Heroines in Peril - Mainstream

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Heroines in Peril - Mainstream

Post by xj900uk »

I'm interested in this, but agree that it must be kept to 'R' rating as a max. No blatant necro-sex or anything like that which IMO is completely OTT. Keep it sexy, erotic even, dark and violent by all means, I'd love it for lots of super bad girls to battle it with the heroines!!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Sounds VERY interesting and exciting but if you are prepared to go to True Blood and Game of Thrones level of violence and sexual content I would say that within "normal" reasoning you have no limits LOL!
I never had the time to follow GoT but I did watch True Blood and sucking the bullets/blood from a vampire who has been shot many time is pretty intense as is being chained by chains that burn into your skin not to mention bursting into flames being savaged by beasts and impaled by various means...this project could be a step towards a very big deal our genre needs the balance redessing, why is it okay to have superheroes and heroes being pummeled, bloodied and tortured when it is almost unheard of to have a superheroine or heroine suffer a similar fate in the major market, sure seeing Sue Storm in Rise of the Silver Surfer get her forcefield beaten and her getting pierced was amazing but such a short scene within a pretty long movie.

I really am behind this and hope many more will be too.

Good luck Logan and the team :clap:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Have maniacally laughing supervillainesses lowering manacled, battered and blooded supergirls into industrial mincing machines!!! :lol: :yes:
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

Sounds really cool. Would definitely be interested in something like this. Bought the latest Heroine Combat vid and really liked it. Very brutal and very hot actress. Loved it. If this is in line with what you mean, then I'm all for it.