF THEY HAPPEN TO GET ONTO A DESK, HAVE THE VICTIMS HEAD OVER THE EDGE OF THE DESK TO DISPLAY THEIR LONG THROTS...THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO SEE...CRWARR
We will do our best crwarr. :-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Teen Bat - still on sale

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=509
Extreme version

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=508
Peril version

The Extreme (strangle death) version is under the Vivacious Vigilantes banner.

The Peril (chloroform knock-out) version is under the Sultry Superheroines banner.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Anymore views on our Teen Bat remake? Please let us know what you think.
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

This was another great episode!! Teen Bat actress is a cute babe (yeah, I like more brunettes!) and she's perfect for the role of ''Teen'' Bat. She is hot too, and she react very well to the blows. Any chance she will return, maybe in a White Angel episode? A shame such a beautiful and skilled girl is only brutal beaten once!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Giaggio wrote:This was another great episode!! Teen Bat actress is a cute babe (yeah, I like more brunettes!) and she's perfect for the role of ''Teen'' Bat. She is hot too, and she react very well to the blows. Any chance she will return, maybe in a White Angel episode? A shame such a beautiful and skilled girl is only brutal beaten once!
Hi Giaggio, you've only now discovered this video LOL! Well better late than never! There are a lot more videos like this so do check out others on the website. Just in case anyone else missed this awesome video links below.

"Teen Bat: Baptism of Fire"

Still on sale

Trailer
: https://youtu.be/SSh4XMyz5uM

Links to buy:

Extreme version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=509

Peril version: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=508

The Extreme (strangle death) version is under the Vivacious Vigilantes banner.

The Peril (chloroform knock-out) version is under the Sultry Superheroines banner.
Attachments
Teen Bat still 2.jpg
Teen Bat still 2.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 17605 times
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

I have not discovered now this video, I've write about that now! :lol2:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Giaggio wrote:I have not discovered now this video, I've write about that now! :lol2:
Well, what kept you LOL! Feel free to write about others you like.
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

Since I decided to create a profile I guess I'll just add my 2 cents. This remains one of my favorite movies you've ever done and I definitely think you should get Jade back for another shoot. She's drop dead gorgeous and played the role perfectly.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Dr Manhattan wrote:Since I decided to create a profile I guess I'll just add my 2 cents. This remains one of my favorite movies you've ever done and I definitely think you should get Jade back for another shoot. She's drop dead gorgeous and played the role perfectly.
Sorry to disappoint Dr Manhattan but she is now contracted to a TV company, so there you go. I agree she was really good as Teen Bat.
Attachments
Teen Bat still 4.jpg
Teen Bat still 4.jpg (956.19 KiB) Viewed 16292 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Will the Teen Bat fans support another Teen Bat episode if we cast an equally gorgeous actress for the role?

Let us know.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

You'd have to write into her storyline a reason for casting a new face in the role, Blue.
Perhaps a sister or family member doning the mantle?