Financial Issue-Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Financial Issue-Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

smallthebloodytracesincolormain.png
smallthebloodytracesincolormain.png (568.29 KiB) Viewed 4932 times
:supes: UPDATE: Hello, again folks. I just want to let you folks know that the Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl project is still targeted for this Summer. We have the script all finished up and we have all the costumes and props for the fan film. Now what month this Summer? well, that is now yet to be determined and I'll explain why. Now, Me and my writers have run into some financial issues when it comes to getting this project funded. Now this project runs heavily on funds that is donated to the project. Now for the first 2 fan films, the donations that were given to fund the projects helped out a great deal. But, so far the donation campaign for this project has not gotten any funds at all, which is one of the reasons for the financial issue has risen. Another reason is that one of my writers will not be able to participate in the funding of the project at all due to personal family issues which is beyond our control. So Now, me and my other writer have decided to recalculated the budget for the project and it has gone down now from $1,225 to $1,125. Now so far, me and my fellow writer have saved up about $155.00 and hope to accumulated about 400 dollars before the month of May ends. We are gonna try to save up as much as we can, but it won't be easy and we could use you folks assistant. Now, the project is now about $970.00 short but of course the indiegogo donation campaign is aimed to raise at least 700 to 800 Bucks. Now, we already know that the donation campaign mostly likely won't reach it's ultimate goal of 700 to 800 dollars. But i can assure you that anything you can donate, whether its from 100 to 300 dollars, it would help this project really get its wheels going. Now, Like I have said before for the last 2 fan films projects, if we don't reach our goal in the donation campaign, me and my writer will do the best we can to put more money from ourselves to get this project funded. But if we don't get any funded at all from the donation campaign to fund the project, it will take a lot longer and most likely will be pushed back to September, whcih we don't want to happen. Now, This Supergirl Underwater peril fan film series is targeted for the true Supergirl peril fans and underwater fans and I know most of you folks out there have enjoyed the first two films, but if we are gonna continue with the fan film series and continue to create these type of stories/adventure, we are gonna need your financial support. The main reason why this fan film series was created was not only to entertain...but to put Supergirl in a superheroine peril which is barely ever touched on in films except in the comic books. We have touched on it and much to my surprise it has been successful. Now just to let you folks know that this video will be uploaded on youtube once everything is said and done. Now, due to some issues that have occurred. I'm targeting now mid June/early July for this project to get filmed and produced. Now, just a reminder that The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 11:59pm PT/ June 2nd @ 2am ET. now also, if we get no donations to fund this film, after June 2nd..we would extend the donation campaign for the project from June 3rd to July 2nd, But that is yet to be determined. So, once again I want to say that your financial support would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com or wontv5@gmail.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page.

Go/click on this link to go to the project's indiegogo page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /x/3169026

The last day to donate to the project is June 1st @ 11:59pm
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema