"Darkwing 6: Who Rules the Night?" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Darkwing 6: Who Rules the Night?" is COMING!

Post by Director B »

Darkwing 6 Starring Yvonne & Anastasiya will be out soon.

Trailer:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ybad ... shortfilms

The "Vivacious Vigilantes" is the extreme version & the "Sultry Superheroines" is the peril version

Also catch up on our other videos - here's the link to our you tube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLUEUTUBECOPRO
Attachments
Darkwing 6- Who rules the night box.jpg
Darkwing 6- Who rules the night box.jpg (658.3 KiB) Viewed 17173 times
Darkwing 6- Who rules the night box 2.jpg
Darkwing 6- Who rules the night box 2.jpg (550.95 KiB) Viewed 17173 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

The trailer is now on Youtube:
http://youtu.be/t8U4OfIuSVA
Attachments
Darkwing 6 still for SH.jpg
Darkwing 6 still for SH.jpg (219.28 KiB) Viewed 17135 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

I've now seen both versions of this video, and they are awesome! Yes, I may be a little biased, but Anastasiya's sexy accent and defiant manner is so captivating, and Yvonne just gets better and better playing the badass, no nonsense heroine. These two are very evenly matched, but one is going down. This is quickly becoming one of my favourite battles of the sexy babes!

Blue

:ybat:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Release Date This Friday 6th

The trailer is now on Youtube:
http://youtu.be/t8U4OfIuSVA

Also catch up on our other videos - here's the link to our you tube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLUEUTUBECOPRO
Attachments
Darkwing 6 still 8.jpg
Darkwing 6 still 8.jpg (481.66 KiB) Viewed 17010 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "Darkwing 6: Who Rules the Night?" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

"Darkwing 6: Who Rules the Night?" is now available both at Genre Videos and at: http://www.silknblood.com/store

Enjoy! :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

OH BOY...MIXED EMOTIONS ON THIS ONE...#1 TURN ON THE LIGHTS, WAY TO DARK, #2 -2 QUICK GARROTES, WAY TOO FAST. AGREED THEY ARE BOTH HOTTIES, YVONNE AS ALWAYS AND AUGUST IS SEXY. NO SUITS BEING RIPPED OFF. NO BREASTS :cry: I DONT KNOW BLUE, I WOULD ONLY GIVE THIS ONE A "6"
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

crwarr wrote:OH BOY...MIXED EMOTIONS ON THIS ONE...#1 TURN ON THE LIGHTS, WAY TO DARK, #2 -2 QUICK GARROTES, WAY TOO FAST. AGREED THEY ARE BOTH HOTTIES, YVONNE AS ALWAYS AND AUGUST IS SEXY. NO SUITS BEING RIPPED OFF. NO BREASTS :cry: I DONT KNOW BLUE, I WOULD ONLY GIVE THIS ONE A "6"
Thanks for your feedback, crwarr. For those who don't like the darker look to the scenes, I've viewed both the WMV and MP4 versions, and the MP4 versions, being a higher quality format, are graded brighter than the WMV versions. So, those concerned about this aspect of the video should order the MP4 version. It is easily playable on the free VLC mediaplayer. Yes, there are no topless scenes in this one... but the girls are HOT! :love:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

crwarr wrote:OH BOY...MIXED EMOTIONS ON THIS ONE...#1 TURN ON THE LIGHTS, WAY TO DARK, #2 -2 QUICK GARROTES, WAY TOO FAST. AGREED THEY ARE BOTH HOTTIES, YVONNE AS ALWAYS AND AUGUST IS SEXY. NO SUITS BEING RIPPED OFF. NO BREASTS :cry: I DONT KNOW BLUE, I WOULD ONLY GIVE THIS ONE A "6"
Why did you buy if that's what you were looking for? We did make it clear on the poster on page 2 of this thread what was in the video, no mention of breasts or suits being ripped off, here is the poster again just to make it clear.
Attachments
Darkwing 6- who rules the night poster.jpg
Darkwing 6- who rules the night poster.jpg (768.83 KiB) Viewed 16776 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, Director B, he did grade it a 6, even though it didn't have these elements. So, it's obviously still a good buy. I like bare breasts as much, if not more, than the next guy, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this one. Anastasiya completely captivated me with her sexy accent and sassy attitude, and Yvonne is getting better and better every outing as the female Dark Knight Detective. :yes: She is awesome with or without her costume being ripped open! :love:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I watched it and I give a grade of 6/10 not more, in fact for me what makes down highly the grade is the end scene, it is not the good end for me I prefer when "Darkwing" gets killed by the villainess "Anastasiya", I knew that there is no topless scene as in UKSG videos, but the video could be more better especially this "Yvonne" plays too well the strangling and the death scene even if anastasiya is very sexy.

2 - The movie use too much dark or black colour which make the movie too darkness, I prefer when I can watch clearly the faces and the bodies of the two girls (for everybody ?), I saw that bluestone production uses also too much dark colour in his previous superheroine's videos but it was different, I could clearly see any thing.

3 - 19,95 $ for the same price in "teen bat" there was a lot of more good scenes, I don't talk about the "topless scene" but there was a "bearhug", more good peril scenes and the strangling scene was more longer.

So I stay hungry, sorry...
Director B

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:I watched it and I give a grade of 6/10 not more, in fact for me what makes down highly the grade is the end scene, it is not the good end for me I prefer when "Darkwing" gets killed by the villainess "Anastasiya", I knew that there is no topless scene as in UKSG videos, but the video could be more better especially this "Yvonne" plays too well the strangling and the death scene even if anastasiya is very sexy.

2 - The movie use too much dark or black colour which make the movie too darkness, I prefer when I can watch clearly the faces and the bodies of the two girls (for everybody ?), I saw that bluestone production uses also too much dark colour in his previous superheroine's videos but it was different, I could clearly see any thing.

3 - 19,95 $ for the same price in "teen bat" there was a lot of more good scenes, I don't talk about the "topless scene" but there was a "bearhug", more good peril scenes and the strangling scene was more longer.

So I stay hungry, sorry...
No need to be sorry Totallibertarianism we appreciate your view, we have to try and cater for people's tastes, we've had a lot of complaints from the super heroine mob, complaining that the strangling goes on to long, complaints about stockings, no stockings, etc, etc, so it's fair to say we listened and compiled. But we did give a full summary on this video but in the future we will be more clearer. As we've said in the pass, we can't please everyone but we're going to try.

This one is selling very well. Also we are trying to get you guys into the story, to get to know our heroines a bit more, if the heroines' characters are not defined then their down fall wouldn't be so sweet if you get my drift :-) I mean come on didn't you think Darkwing was bad ass in this? Yes she kicked ass in this one but will she in the next one? :-)

Also if you've been following our story you maybe wondering what happen to Wondra, and is Catwarrior still under the control of Mace? What about Xander, how the hell did he get out of jail and what does this mean for Supernova? We are trying to create TV like episodes with your fetish connected to the story lines.

How many times have you wished while watching Wonder Woman that someone would strangle her with her lasso, or pull her top down while fighting with her, or a really good knock out. Batgirl dying in one of the traps, Black widow getting shot, etc, etc, mainstream stories with your dark endings. But it only works if it has a build up and that can only work with a good story line. Something new eh? We have to mix it up.

Anyway don't be scared your thoughts please.

Don't forget to visit our new website:
https://www.sultrysuperheroines.com

Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sultry-S ... 4061016510

And Twitter:
https://twitter.com/sultrysuperhero
crwarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions

Post by crwarr »

HEY DIRECTOR B DID YOU JUST SCOLD ME??? I DID MISS THE DESCRIPTION IN THE TEXT BUT I WAS EXPECTING A BIT MORE FROM THE CLIP. AND ALSO WHEN I PURCHASED IT YESTERDAY MORNING I ONLY SAW 1 VERSION, I DIDNT SEE THE PERIL NOTATION. I WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE FINISH IN PERIL SO I JUST BOUGHT THE EXTREME VERSION. ( I DIDNT SEE THE AUGUST DEATH ONLY IN THE EXTREME VERSION, I HAVE TO LEARN TO READ :>}) I JUST COUNTED 50 WHITE ANGEL, DARKWING, TEEN BAT, CATWARRIOR, WONDRA, WUNDERKICK, ORIGINAL AGENT CLIPS THAT I PURCHASED AND THE DEATH SCENES ARE ALL ARE MUCH BETTER. I THINK WHEN YOUR PEOPLE BUY THESE CLIPS, IT IS FOR THE CHOKING/STRANGLING PRETTY WOMEN AND THE ACTION FROM THE GALS AND THE RIPPING OF THE CLOTHES TO SEE THE BREASTS. I ALSO TIMED THE CHOKING OF THE 2 GALS IN DARKWING 5 AND IT WAS ABOUT 3 MINUTES. IN WING 6, THE AUGUST DEATH WAS ONLY 45 SECONDS. THERE IS NOT MUCH BETTER THAT YVONNE IN CIVILIAN GUIZE, BEING CHOKED ON THE FLOOR AND STRANGLED ON THE TOP OF THE DESK!!! WHITE ANGEL 9 WAS THE NEXT BEST. I GUESS I WAS JUST DISAPPOINTED WITH DARKWING 6. :cry: ( IT LOOKS LIKE TOTALLI WAS NOT HAPPY EITHER) CRWARR PS-YOU DID WANT OUR VIEWS DIDNT YOU?
Director B

Post by Director B »

crwarr wrote:HEY DIRECTOR B DID YOU JUST SCOLD ME??? I DID MISS THE DESCRIPTION IN THE TEXT BUT I WAS EXPECTING A BIT MORE FROM THE CLIP. AND ALSO WHEN I PURCHASED IT YESTERDAY MORNING I ONLY SAW 1 VERSION, I DIDNT SEE THE PERIL NOTATION. I WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE FINISH IN PERIL SO I JUST BOUGHT THE EXTREME VERSION. ( I DIDNT SEE THE AUGUST DEATH ONLY IN THE EXTREME VERSION, I HAVE TO LEARN TO READ :>}) I JUST COUNTED 50 WHITE ANGEL, DARKWING, TEEN BAT, CATWARRIOR, WONDRA, WUNDERKICK, ORIGINAL AGENT CLIPS THAT I PURCHASED AND THE DEATH SCENES ARE ALL ARE MUCH BETTER. I THINK WHEN YOUR PEOPLE BUY THESE CLIPS, IT IS FOR THE CHOKING/STRANGLING PRETTY WOMEN AND THE ACTION FROM THE GALS AND THE RIPPING OF THE CLOTHES TO SEE THE BREASTS. I ALSO TIMED THE CHOKING OF THE 2 GALS IN DARKWING 5 AND IT WAS ABOUT 3 MINUTES. IN WING 6, THE AUGUST DEATH WAS ONLY 45 SECONDS. THERE IS NOT MUCH BETTER THAT YVONNE IN CIVILIAN GUIZE, BEING CHOKED ON THE FLOOR AND STRANGLED ON THE TOP OF THE DESK!!! WHITE ANGEL 9 WAS THE NEXT BEST. I GUESS I WAS JUST DISAPPOINTED WITH DARKWING 6. :cry: ( IT LOOKS LIKE TOTALLI WAS NOT HAPPY EITHER) CRWARR PS-YOU DID WANT OUR VIEWS DIDNT YOU?
Hi crwarr, I realise now you probably couldn't understand what was written on the poster due to your lack of English, so I am sorry, do forgive me. We welcome all views even negative ones so if you are displeased with our product that's okay. We will make note and bear your views in mind next time around. I hear what you're saying but don't forget you are in the Death Fetish mob and you are out numbered by the Superheroine mob, we have to try and find a balance to please both camps. Have a good day.
Last edited by Director B on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

crwarr wrote:HEY DIRECTOR B DID YOU JUST SCOLD ME??? I DID MISS THE DESCRIPTION IN THE TEXT BUT I WAS EXPECTING A BIT MORE FROM THE CLIP. AND ALSO WHEN I PURCHASED IT YESTERDAY MORNING I ONLY SAW 1 VERSION, I DIDNT SEE THE PERIL NOTATION. I WAS UNHAPPY WITH THE FINISH IN PERIL SO I JUST BOUGHT THE EXTREME VERSION. ( I DIDNT SEE THE AUGUST DEATH ONLY IN THE EXTREME VERSION, I HAVE TO LEARN TO READ :>}) I JUST COUNTED 50 WHITE ANGEL, DARKWING, TEEN BAT, CATWARRIOR, WONDRA, WUNDERKICK, ORIGINAL AGENT CLIPS THAT I PURCHASED AND THE DEATH SCENES ARE ALL ARE MUCH BETTER. I THINK WHEN YOUR PEOPLE BUY THESE CLIPS, IT IS FOR THE CHOKING/STRANGLING PRETTY WOMEN AND THE ACTION FROM THE GALS AND THE RIPPING OF THE CLOTHES TO SEE THE BREASTS. I ALSO TIMED THE CHOKING OF THE 2 GALS IN DARKWING 5 AND IT WAS ABOUT 3 MINUTES. IN WING 6, THE AUGUST DEATH WAS ONLY 45 SECONDS. THERE IS NOT MUCH BETTER THAT YVONNE IN CIVILIAN GUIZE, BEING CHOKED ON THE FLOOR AND STRANGLED ON THE TOP OF THE DESK!!! WHITE ANGEL 9 WAS THE NEXT BEST. I GUESS I WAS JUST DISAPPOINTED WITH DARKWING 6. :cry: ( IT LOOKS LIKE TOTALLI WAS NOT HAPPY EITHER) CRWARR PS-YOU DID WANT OUR VIEWS DIDNT YOU?
Yes, we want your views, positive or negative. Keep them coming. As Director B said, we're trying to satisfy as many fans as we can, because everyone wants to see a slightly different aspect highlighted. This one is highlighting the storyline and the character of Darkwing, and introducing the Sassy and Sexy Agent August, while still including a great fight scene and the peril and death elements. We are taking all of your comments into account as we get ready to film the next batch of videos. ;-)

Please note that the new website at http://www.sultrysuperheroines.com is for mainstream copies of our videos only. See the Dark Wondra thread on this forum for more details. The videos there are stripped down versions of the Peril versions that are sold at the Silk 'N Blood store.

Blue

:ybat:

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
crwarr

Post by crwarr »

WELL THANKS BLUE, AS I SAID I THINK I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH AGENT, ANGEL AND DARKWING VIDEOS TO VOICE MY OPINION AND THAT IS ALL THAT IS WAS. WHAT I DONT NEED IS DIRECTORS SARCASM, MY ENGLISH IS FINE!!!